SpinFury - One button Fury Warrior macro

I’m just starting on a warrior and I hadn’t found a macro that works well with the way I play. So I’ve created this one. It puts priority on Rampage, as that’s the most bang for your buck. My talent setup is 2,1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3. Please feel free to give feedback. Thanks everyone, and especially John Mets. This was partially based on his Fury macro.

Spin

dWdCcaWsiQDbrETI0mvGEmQMnsCyLUjI6xK03iYZuu7uO9kTBb7h4NkKgMQYVj1avf1qjkdg0WHWbvahvKIJr44Iewic1srGfRkTCr9qrk9uQwgu9CuMOQitfP2MQW0PCrfkxfHCzvUosAJkuTvfInls02fj1PH0SuqMgr1BjrJuKKpRGA0iO7scNuv14GY1qeNhr6CkI)ks1TfXvu6gf1Dz)XXBeV01t1rbr9rdha(s1mDaatwEwJeaowcccxgkda1baKGnbXo8Hease7yaOJEdFV5BNEzaenaG2s5cgdjaSo9s5cgRoUaFwGpx)PlLlvkwJI6dq1iuNR7iqdHD6LFMiJWlx3rC8)NAucVo5LN1JCzgQoWkDJIs3OOUkFzgaQKRtExtbasY8hwJ41v5lZaqLCDY7AkaqbM85hsnoxxLVmdavY1jVRPaaXX(KKWBuEDv(Ym2LcQxGFaOsUo5Dnfai(mgMyiaeJeCmSHaqXKp5crJKuxLVmdafsIjn(OUkFzgakWKp)qQrP6Q8Lzaio2NKeEJy1v5lZaqHa777RXj1v5lZaqbM85hs1r(ivw(ySsxR(GAnIbrtqT61LPzg5LN1LUwD6mAy6z4L46iFKsWr5w2v6A1D7qmo1a3q1H6YYO6mQrADz5J8YZ6s3OOUkFzgaQKRtExtbakKetQvNoJgMEMOexRw9FUou)pos6K)90MEAiAmN(F0i5bia56K3a1LYFWUCQVGHQdL4A1Ab
Usage Information

One button macro. Emphasis on Rampage. Uses Siegebreaker in talents.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Recklessness

Main Sequence: Dragon Roar, Recklessness, Siegebreaker, Bloodthirst, Execute, Raging Blow, Whirlwind, Rampage

4 Likes

Made an account just to reply to this topic. Mate, this thing is amazing. It’s really smooth and never locks up, used it during leveling and Mythic+ so far and it’s great.

Great work, felt this had to be said. :slight_smile:

Thank you Evenio. My warrior is a fresh 110 that I got when I upgraded to BFA. I have a grand total of 5 hours and 23 minutes on it, so I appreciate feedback. I’m going to start leveling today. Again, I appreciate the feedback.

Great macro. What have you been using for AOE?

WoW i lvl my warrior now with you macro (okay i modified it a bit) aaaaand it works rly good gread job dude keep it up :stuck_out_tongue:

it works also in AOE :slight_smile:

Thank you for this and A huge thank you for working out that rampage sticky proc!

How fast do u use this?

i use it with 15 ms

Loving this macro. Quick Sim 12.9 did 12.1 definitely closest i have seen so far. TY!

Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but Cant see the difference from this previous posted Macro Ok Yall gonna like this one - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

If you open the macro itself i believe the cast sequence inside is different but i could be wrong, still new to this lol

[quote quote=69479]

Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but Cant see the difference from this previous posted Macro https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ok-yall-gonna-like-this-one/

If you open the macro itself i believe the cast sequence inside is different but i could be wrong, still new to this lol[/quote]

The differences are small - the rotation is nearly the same (and still the most effective that I’ve found.) Differences include opening with recklessness and putting the player in combat mode wherever thy are in their rotation.

Spin whatever you did works. I have tried this one and the other Fury one and this one out shines it by 3k dps. Sim says i should be doing 13.4 and i am doing 12.7. Ill take the small dps loss for the ezmode lol. Keep it updated!! :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see what it does when my ilvl hits 400 lol.

Ok thanks for the clarification.

Sadly, it falls of very, very quickly.

I am 7/9M, neck lvl 48 and equipped 407 with 2x Reckless Flurry traits and I barely do 16k on a dummy, my simmed DPS is 24k.

The issue here is The addition of The WW that you really need to keep tack of yourself when gear start to procc your rampages a lot.

Gr8 macro for lvling and lower ilvl stuff tho, really excellent.

[quote quote=69550]Sadly, it falls of very, very quickly.
I am 7/9M, neck lvl 48 and equipped 407 with 2x Reckless Flurry traits and I barely do 16k on a dummy, my simmed DPS is 24k.
The issue here is The addition of The WW that you really need to keep tack of yourself when gear start to procc your rampages a lot.
Gr8 macro for lvling and lower ilvl stuff tho, really excellent.[/quote]

This is very strange i sim exactly what i do on dummy.
Quick question when you sim do you do it for no raid buffs? I learned that the hard way lol why i asked. I am thinking you are but i honestly never knew that when i use to sim until a few weeks ago.

So with me the Execute Proc (Talent 3/2) does not work. He procs, but the cooldown of the Proc expires and is not triggered by the Execute. He is wasted every time he comes, because you can not activate him. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

Sorry guys first time use the addon.
Where I’ve to put this script, in the menu Addon?
But there need to write example /cast etc
Please help

While in game type /gse then press enter. click on the import code button highlight the code on the 1st page ctrl+c then in game ctrl+v to paste the code in the import code box.