OneButton Sub 7.3.5 (needs testing

Home/Classes/Rogues/Subtlety/PvE/OneButton Sub 7.3.5 (needs testing

Forums Forums Classes Rogues Subtlety PvE OneButton Sub 7.3.5 (needs testing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

First up I would liek to thank Shade3891 for their macro, I have used theirs as a basis and am looking to improve it. So any suggestions would be appreciated 🙂 with this macro you need to remember to place it on the same key in the stealth bar 🙂

Luc Snijders
    Grunt

Very nice macro, got me back to rogue, thanks !

Elfy
    Grunt

Great 🙂 hows your DPS with it?

Smellrond
    Grunt

Is this a burst or sustained macro. What does it do?

Elfy
    Grunt

for me has great burst (between 2-4 mil) and stays around 500-600 DPS but I have low Ilevel and only one generic leggo….. would like to see how other people go with it at higher Ilevel and better suited leggo’s

Smellrond
    Grunt

I cant log on right this sec to check it out. I wonder how it compares to mine that I posted in the pvp section. Ill try it later

Elfy
    Grunt

Sounds good 🙂 let me know how it goes 🙂 whats your ilevel? what leggo’s do you have?

Smellrond
    Grunt

I think 954, and the first of the dead and eternal refuge. Gonna log right now and try it.

Smellrond
    Grunt

Well, seems pretty good to me at first run. I added a /cast !Blood Fury in the pre macro and seemed to work. Havent looked too much into it but maybe ill add in a stun or two and make it a pvp macro. Or since you got the skilz maybe you could 🙂

Danypro83
    Grunt

excellent macro for both pve/ pvp start burst 3-4 mil and stays around 1.50mil. elfy you can not create one for assasin spec

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.