JM BREWMASTER 8.0

Home/Classes/Monks/Brewmaster/8.0.x/JM BREWMASTER 8.0

Forums Forums Classes Monks Brewmaster 8.0.x JM BREWMASTER 8.0

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Updated macro, improved Brew usage and slight talent adjustment

Ring of peace as a modifier @cursor for people that want to spec into it

I run this at 50ms which is important if you change that to suit as you may have to adjust the loop limit that is controlling the rate brews are applied. the macro has 2 version with the only difference being the brew sequence.

feel free to increase or decrease to tune how often brews are maintained.

all other CDs are to be used manually.

no idea how this compares to others only started alt and never looked at others

dSJkdaGEvvvVek1BPcBdkAMqHzRkDtsYVuv(gv0JLyNiAVk7wQ2pWpvvvgMu(nPgijvdffnyqdxv4GqQ8AvvXXeoovYcLKSuOK7sLA5u68ufpvLLrXZr1eHuAQO0KPknDrxuvv60uvptsDDsSrivTvjPSziP2UKunoe(kKWNvvzAsIltSoijJwv0SGQtssXTrHRbX9GeTsskDyKohKIxm2rg7QcR)Icwu8VrAg7ow6R0t(UWerTj2Hwb1uL3CKXU7HuudAhPbtIDOtjFQT7q3VFwTvsUYF0Qxf1Mp9FPCauT6NDauLK)FNkAXQRMy5(6oFSJmg7iJDFfkp5IlfPxeammHbPghaJatIkoXbqtdbXuJdGrR5KOHdGrR5KOHdGMgcIPEKMDFfkpbWiqcIyhgA9dm8z4N7mTDm18ufTy1JD5oSfpmTcNp2rg7(sQ9NKsxy4baD01pPwgUD4vOEDpsZUVcLNaOdgAVOI(M4QxuSCT1naILF)haQrnaYuOfz5UlLhOxPxsFDF3jUuKE6tF3X0kQOfRESJm29vO8KlUuKEraqa0kCjrzfaeaJaPUrGdGrGu3iWbWiqdcHz5oSfpyjVcLlJD5YrAg7iJDFfkp5IlfPxeammHbPghaJatIkoXbqtdbXuJdGrR5KOHdGrR5KOHdGMgcIPEKMDFfkpbWiqcIyhgA9dm8z4N7mTDm18ufTy1JD5oSfpmTcNp2rg7(sQ9NKsxy4baD01pPwgUD4vOEDpsZUVcLNaOdgAVOI(M4QxuSCT1nagbMevQSCh2IhSKxHYLXUChtROIwS6XoYy3xHYtU4sr6fbabqRWLeLvaqamcK6gboagbAqim4ayei1nIL7UuEGELEj919DN4sr6Pp9D5YDQODf6RA6PyRU0tFDFvTC5gaBREWTWO
    Talents 1211321

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

• The Default macro is 1

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Purifying Brew, Ironskin Brew

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind, Keg Smash

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Ring of Peace

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind, Keg Smash

Nicki Kra
    Grunt

He John!

Nice Macro as always from you!
    Keep on good work for the brewmaster please!

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Updated OP.
    improved Brew usage, so what I discovered with the previous build was in situations when hitting a target and taking no damage, Ie a DPS dummy or off-tanking a boss waiting to taunt, the brew sequence would hang on purifying brew trying to cast it when it cant, which could lead to iron skin to fall off.

My adjustments now have the sequence reset itself now and should keep the Ironskin up more often. yet to test fully previous macro had me tanking a normal Uldir ar 337 ilevel no problems with a 60% uptime of stagger which hopefully my changes improve. but ill be heading to BlizzCon soon so can’t test for a few weeks

Talents I swapped to Light Brewing giving me more charges which free up me usually having a spare charge for Purifying for clutch moments of massive damage. I tried bob and weave also but my healers noticed I was harder to heal. so I went back to dampen harm for the time being probably a gear issue my end

YehYeh
    Grunt

Solid macro thanks John.

Doctor Bread
    Scout

This macro is almost perfect. One issue that I think arises from having Breath of Fire on a separate cast bar is that a lot of the time it will end up casting before Keg Smash, costing you the damage reduction and DoT / Azerite component. I’m not sure what a fix would be. Other than that, I think it works very well.

Tiltdozer
    Grunt

@john

I think the macro works good, but the action button never changes it only shows breath of fire on the bar.
    Is this ok so?^^

Thanks

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

@john
    I think the macro works good, but the action button never changes it only shows breath of fire on the bar. Is this ok so?^^
    Thanks

yeah sadly it’s the way things work, with anything in /castsequence won’t show the icons as they cast as BoF is on its own thats all it will show

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

A quick update that id like tested and feedback for,
    Ignore Tab 2 as this is same as the OP, Tab 1 i have adjusted the sequence to include Breath of Fire.
    so now it should cast it after kegsmash 100% of the time. im just not sure something else is broken now because of it.
    let me know

I use at 50ms speed

dSdydaGEOk6LiI3ksEnKeZeHmBi6MOOFbv(gK6YK2jQSxWUL0(v6Nqszye9BQmqrKHIcdwLHdjoic4WiDmHJlsTqrOLcHUROy5u15fv9uvTmcpNIjkcmvuAYIstxXfHQWPPupdvDDkzJiiBfsQ2SiQTdjPTHq9vOQ8zrLPHinoOSoeOrdbZsQojuLUnI6AsCpOQALIGESuohcQHaybUa(erepWhl(qnGtaSWZsrQ1XaFiIGxeWNanzQfYb4c4jG1GGZdpbYLZ786ySqfxsjs9dc2iPM9sOdH6Em1bpH)rrB4nbaNGym4zsBEhQREJTRAawGlawGlGhxJAgJM2sRnDVqeIcFFVikbw03lcIXifDFpHSue899cPenMSVxiLOXK99eYsrW33leHOW33lcIXifDFpHSue899cPenMSVxiLOXK99eYsrWdprohkezt2EGxiHNHZmmPnVdyHbEs08m8QXaSaxapUH6ZPJwvY53lv1Ha1totQSknBgGtapUg1m7LISllbPiNEsnlVX5ZShI21C75sEpgkTPWa)pkkeYQ2gBxf(xtBP1XMIeEgELjT5DalWfWJRrnJrtBP1MU3EE1Od(53BVik8sS(Eru4Ly99IGWfmbmWtIMhrfPsnkWcdmaNaybUaECnQzmAAlT209crik899IGymsr33tilfbFFVqkrJj77fsjAmzFpHSue8aNaECnQz2lIsGfWtKZHcr2KTh4fs4z4mdtAZ7awyGNenpdVAmalWfWJBO(C6OvLC(9svDiq9KZKkRsZMb4eWJRrnZEPi7YsqkYPNuZYBC(m7HODn3EUK3JHsBkmWtIMhrfPsnkWcd8m8ktAZ7awGlGhxJAgJM2sRnDV98Qrh8t6E7frHxI13lccxWe99IOWlXGb(FuuiKvTn2Uk8VM2sRJnfjmWaptA1IIeV1r9OQwhBxfsegyaaBREWTWO
    Talents 1211321

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

• The Default macro is 1

Macro Version 1

Macro Version 2

Ghoste
    First Sergeant

So it seems and though the macro runs through once then just chugs brews over and over. takes a while before it restarts. Something isnt right for sure. Dont have time at the moment to look at it though.

Ghoste
    First Sergeant

John test this one out. Just some minor tweaks to yours but Feels good and smooth. Pulling some reasonable numbers and not dying so both a plus. Firing Keg Smash and Breath not always one after the other but seems to be close. Maybe you can tweak further or come up with better. Tested on a tanking dummy and got wrecked but thats likely due to my not knowing the class well enough. Only green geared 116 lvl brewmaster in training here.

d8ducaWykwpevVuIyxus8AjHlt1mLOCyqZwfDpjKBIk9lPYTLQonK2jq7vSBfTFe)uc1WGWVrAGsIgkQyWqnCiYbLu6TOuhtvhxkyHOOLIswmLA5eEOeONQ0YuP1brzIssMkQAYsPMoPlsjP7sjEMkCDfSrjO2kLu2SKuBNsQghG(QKIpdW0Ku1iLcnluy0sjFtsLtkr65eDnf68srRucyBsuDojiNp8b8ZYKLvRHVMITsXngWB4ZYdp9PkZ(3)pUF2Q8QHdNAa)SCHgb1AUqIsNYWhWp8b8Z2zGsLG)7Fhpc4nBNbkvcMTH2Bdvle8)JpWpGhz7mqPk9gg8PXjy2gAVnuTqWcx6ArgAVnu7uOaGRembFrmoEpyqW)xoW6RJbb)iquhqebS(SDgOuj4)(3XJSLrPivgApQM9IiBbP92qnmZ2OdBh7SGUPIyNLPFQXoll0jGp2zlXBYYpDO0dF0SR6iv4HPrrPZSCeOubQ2mll0jGBSZYHkvUqJGg(Oz5iCUqJGg(a(z7mqPk9gg8PXjycw4sxl6GGj4)hpqaKbb))4bcGmi4)l0iWB0SL4n5iCPm8b8Z2Pqbax9P33KGzpPTGIElSB7W2wc4nBNbkvcMDpTnYGNkJkndcjvyHGzHobqW0Qjyoo04rJgnBTdAlQiBTaaiOcxLdvqRKjuOTqpHscUa0wtcMRRip7IKBkTQaElhywUW5a8S0P6cR7tfLodZOrtaBREWTWO.OH
    Talents 1211321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.