JM BREWMASTER 8.1

Updated macro, improved Brew usage and slight talent adjustment

Ring of peace as a modifier @cursor for people that want to spec into it

I run this at 50ms which is important if you change that to suit as you may have to adjust the loop limit that is controlling the rate brews are applied. the macro has 2 version with the only difference being the brew sequence.

feel free to increase or decrease to tune how often brews are maintained.

all other CDs are to be used manually.

still rock solid for 8.1, although you may want to keep an eye on brew usage and adjust ot turn off to suit yourself

dSJkdaGEvvvVek1BPcBdkAMqHzRkDtsYVuv(gv0JLyNiAVk7wQ2pWpvvvgMu(nPgijvdffnyqdxv4GqQ8AvvXXeoovYcLKSuOK7sLA5u68ufpvLLrXZr1eHuAQO0KPknDrxuvv60uvptsDDsSrivTvjPSziP2UKunoe(kKWNvvzAsIltSoijJwv0SGQtssXTrHRbX9GeTsskDyKohKIxm2rg7QcR)Icwu8VrAg7ow6R0t(UWerTj2Hwb1uL3CKXU7HuudAhPbtIDOtjFQT7q3VFwTvsUYF0Qxf1Mp9FPCauT6NDauLK)FNkAXQRMy5(6oFSJmg7iJDFfkp5IlfPxeammHbPghaJatIkoXbqtdbXuJdGrR5KOHdGrR5KOHdGMgcIPEKMDFfkpbWiqcIyhgA9dm8z4N7mTDm18ufTy1JD5oSfpmTcNp2rg7(sQ9NKsxy4baD01pPwgUD4vOEDpsZUVcLNaOdgAVOI(M4QxuSCT1naILF)haQrnaYuOfz5UlLhOxPxsFDF3jUuKE6tF3X0kQOfRESJm29vO8KlUuKEraqa0kCjrzfaeaJaPUrGdGrGu3iWbWiqdcHz5oSfpyjVcLlJD5YrAg7iJDFfkp5IlfPxeammHbPghaJatIkoXbqtdbXuJdGrR5KOHdGrR5KOHdGMgcIPEKMDFfkpbWiqcIyhgA9dm8z4N7mTDm18ufTy1JD5oSfpmTcNp2rg7(sQ9NKsxy4baD01pPwgUD4vOEDpsZUVcLNaOdgAVOI(M4QxuSCT1nagbMevQSCh2IhSKxHYLXUChtROIwS6XoYy3xHYtU4sr6fbabqRWLeLvaqamcK6gboagbAqim4ayei1nIL7UuEGELEj919DN4sr6Pp9D5YDQODf6RA6PyRU0tFDFvTC5gaBREWTWO
Talents 1211321

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Purifying Brew, Ironskin Brew

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind, Keg Smash

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Ring of Peace

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind, Keg Smash

He John!

Nice Macro as always from you!
Keep on good work for the brewmaster please!

Updated OP.
improved Brew usage, so what I discovered with the previous build was in situations when hitting a target and taking no damage, Ie a DPS dummy or off-tanking a boss waiting to taunt, the brew sequence would hang on purifying brew trying to cast it when it cant, which could lead to iron skin to fall off.

My adjustments now have the sequence reset itself now and should keep the Ironskin up more often. yet to test fully previous macro had me tanking a normal Uldir ar 337 ilevel no problems with a 60% uptime of stagger which hopefully my changes improve. but ill be heading to BlizzCon soon so can’t test for a few weeks

Talents I swapped to Light Brewing giving me more charges which free up me usually having a spare charge for Purifying for clutch moments of massive damage. I tried bob and weave also but my healers noticed I was harder to heal. so I went back to dampen harm for the time being probably a gear issue my end

Solid macro thanks John.

This macro is almost perfect. One issue that I think arises from having Breath of Fire on a separate cast bar is that a lot of the time it will end up casting before Keg Smash, costing you the damage reduction and DoT / Azerite component. I’m not sure what a fix would be. Other than that, I think it works very well.

@John

I think the macro works good, but the action button never changes it only shows breath of fire on the bar.
Is this ok so?^^

Thanks

[quote quote=67317]@john
I think the macro works good, but the action button never changes it only shows breath of fire on the bar. Is this ok so?^^
Thanks[/quote]

yeah sadly it’s the way things work, with anything in /castsequence won’t show the icons as they cast as BoF is on its own thats all it will show

A quick update that id like tested and feedback for,
Ignore Tab 2 as this is same as the OP, Tab 1 i have adjusted the sequence to include Breath of Fire.
so now it should cast it after kegsmash 100% of the time. im just not sure something else is broken now because of it.
let me know

I use at 50ms speed

dSdydaGEOk6LiI3ksEnKeZeHmBi6MOOFbv(gK6YK2jQSxWUL0(v6Nqszye9BQmqrKHIcdwLHdjoic4WiDmHJlsTqrOLcHUROy5u15fv9uvTmcpNIjkcmvuAYIstxXfHQWPPupdvDDkzJiiBfsQ2SiQTdjPTHq9vOQ8zrLPHinoOSoeOrdbZsQojuLUnI6AsCpOQALIGESuohcQHaybUa(erepWhl(qnGtaSWZsrQ1XaFiIGxeWNanzQfYb4c4jG1GGZdpbYLZ786ySqfxsjs9dc2iPM9sOdH6Em1bpH)rrB4nbaNGym4zsBEhQREJTRAawGlawGlGhxJAgJM2sRnDVqeIcFFVikbw03lcIXifDFpHSue899cPenMSVxiLOXK99eYsrW33leHOW33lcIXifDFpHSue899cPenMSVxiLOXK99eYsrWdprohkezt2EGxiHNHZmmPnVdyHbEs08m8QXaSaxapUH6ZPJwvY53lv1Ha1totQSknBgGtapUg1m7LISllbPiNEsnlVX5ZShI21C75sEpgkTPWa)pkkeYQ2gBxf(xtBP1XMIeEgELjT5DalWfWJRrnJrtBP1MU3EE1Od(53BVik8sS(Eru4Ly99IGWfmbmWtIMhrfPsnkWcdmaNaybUaECnQzmAAlT209crik899IGymsr33tilfbFFVqkrJj77fsjAmzFpHSue8aNaECnQz2lIsGfWtKZHcr2KTh4fs4z4mdtAZ7awyGNenpdVAmalWfWJBO(C6OvLC(9svDiq9KZKkRsZMb4eWJRrnZEPi7YsqkYPNuZYBC(m7HODn3EUK3JHsBkmWtIMhrfPsnkWcd8m8ktAZ7awGlGhxJAgJM2sRnDV98Qrh8t6E7frHxI13lccxWe99IOWlXGb(FuuiKvTn2Uk8VM2sRJnfjmWaptA1IIeV1r9OQwhBxfsegyaaBREWTWO
Talents 1211321

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1

Macro Version 2

So it seems and though the macro runs through once then just chugs brews over and over. takes a while before it restarts. Something isnt right for sure. Dont have time at the moment to look at it though.

John test this one out. Just some minor tweaks to yours but Feels good and smooth. Pulling some reasonable numbers and not dying so both a plus. Firing Keg Smash and Breath not always one after the other but seems to be close. Maybe you can tweak further or come up with better. Tested on a tanking dummy and got wrecked but thats likely due to my not knowing the class well enough. Only green geared 116 lvl brewmaster in training here.

d8ducaWykwpevVuIyxus8AjHlt1mLOCyqZwfDpjKBIk9lPYTLQonK2jq7vSBfTFe)uc1WGWVrAGsIgkQyWqnCiYbLu6TOuhtvhxkyHOOLIswmLA5eEOeONQ0YuP1brzIssMkQAYsPMoPlsjP7sjEMkCDfSrjO2kLu2SKuBNsQghG(QKIpdW0Ku1iLcnluy0sjFtsLtkr65eDnf68srRucyBsuDojiNp8b8ZYKLvRHVMITsXngWB4ZYdp9PkZ(3)pUF2Q8QHdNAa)SCHgb1AUqIsNYWhWp8b8Z2zGsLG)7Fhpc4nBNbkvcMTH2Bdvle8)JpWpGhz7mqPk9gg8PXjy2gAVnuTqWcx6ArgAVnu7uOaGRembFrmoEpyqW)xoW6RJbb)iquhqebS(SDgOuj4)(3XJSLrPivgApQM9IiBbP92qnmZ2OdBh7SGUPIyNLPFQXoll0jGp2zlXBYYpDO0dF0SR6iv4HPrrPZSCeOubQ2mll0jGBSZYHkvUqJGg(Oz5iCUqJGg(a(z7mqPk9gg8PXjycw4sxl6GGj4)hpqaKbb))4bcGmi4)l0iWB0SL4n5iCPm8b8Z2Pqbax9P33KGzpPTGIElSB7W2wc4nBNbkvcMDpTnYGNkJkndcjvyHGzHobqW0Qjyoo04rJgnBTdAlQiBTaaiOcxLdvqRKjuOTqpHscUa0wtcMRRip7IKBkTQaElhywUW5a8S0P6cR7tfLodZOrtaBREWTWO.OH
Talents 1211321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

I don’t seem to have that issue, you could try adding reset=combat into the sequence after /castsequence that can force a reset

[quote quote=66735dSJkdaGEvvvVek1BPcBdkAMqHzRkDtsYVuv(gv0JLyNiAVk7wQ2pWpvvvgMu(nPgijvdffnyqdxv4GqQ8AvvXXeoovYcLKSuOK7sLA5u68ufpvLLrXZr1eHuAQO0KPknDrxuvv60uvptsDDsSrivTvjPSziP2UKunoe(kKWNvvzAsIltSoijJwv0SGQtssXTrHRbX9GeTsskDyKohKIxm2rg7QcR)Icwu8VrAg7ow6R0t(UWerTj2Hwb1uL3CKXU7HuudAhPbtIDOtjFQT7q3VFwTvsUYF0Qxf1Mp9FPCauT6NDauLK)FNkAXQRMy5(6oFSJmg7iJDFfkp5IlfPxeammHbPghaJatIkoXbqtdbXuJdGrR5KOHdGrR5KOHdGMgcIPEKMDFfkpbWiqcIyhgA9dm8z4N7mTDm18ufTy1JD5oSfpmTcNp2rg7(sQ9NKsxy4baD01pPwgUD4vOEDpsZUVcLNaOdgAVOI(M4QxuSCT1naILF)haQrnaYuOfz5UlLhOxPxsFDF3jUuKE6tF3X0kQOfRESJm29vO8KlUuKEraqa0kCjrzfaeaJaPUrGdGrGu3iWbWiqdcHz5oSfpyjVcLlJD5YrAg7iJDFfkp5IlfPxeammHbPghaJatIkoXbqtdbXuJdGrR5KOHdGrR5KOHdGMgcIPEKMDFfkpbWiqcIyhgA9dm8z4N7mTDm18ufTy1JD5oSfpmTcNp2rg7(sQ9NKsxy4baD01pPwgUD4vOEDpsZUVcLNaOdgAVOI(M4QxuSCT1nagbMevQSCh2IhSKxHYLXUChtROIwS6XoYy3xHYtU4sr6fbabqRWLeLvaqamcK6gboagbAqim4ayei1nIL7UuEGELEj919DN4sr6Pp9D5YDQODf6RA6PyRU0tFDFvTC5ga</quote>

Hey guys, I’m playing WoW in a Progress Raid and I’ve tested the first macro.

Please can you Change something for me?

Im interessing in:
Only a roation macro with dmg spells… like this one but without brews… the brews i can control by my self… its much easer and better for the Control. Maybe i dont get it with the premarcro i dont know… but in Progress its useless when the brew is not 100% up… like a fedid boss kill…

Plz dont change the /cast breath of fire… its fine, because its always up. plz dont bind cooldowns. the most importan thing for me is… to have the breath of fire all the time up and the brew… in the best Situation y have the perfect Rotation for reduce your brews with the dmg spells keg Smash, tiger Palm Blackout and co…

thanks for yor help!

if you are using my op macros you can just remove the /castsequence with the brews in the premacro section and your’e good to go

yeah but i dont get it… how can i use this? sorry but i dont get it with writing or useing macros… i had download the GSE an then i copy your Code inside… then i have only on button for using the macro or not?

what is the meaning of … you can just remove the /castsequence with the brews in the premacro section… how can i use this one?

it means exactly what i said,

STEP 1 open the addon in game /GSE

STEP 2 select my macro and click edit,

Step 3 click on tab 1, this should bring up the macro edit window and will see a bunch of commands in some boxes

STEP 4 Look for the box that is called premacro, you will see something that looks like /castsequence ironskin brew, ironskin brew, purifing brew etc

Step 5 delete this from the box so it is just blank in there. but touch nothing else in the macro.

step 6 click save, then close addon and your good to go

Tested for 8.1 and no real changes needed just to keep an eye out on the brew usage and adjust to suit your own preferences.

Currently, I’m ilvl 380, with haste sitting at about 13-14%. With the High Tolerance talent, that will provide another 10-15% haste based on stagger.

John, not sure how you are running this at 50ms. That eats through Ironskin Brews for me. I bet I don’t even get through half the timer before a new one is popped. I messed with the count at first and seems to either not change or made things worse. So, for those that are looking for a 100% up time with minimal counter overlap or minimal, I played around with my button ms timer. I was finally able to get the Ironskin Brew timer about 1 sec before there was an overlap at 85ms. For me at 90ms, there was a 1sec gap before a new IS Brew. Like John said, make slight adjustments to find you sweet spot. Button masher, no clue what to tell you. All hail synapse. :slight_smile:

I did try the Blackout Combo talent with this. It didn’t effect the timer issue at 85ms for me but if it hit properly, IS Brews were almost always full. Since the macro is running things, you are at the mercy of random luck with the Blackout Combo talent and what gain you may get. However, this did cause my dps to drop. I was holding at around mid 7k and dropped to upper 6ks with Blackout Combo talent.

Will test further on Sunday when we go back in. Thanks John.

Been a lurker on here for the past week since I started playing, Just wanted to post and say I don’t think this macro is working properly like someone else stated. It just seems to cast brews and fire breath. Haven’t had a problem with other people’s macros or your other macro’s for different specs. This one however refuses to work properly. Using the latest GSE and tried on dummys and open world mobs. It’ll just sit there and brew up > Fire Breath > waits to repeat. Just a heads up you might want to relook at your macro. Unless there is something I’m missing then I apologize in advance.

EDIT UPDATE: I’m an idiot. Didn’t have rushing Jade Wind. Unlike a lot of other macro’s where it’ll continue on, this one was set to stall out if it couldn’t execute the skill. Removed Rushing Jade Wind from the macro and works flawlessly. If anyone has a problem where it just casts brews and then Fire Breath it’s probably because your missing a skill. DOH.

(Also great work on your macro’s and thank you for taking the time to make them!)

Yeah it’s best to stick to the talents I specify with the macro to maintain functionality. The only exception are talents that don’t remove or replace existing abilities or affect the cooldown resource requirements.

John,

The 50ms is with ahk or?