4.2 Warlock - Affliction Lazy Macro

Dot, Dot, Dot, more warlocks dots, I mean macros coming!

This time with affliction lazy macros on 2 flavors. They both go through a normal rotation, but the difference is filling gaps with either Shadow Bolt or Drain Life. It also has a finishing move modifier (Drain Soul) and it pops most of the cooldowns.

Version 1 - This version is for warlocks that like to fill the gaps with Shadow Bolts Spammable Macro

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

Copy Here
/castsequence [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][mod]Drain Soul;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,Corruption,null
/castsequence reset=target Shadow Bolt,Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt
/castsequence reset=60 Soulburn,Demon Soul
/cast Soul Swap
/use 13

Macro Explanation:

Version 2 - This version is for warlocks that like to fill the gaps with Drain Life NOT Spammable Macro due to channeling Drain Life Is spammable now!

/castsequence [mod]Drain Soul;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,Corruption,null
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Bolt,Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Drain Life,Drain Life
/use 13
/use 14

Macro Explanation:

PvP Version - This version is for player vs player, is mostly damage over time spells and continually fears the target.

/castsequence [mod]Drain Soul;reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of Doom,Corruption,null
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Fear,Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Drain Life
/cast Soul Swap
/use 13
/use 14

Macro Explanation:

UPDATED June 1, 2011: Added Curse of the Elements to the rotation (thanks to Strokr) and made the channeling version spammable (Soul Swap had to be removed in order to spam button work)

UPDATED July 28, 2011: Removed lower trinket function on Shadow Bolt version, was not working due to characters max limit.

UPDATED August 16, 2011: Added a PvP version, thanks to n00b for the idea.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

Many thanks for sharing.

You are very welcome, enjoy!

Nice article plus it really gives an outstanding idea that is extremely ideal for every one of the people on web.

I agree 100%

I found your web sites extremeley useful. Thank you for the unusual info. I’ll continue on visiting

Thank you for this, it’s outstanding to find a webpage that actually offers great details rather than posting junk.

Amazing webpage you have. But maybe you should think of a new style and design and colours simply because it’s difficult to see on apple ipad tablet

True, I just got back home from traveling, I had to get it up and running while I was gone. So now that I’m back I should be able to fix it some more.

This website online is mostly a stroll-by way of for the entire information you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you’ll definitely discover it.

I love your blog and find the vast majority of your post’s to be what precisely I’m trying to find. is it possible to offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind making a post or elaborating of all from the subjects you’re writing in relation to here. Once again, awesome blog page!

I agree 100%

Hi. On my blog, I always try to keep my posts to 500-700 words. Why? Because that’s optimal for Google/Yahoo/Bing to rank you well so people can find you blog. We all want to get more readers and increase our visitors right? :slight_smile: Just my 2 cents. Regards, Ernesto Knoebel

Meh I’ve got 235 websites and long posts are over rated… Google can see the value of a site even it has short articles.
The mith of 400 words dosn’t mater if it’s information people are looking for.
h

I am really appreciate your post, this might really provide the great information .Thanks for posting.

Cheers for your website, maintain the extraordinary work and don’t stop

I am hoping to learn much more of you later on, so I’ve saved your blog. But I could not just bookmark it, not again… After i see quality website’s like this one, I love to share it with others So I’ve made a backlink in your web page

Thank you for a great post.

This shouldnt work, but it does. Im stunned.

Tried this out wasn’t able to get above 5k. Thought maybe since the patch may be different now?