Getting Started with Gnome Sequencer - Enhanced for 7.0.3 Patch Day Videos

I’m just throwing up some links to videos on using Gnome Sequencer - Enhanced with tomorrows patch.

Gnome Sequencer - Enhanced: Sequence Editor & Gnome Sequencer Options - YouTube – Quick Start With GS-E - Sequence Editor and Global Settings (AKA what dont you need to put /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide(); in your macros anymore)

Gnome Sequencer - Enhanced: Patch 7.0.3 day - YouTube – Migrating from GS and Creating Macro Addon Packs

This is really good. Good job

Bless you, Draik. I was sweating my macros for tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Golden star for you :smiley:
Amazing work!

I wish to thank you for keeping this going and the hard work you have done to simplify it for us and those who have disabilities like I do I just hope all of those involved have a wonderful time playing like i do now. (bows to the GS_E Gods) thank you so much

Thank you so much these macros are all working great with the new patch. Good Job

First of all thank you to everyone that worked on this project, ya’ll are amazing. Second of all thanks to all the contributors on this site. If no one has said this to you directly, you are amazing.

So when multiple macros are installed do i just pick the one that fits my play-style best? Like for instance the WW Monk has 3 macros. Normally there is a ST and AOE macro but they are not designated as either. #1 and #2 have different talent specs. Just verifying.

Thanks again Fam - Pwnishment

Yes - and also you can use that as a start and via the editor create your own.

I expect that over time a lot of people will move on from GS-DraikMacros and disable it as they have their own mix. THe bundled macros as there to help you on your way.

I appriciate every thing that users post on the forums myself. this is an awsome addon, wiith out wich i would not be able to play as i do. Every post wether inormative or question. adds to the learning process for all. Love this community. Thank you for all you have done as a communtiy and individualy.

Oh Wow, I just saw this, Didn’t know you set it up for hiding UI errors. I’m going to download it and check it out!

This cracked me up, someone yet again just taking other peoples macros and claiming that they themselves did all of the hard work to make them work. I think it’s really shady that these people are still taking credit for doing nothing themselves. But great idea, on making this something that is going to eliminate Lazy, and other macros and community. Keep on steeling and congrats on something other people worked there ass off to do and you think your suppose to get credit for others.

[quote quote=30253]This cracked me up, someone yet again just taking other peoples macros and claiming that they themselves did all of the hard work to make them work. I think it’s really shady that these people are still taking credit for doing nothing themselves. But great idea, on making this something that is going to eliminate Lazy, and other macros and community. Keep on steeling and congrats on something other people worked there ass off to do and you think your suppose to get credit for others.

[/quote]

He’s NOT stealing anyone’s macros. His gives credit to the author of the macro that is made with the author’s name IN the title of the macro.

Obviously, Beef, you didn’t take a look at what it does.

And it’s a WHOLE lot better than charging people money for macro’s…just sayin’.

Hello all,

I was wondering if i could get some help. I’ve downloaded and installed gs-e and gs-e myaddons.
Upon login i get this msg:

Message: Interface\AddOns\GS-myMacros\Macros\Warlock.lua:7: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 6) near ‘s’
Time: 08/01/16 12:46:43
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `LoadAddOn’
Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\startup.lua:66: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = 70

I’ve checked the file and have the closing curly brace so I don’t see the problem.

Secondly when i try opening gs-e with the /gs command i get this error:

Message: Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: Usage: GetSpecializationInfoByID(specID[, sex])
Time: 08/01/16 12:50:39
Stack: …rface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Debug\ErrorHandler.lua:317: in function <…rface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Debug\ErrorHandler.lua:300>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function GetSpecializationInfoByID' Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: in function &lt;Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:225&gt; Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:325: in function?’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4332: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4000: in functionChatEdit_SendText’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4036: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4032>
[C]: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
[string “:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string ":OnEnterPressed”]:1>

Locals: errMsg = “Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: Usage: GetSpecializationInfoByID(specID[, sex])”
isTSMError = false
tsmErrMsg = nil
AceGUI = <table> {
objPools = <table> {
}
RegisterAsContainer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\skins\addons\ace3.lua:259
RegisterWidgetType = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:559
WidgetBase = <table> {
}
RegisterAsWidget = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\skins\addons\ace3.lua:108
counts = <table> {
}
LayoutRegistry = <table> {
}
GetLayout = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:583
GetWidgetVersion = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:613
Create = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:172
GetWidgetCount = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:607
GetNextWidgetNum = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:596
WidgetRegistry = <table> {
}
WidgetVersions = <table> {
}
RegisterLayout = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:573
Release = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:206
ClearFocus = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:257
WidgetContainerBase = <table> {
}
SetFocus = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:247
}
TSM = <table> {
Operations = <table> {
}
SetDefaultModuleLibraries = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:398
_author = “Sapu94, Bart39”
DeleteCustomPriceSource = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\CoreAPI\Prices.lua:56
EnableModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:363
modules = <table> {
}
baseName = “TradeSkillMaster”
IterateEmbeds = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:473
CreateGroupTree = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\GUI\TSMFrames\GroupTree.lua:291
SecureHookScript = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:410
GetAuctionPlayer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\GUI\AuctionFrame.lua:45
RawHookScript = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:395
_desc = “Core addon for the TradeSkillMaster suite. Does nothing without modules installed.”
Printf = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\CoreAPI\Modules.lua:147
SetDefaultModulePrototype = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:440
NO_SOUND_KEY = “TSM_NO_SOUND”
defaultModuleState = true
IsEnabled = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:482
LDBIcon = <table> {
}
Delay = <table> {
}
OnTSMDBShutdown = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\TradeSkillMaster.lua:402
operations = <table> {
}
RegisterModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\

If anyone can help me figure out these problems, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!!!

I’m with Mystical here. Many of my macros are modified versions of something someone else already wrote. When you strive to give credit as he clearly has and offer something of value that’s really what we are about here.

I appreciate your strong sense of morality and the desire to make sure credit goes to the creator of works though so please do continue to comment. That’s obviously part of a free open and healthy forum!

Can you post your Warlock.lua file? The error seems to be there.

Here you go Amber

local Sequences = GSMasterSequences -- Dont remove this
------------------
----- Warlock
------------------

Sequences['Affmulti'] = {
author='Dollfje@Blade's Edge',
specID=265,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3111211',
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nopet] Summon Doomhuard
/targetenemy [noharm][dead],
/startattack
]],
icon='Spell_Shadow_DeathCoil',
"/cast [@mouseover,exists,harm]Agony; [@target, exists] Agony,",
"/cast [@mouseover,exists,harm] Corruption; [@target, exists] Corruption,",
"/cast [@mouseover,exists,harm] Unstable Affliction; [@target, exists] Unstable Affliction",
"/castsequence Siphon Life,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,",
"/cast [@mouseover] Reap Souls,",
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['Demo1'] = {
author='91XtremeRT',
specID=266,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 1111322',
icon='Spell_Warlock_Demonbolt',
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nopet,group] Summon Felguard
/cast [nopet,nogroup] Summon Felguard
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
'/castsequence [combat] Demonbolt, Call Dreadstalkers, Demonic Empowerment, Demonbolt',
'/castsequence [combat] Summon Doomguard, Demonic Empowerment, Demonbolt',
'/castsequence [combat] Grimoire: Felguard, Demonic Empowerment, Demonbolt',
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Demonbolt, Demonbolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment, Demonbolt",
'/cast [combat] Command Demon',
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
/petattack
]],
}

Sequences['DestructionRaid'] = {
specID = 267,
author = "Dezoran",
helpTxt = "Talents - 1,1,1,2,2,1,3",
PreMacro = [[
/use [combat] Draenic Intellect Potion
/startattack
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate,Immolate,Incinerate,Immolate,Incinerate,Immolate",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] !Conflagrate,!Chaos Bolt",
"/cast [nochanneling] !Chaos Bolt",

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/targetenemy
/cast Havoc
/targetlasttarget
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

The problem is here:

`local Sequences = GSMasterSequences – Dont remove this

----- Warlock

Sequences[‘Affmulti’] = {
author=‘Dollfje@Blade’s Edge’,

Change the author to
"author='Dollfje@Blade's Edge",

I will get the exporter to put the author in "'s for servers like Blade’s Edge

I was just going to repost with that change which cleared the existing error…

On another note i seem to getting one of the same errors by typing /gs

Never noticed it before because i had LUA errors turned off so not sure how long I have had the issue but this is the only error i see:

Message: Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: Usage: GetSpecializationInfoByID(specID[, sex])
Time: 08/01/16 21:58:30
Stack: [C]: ?
[C]: in function GetSpecializationInfoByID' Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: in function &lt;Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:225&gt; Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:325: in function?’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4332: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4000: in functionChatEdit_SendText’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4036: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
[string “:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string ":OnEnterPressed”]:1>

Locals:

OK thank you for that simple solution lol… Didn’t think it would affect all my macros.

Now my only problem is with the other error I get which doesn’t load the Macros.
The Error message I get is in my original lenghty post…

Thank you