[3K-IO] Updated 24/07 TWW PRE PATCH READY

This week with Sanguine you maybe wanna switch Grip of the Dead to Death’s Reach so we can grab mobs out of sanguine pool

Can you help adding death and decay on cursor? :slight_smile:

[@cursor] between cast and death and decay

Thank you for the latest update and all the troubleshooting tips, has helped alot!

1 Like

cheers, well laid out format that should be the gold standard for all macros. Easy to understand and use.

1 Like

Hi, love the macro, after i got it to work, im using the macro button you provide, but is it possible to use modifiers with this macro? alt, ctrl, shift?

Yes, u’ll have to modify macro like i did here for VDH, check this: [UPDATED 24/07] [3.3k-IO] PRE PATCH READY - #35 by Deadlus

1 Like

@Deadlus just need to ask you about one thing that’s showing up in the chat box in game well actually two things … lol
First one is more an FYI for you when loading the talent you have here into the talent page in game it shows 1 left on the DK side and then 3 on the blood side of the talent setup did you do that on purpose lol just asking the other on is would these be the ones as they are what is showing up in the chat box in game
TalentLoadoutsEx: Cannot Learn: Carnage
TalentLoadoutsEx: Cannot Learn: Iron Heart
TalentLoadoutsEx: Cannot Learn: Bloodshot

I mean not completely true.
Its just barebones basic without all abilities being included.

If it was a quick “this is a placeholder till ive worked out the new way of making the macros/talents” then thats fine.

Just isnt advertised that way.

the addon itself is not functional

GSE is perfectly fine. Many of the macros on here work when built correctly

hello, why is rune strike in the rota? the spell doesn’t exist anymore, does it? what does that mean?

Addon had to be redesigned due to changes to the gane and how blizz allowed interactions. If its not working for you personally then its likely something you are doing wrong in setting it up.
This macro runs uts just bad.
Other macros run and are alot better. Maybe not perfect with how they function but they are more than useable for most. One guy has pretty much made an all in one for every spec&class ready for tww prepatch that is functional and useable and released for public use.

keep all comments to the macro, all others either make your own thread or go find one that is already talking about the same subject.

Tested it out on dummies and I love it. I’ll have to give it a shot after work in dungeons. The talent link is not complete in the first post, I see the macro uses consumption so I’m assuming that needs to be taken. I’ll have to look through when I have time to see if its linked elsewhere in the thread. Just wanted to post to say great job though.

I also like some of the code, I think I might implement something similar for my bear macro.

I am getting a LUA Error and I did everything right

@Deadlus Could you also make a functional macro for Unholy and Frost DK using these instructions here?? Your macros for DK Blood and Demon Hunter Vengeance are the only ones that are well explained and actually work! Thank you very much in advance!

Your talents are out of date, can you please update?

They’re not out of date. but just missing 4 points

for talent compeleted with murlokio

CoPAtbMOTHlnKIwUyAn+DK70SjxMzMzYMzMmZYGzMz0MMMzYGDAAAAAGzMzMzMmNzMjBAAAzMzMAAAAAAAAAAAMjB