5.3 Arcane

thanking you very much ill now go check this out again lmao, wish me luck oh i should point out that i am a complete novis at all this … he he

mmmm well i did say i was a complete fool at this- i mean novis lol… okay i got me bigger macros thankyou and i copied and pasted all the info into the macro but when i click it all it does is one arcane blast!

Now am i suppose to bind (whatever that means) it to something or have i missed the point here?
so sorry about this but i am really keen to try these macros out but i cant seem to get them to work…
Rose

@Suzanne I put a Nether Tempest version either on this thread or one of the earlier arcane threads so have a good look. You cannot just replace Frost Bomb with Living Bomb and Nether Tempest because they have no CD so it will spam that talent. To make it work it has to be in the main castsequence rotation.

@seren you just drag your new macro to any key slot - let’s say 2 for example and then you spam it. It sounds to me like you are hitting the key once only and expecting the macro to keep running. They don’t work that way, you need to keep hitting the one key (pretty fast) all the time you are fighting.

lol told you i was daft, i thought u just hit it once and it does all it says in the macro lmao, thanks ill go spam it then

omg, it works thx guys, only thing is its hard on the finger, keyboard or mouse whichever u use lol…

I did LFR last night by the time I was done my finger was sore from spamming number one lol…

thx

Automated clickers are allowed apparently so if you have a Naga mouse/keyboard or any other programmable mouse/keyboard then set the macro to work every 20ms or so. If you do not have the above mentioned you can do what I do and instal Auto Keyboard from Auto Keyboard

It is free for using one button only, but if you want to map multiple buttons you can pay $5 to unlock that feature. Personally I have 4 buttons mapped so I can spam 4 different macros/abilities while using no fingers.
I have F7 mapped to my 2 key set to 20ms - all other fields in the config fields put at 0. Here is a screenshot.

Looks like images are disabled or not working so here is the link.
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5284/mozz.jpg

Ok sorry to sound like an idiot… I downloaded this keyboard and I guess I don’t understand how to use it. I watched the video. Here is what I am doing, I have the arcane macro and have set that up on my 1 key. So when in raid as Seren states, my finger hurts after pounding on the 1 key. So this keyboard thing looks great. But do I have to map that macro to one of the F keys? And if so, not sure how to do that. I hope I am making sense, if not. It’s okay to not even reply! lol
I am just really terrible at all of this stuff.

In the above post look at the top left section ‘Key to Automate’ there you will see I have set it to None for modifier and under that set to 2 for where my macro is - you will set that to 1 if your macro is on your 1 key.

Next refer to the right of that section you will see 'Start/Stop Key Automation, this is the key to set the starting of the macro spam. I have set that to key F7. Now if you set it to any of your numbered keys it causes trouble so keep to either the F keys or a letter you don’t already have bound. Once you have set the key you want press the Assign button.

Now once it is all set click the bottom right button ‘Hide to System Tray’
Now go in game to the dummies and to start the macro hit the key once to start and once to stop. The key you use to start/stop the macro is the same one you set in the 'Start/Stop Key Automation section.

Have fun.

Thanks Michael, it is working like a charm. Now after 4 hours of raiding my hand does not feel like it is going to fall off. Thanks for you help, I am loving this!!

Don’t get banned guys.

Hi,

Today I’ll share with you the BEST service to <b>send anonymous emails</b> with attachments,

Check the link send emails anonymously.

Have fun, and don’t be evil !

W.

What does this mean?

What Blizzard is explaning are bots that do random tasks such as fly around, find a node, land, harvest and the repeat.

The Macros we use only fire off 1 action at a time and therefore are not against the ToS.

Even if you use a mouse, keyboard or autohotkey, they all follow a single command repeatedly.

Jeremy