5.3 Arcane

i use the above with a /use [combat] kafa press added for things like Galleon i hit ~ 90k dps ilvl 510 just using the above, no flamestrike or anything like that. standard reforge-lite template for arcane mage.

I added a few lines that will prevent the error messages, “are not ready yet” etc```
/console sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=5 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Barrage
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,Arcane Missiles
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,Frost Bomb
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 Ice Barrier
/cast [nochanneling][combat]Mirror Image
/cast [nochanneling][combat] Arcane Power
/targetenemy [noharm]
/use 13
/use 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console sound_EnableSFX 1

To block out the error messages you can use Error Filter form Curse.

Hello guys , iam looking for an Lazy Dps Macro for arcane. the absolute best dps macro for arcane mage. can someone help me ^^ ?

Felix here is a repeat of mine from page 1 in this thread but this time with code. Talent into Incanter’s Ward and do not “use” it just have it there as a passive. This is the absolutely simplest and best dps macro for arcane.

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=5 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Barrage
/targetenemy [noharm]

If the above macro causes you any problems try the below one – it’s the same as above but in a different format.

/targetenemy [noharm]

Sweet michaeljackson :smiley: I gonna try it out asfast the maintence is off ^^, Thank you m8

[quote quote=8828]Felix here is a repeat of mine from page 1 in this thread but this time with code. Talent into Incanter’s Ward and do not “use” it just have it there as a passive. This is the absolutely simplest and best dps macro for arcane.

/targetenemy [noharm]

If the above macro causes you any problems try the below one – it’s the same as above but in a different format.

/targetenemy [noharm]

[/quote]

Should there be alter time?
And can i use time warp and mirror as an dps boost?

Mirror Image is already there.

Add this with the /cast lines down the bottom of the macro if you have the 2 set T15 bonus.

/cast [nochanneling][combat] Alter Time

Do Time Warp manually because it is situational and must be used at certain times.

How much dps u do with this rot??

Hey Michael, whats the point of having
in the macro?
Is this for PvP only? I do about 6k more dps w/o it in my macro after a 3 min test.
Am i not understanding something about Ice Barrier?
Thanks

Hello Molkiloke, I believe is one of those spells where it can become very valuable depending the circumstances.

For example an scenario is you are doing a boss and have a bad pull or for some reason you get huge damage and that little bit of absorb saves you from dying. Is just a matter of trade survivability for damage I guess. Not necessarily a spell just for PvP and solo.

Not too sure what you mean by “rot” there Felix but it sounds a bit rude to be calling any ones work rot. If you think it’s rubbish, make a better macro please - I would certainly like to see it. I do a healthy 130k+ single target dps (not dummies as that is a false single target reading) at 530 ilvl with the above macro.

@Molkiloke when soloing Ice Barrier is a must for arcane because they face tank a lot. When raiding it saves the healers a lot of healing and to add to what Luis said the damage a raider takes is substantial 90% of the time so the tradeoff of a few k dps is negligible.

You could probably take it out for occasions that you are taking no damage like 5 man groups that have a good tank.

He probably meant rotation but was just to lazy :slight_smile:

MJ, a question on the macro. Do you suggest not putting a talent in rune of power and instead using incanter’s ward? Do you just constantly spam the macro and not worry about anything else, except alter time. It seems like my dps went down, so I am thinking I am doing something wrong.
Thanks!

I think I figured it out, my talent tree was a bit messed up. The macro is working fine and dps is really high now. Just need to remember the alter time, and is there a good time to use incanter’s ward or is it just easier to keep it on passive.

I keep Incanters Ward as a passive only to keep the steady 90%+ mana pool. Me and others here think Rune of Power is a dps loss due to having to stop macro, click once, placement then click again.

My macro with Alter Time included is down the bottom of page 2 this thread so you shouldn’t have to hit that manually. You can use a mouse or keyboard set to 20ms interval spam for the one button if you wish - saves finger aching.

Thanks much! I will give this a try. With these new macros, I am excited to get into a guild 10 man. Thanks for all your help.

sorry if i sound daft… but i cant get ur macros to fit into my macro space it says only 255 characters and ur macros take alot more than that!

How on earth do we fit it all in?

@seren Check this thread - Macro Toolkit or Super Duper Macro - How To's - WoW Lazy Macros

Michael, on that mage macro I see it is using frost bomb, can I replace that line to use Nether Tempest? Would the macro still work correctly?