Forums Forums Classes Warriors Fury 8.0.x SpinFury - One button Fury Warrior macro.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

I’m just starting on a warrior and I hadn’t found a macro that works well with the way I play. So I’ve created this one. It puts priority on Rampage, as that’s the most bang for your buck. My talent setup is 2,1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3. Please feel free to give feedback. Thanks everyone, and especially John Mets. This was partially based on his Fury macro.

Spin

dWdCcaWsiQDbrETI0mvGEmQMnsCyLUjI6xK03iYZuu7uO9kTBb7h4NkKgMQYVj1avf1qjkdg0WHWbvahvKIJr44Iewic1srGfRkTCr9qrk9uQwgu9CuMOQitfP2MQW0PCrfkxfHCzvUosAJkuTvfInls02fj1PH0SuqMgr1BjrJuKKpRGA0iO7scNuv14GY1qeNhr6CkI)ks1TfXvu6gf1Dz)XXBeV01t1rbr9rdha(s1mDaatwEwJeaowcccxgkda1baKGnbXo8Hease7yaOJEdFV5BNEzaenaG2s5cgdjaSo9s5cgRoUaFwGpx)PlLlvkwJI6dq1iuNR7iqdHD6LFMiJWlx3rC8)NAucVo5LN1JCzgQoWkDJIs3OOUkFzgaQKRtExtbasY8hwJ41v5lZaqLCDY7AkaqbM85hsnoxxLVmdavY1jVRPaaXX(KKWBuEDv(Ym2LcQxGFaOsUo5Dnfai(mgMyiaeJeCmSHaqXKp5crJKuxLVmdafsIjn(OUkFzgakWKp)qQrP6Q8Lzaio2NKeEJy1v5lZaqHa777RXj1v5lZaqbM85hs1r(ivw(ySsxR(GAnIbrtqT61LPzg5LN1LUwD6mAy6z4L46iFKsWr5w2v6A1D7qmo1a3q1H6YYO6mQrADz5J8YZ6s3OOUkFzgaQKRtExtbakKetQvNoJgMEMOexRw9FUou)pos6K)90MEAiAmN(F0i5bia56K3a1LYFWUCQVGHQdL4A1AbUsage Information
    One button macro. Emphasis on Rampage. Uses Siegebreaker in talents.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Recklessness

Main Sequence: Dragon Roar, Recklessness, Siegebreaker, Bloodthirst, Execute, Raging Blow, Whirlwind, Rampage

Evenio
    Scout

Made an account just to reply to this topic. Mate, this thing is amazing. It’s really smooth and never locks up, used it during leveling and Mythic+ so far and it’s great.

Great work, felt this had to be said. 🙂

Spinnaker
    First Sergeant

Thank you Evenio. My warrior is a fresh 110 that I got when I upgraded to BFA. I have a grand total of 5 hours and 23 minutes on it, so I appreciate feedback. I’m going to start leveling today. Again, I appreciate the feedback.

Jeff Bucovetsky
    Grunt

Great macro. What have you been using for AOE?

Sushi Wang
    Grunt

WoW i lvl my warrior now with you macro (okay i modified it a bit) aaaaand it works rly good gread job dude keep it up 😛

Sushi Wang
    Grunt

Great macro. What have you been using for AOE?

it works also in AOE 🙂

Uncle1
    Scout

Thank you for this and A huge thank you for working out that rampage sticky proc!

Christian Schröder
    Grunt

How fast do u use this?

Sushi Wang
    Grunt

How fast do u use this?

i use it with 15 ms

Jewels
    Grunt

Loving this macro. Quick Sim 12.9 did 12.1 definitely closest i have seen so far. TY!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.