Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery PvE My BM GS-E 7.1.5 Macro (lazy macro with max dps literally do nothting xD updated

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Grunt
    #45839 |

so its has been long time not update my macro sorry guys

original topic https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/my-bm-gs-e-macro-very-lazy-macro-literally-do-nothting-xd-with-maximum-dps/

so my ilvl is 890 (i have very bad item) doing like 470k dps @ guldan after kill him (i start fight with 1.6m dps)
    and 2m dps for multi target (tested in +13 keystone dungeon)

hint i dont have Bloodthirsty Instinct / or any good item my item very sucks or tire piece blizzard hate me

legendary i have (The Apex Predator’s Claw – ring) and (Roar of the Seven Lions-waist)

talants
    Level 15: Dire Stable – 3 for guldan i chose 1 (Big Game Hunter)
    Level 30: Stomp – 1
    Level 45: Posthaste – 1
    Level 60: One with the Pack – 1 or 3
    Level 75: Binding Shot – 1
    Level 90: A Murder of Crows – 1
    Level 100: new update work with all i prefer 2 Killer Cobra

small hint u are the luckiest man on the earth if u have legendary shoulders (The Mantle of Command) and legendary waist (Roar of the Seven Lions) and Bloodthirsty Instinct trinket and 4 tire piece this (macro) is for u babby go and burn ur enemy

single target macro

Multi-Target macro

another hint guys i use AHK with 80ms ping 180 but guys u need to help macro at start buy spamming cobra shot manually just for 10 sec at fight start cuz at start will focus cap just first 10 sec spamming cobra shot manually after this the macro is totally afk with maximum dps

new update
    The Nighthold Raid
    7/3/2017
    as usual my item is still same (bad no luck)

i try those talants with macro and seems give me high dps than previous talants i do 539k at Krosus and look my dps Improved give it try guys with these talant

Level 15: Dire Stable – 3
    Level 30: Stomp – 1
    Level 45: Posthaste – 1
    Level 60: Blink Strikes – 3
    Level 75: Binding Shot – 1
    Level 90: A Murder of Crows – 1
    Level 100: Killer Cobra – 2

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by Profile photo of Hunter Hunter.
    Profile photo of HunterHunter
    Grunt

guys when i have time i will post Totally afk macro with maximum dps for (Fury warrior) and (protection paladin) and (enhancement shaman) cuz they my alts xD will be add soon and if i have time i plan to play rouge and druid try to make afk macro

Peter Jamieson
    Scout

Looks good but are you sure the stated talents are correct. You have Murder of Crows in the macro but Volley spec’ed in the talent list !!

Grunt

Looks good but are you sure the stated talents are correct. You have Murder of Crows in the macro but Volley spec’ed in the talent list !!

its ok i was on scorpion in thnighthold raid so i change Murder of Crows to Volley when i export the macro from GES addons

Steve MacTaggart
    Grunt

ANy chance you could post your AHK script for copying?

First Sergeant

@Hunter
    Can we see you AHK Script?

Grunt
    Profile photo of VerkmiesterVerkmiester
    Sergeant
    Verkley <Reprisal> of Darkspear -US Level 110 Human Hunter

Recent Activity

Tried this macro out the other day and have to say I was quite surprised. I was using Tater’s macro with some great success up until now, but decided to test things out. On a ST dummy in the order hall i held 380k over 100m damage with Tater’s macro. With Hunter’s macro in the first post i held 420k over 100m damage. I then tried it out on a Heroic Krosus just to see in a raid setting and pulled 420k on a fairly average kill time! Considering i’m only 885 equipped on my hunter, with only one legendary (wrist) and 2 set, i was very pleased with the damage. With the 4 set, shoulders and some better gear this macro will definitely do some serious damage. The couple logs i looked at i was in the 93 – 98 percentile for my ilvl range, by far the most efficient macro i’ve used on any class thus far.

Profile photo of RaejynRaejyn
    Sergeant
    Raejyn <Reverent> of Thunderhorn -US Level 110 Human Death Knight

Recent Activity

its ok i was on scorpion in thnighthold raid so i change Murder of Crows to Volley when i export the macro from GES addons

So, are you using/suggesting Murder or Volley? I’m confused.

Grunt

So, are you using/suggesting Murder or Volley? I’m confused.

for multi target use Volley (aoe boss & muthic+) for single target use Murder of Crows but if u dont care just use Murder of Crows and u good

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.