6.0.3 Gnome Sequencer 1 Button Feral AND Guardian *Modified*

Hello everyone,

first of all thank you very much for the effort you put into realizing these macros.
I would need to know if it is possible to cast a spell (let’s say Maul) every X seconds (assume 6 seconds)

I know it could be possible to use castsequence like this: A,b,b,b,A,b,b,b and therefore have the spell you need cast according to a specified sequence.

In other terms, I would like to hava macro that perform a determined sequence of spells interrupted only by the procs of mangle and by the cast of maul every six seconds.

From my understanding this can be difficult to achieve and the only solution might be to include maul inside the castsequence. My only doubt is that since maul is off GCD, I would lose one GCD everytime i use maul in the castsequence.

Any help or reply is really appreciated

Thank you

Man id love to see a Glad warrior macro from you.

[quote quote=20051]Hello everyone,

first of all thank you very much for the effort you put into realizing these macros.
I would need to know if it is possible to cast a spell (let’s say Maul) every X seconds (assume 6 seconds)

I know it could be possible to use castsequence like this: A,b,b,b,A,b,b,b and therefore have the spell you need cast according to a specified sequence.

In other terms, I would like to hava macro that perform a determined sequence of spells interrupted only by the procs of mangle and by the cast of maul every six seconds.

From my understanding this can be difficult to achieve and the only solution might be to include maul inside the castsequence. My only doubt is that since maul is off GCD, I would lose one GCD everytime i use maul in the castsequence.

Any help or reply is really appreciated

Thank you

[/quote]

Maul is an ability that I manually control for the fact that in a cast sequence the cast sequence will pause until each ability in turn has been used. Ie,

A,A,A,A,Maul,A,A,A,A

In this /castsequence A will be cast on CD until it reaches Maul, If you do not have the available rage to active Maul it will keep trying to cast Maul until it successfully can, Then after maul is cast it will continue casting A as per the sequence.

The Reason this is such a problem is Savage Defence & Frenzied Regeneration these both leave you Rage starved and offer better mitigation in my opinion then the procc’d Maul Ability (although it is some times situational).

Adding a second castsequence to co-ordinate a Maul timing is sub optimal due to an inferior rotation, As you pointed out at the minimum Maul wastes a GCD.

I constantly modified and restructured the macro until I found what in my testing was a flawless 1 button macro for people that can successfully tank with 1 button, Ie my wife :oP

Another way of manually controlling Maul while still utilizing the same macro is to use a modifier

Warning People without sufficient technical knowledge should not use this macro as you may incur errors due to comparability issues with key bindings, Hence Why I never included it initially.

Sequences['GuardianST'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence [@player,nostance:1] Bear Form(Shapeshift)
/cast Wild Charge
]],
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/castsequence [combat] reset=target Thrash,Lacerate,Lacerate,Lacerate,Pulverize',
	'/castsequence [combat] Savage Defense,Savage Defense,Frenzied Regeneration',
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/cast [mod:shift,combat] Maul',
	'/cast [combat] survival Instincts',
	'/cast [combat] Barkskin',
	'/cast [combat] Berserk',
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/cast [combat] Mighty Bash',
	'/cast [combat] Cenarion Ward',	
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

My wife has been useing the FeartST macro but noticed you cant be in that human cat form Claws of Shirvallah is there a way to use this form with this macro ?

I seem to be getting pretty consistent lockups with the newest script. I have to reload my UI to get it back. Sounds and Autounshift seem to be sticking on/off as they choose.

Can you suggest how I might diagnose the trouble?

Thank you for your explanation, I will try out your macro and let you know. Actually I am running something slightly different since I control manually all my defensive CDs, so basically the macro helps me maintaining the correct rotation.

In your last macro how does the second castsequence with SD and FR work? Is it chained to the first one or is it execute entirely after the first castsequence is completed?

Thank you again for the answer :slight_smile:

Never mind. I’m a doofus.

Hi mate, first off I love this macro, i used it to level from 90 to 100.

However, now im 610 ilvl and running random heroics, im having people telling me I cant hold aggro?? I charge in and spam the AOE one, but mobs do run off often, is there any fix for this?

I do hold aggro if im given a few seconds, but maybe maul etc would be better off near top before the heal/buff rotations?

[quote quote=20044]Thank you to all the positive and Constructive feedback.

I have had a few days away as I injured myself and have been out of action. Upon reflection I have tidied the macro format to make it more compatible with different personal set ups.
There is little new additions to the macro’s script as I feel there is little purpose in content modification as they are working very solidly in there current state(I of the sequence I have evolved, I have lost track of previous build postings). Simple modifications from the current state may offer marginal gains for those with the knowledge that should be able to tweak it themselves (where I started only a few weeks ago) However these tweaks only complicate it for those that we intentionally post and share this information for!

FERAL DPS

Feral Dps is Rng based and situational! Dps will be LESS THEN IF MANUALLY CONTROLLED
This has been thoroughly explained in previous posts.I welcome new suggestion or fresh ideas however highlighting that your Dps is low is pointless (sorry to be blunt but it is an obvious conclusion to draw if you actually play your class :o) Tweaks to the rotation that give Solid tested Dps gains against a baseline average over the current Cast-sequence Rotation(to rule out Rng Proc rates) would be truely appreciated!

I am now turning my attentions to the Hunter Class, Shadow Priest, Prot Pally & Blood Dk. So my response’s may be delayed, please feel free to keep the questions or feedback coming in and i’ll do my best to answer them as best as I can

MY CURRENT SEQUENCE BUILD

local _, Sequences = ... -- Don't touch this

PreMacro = [[
/cast Wild Charge
]],
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/castsequence [combat] reset=target Thrash,Lacerate,Lacerate,Lacerate,Pulverize',
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/cast !Mangle',
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['GuardianAoE'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast Wild Charge
]],
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/castsequence [combat] reset=target Thrash,Thrash,Lacerate',
	'/cast !Mangle',
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['FeralST'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence [@player,nostance:2] Mark of the Wild,Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence [nocombat] reset=target !rake,null
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
	'/castsequence [combat,nostealth] reset=target Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Savage Roar',
	[[/cast Tiger's Fury]],
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['FeralCD'] = {
PreMacro = [[
]],
	[[/cast [combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['FeralAoE'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
	'/castsequence [combat,nostealth] Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Rip, Swipe, Thrash, Swipe, Ferocious Bite',
	[[/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury]],
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

[/quote]
What’s your feral talents and glyphs?

I switched some things up for a solid dps personal gain … using nox as a base template for spec here…

I altered the macro removing healing touch, and added a line for moonfire I dont know how to write these things but it’s working sort of … moonfire will hit initially but needs to be manually re applied <can anyone fix this> … here is the entire macro in gnome but i’m not sure how to put in the macro link

Sequences[‘FeralST’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence reset=target !moonfire,null
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
‘/castsequence [combat,nostealth] Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Savage Roar’,
[[/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury]],
[[/cast [combat] Cenarion Ward]],
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Sequences[‘FeralST’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence reset=target !moonfire,null
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
‘/castsequence [combat,nostealth] Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Savage Roar’,
[[/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury]],
[[/cast [combat] Cenarion Ward]],
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Won’t make the macro when i use it

Aralak:

Can you please post the Glyphs and Talents you use for feral druid ? I only see guardian posted atm. Much appreciated!

Hi Aralak,

Tried out your sequence, got it to work, only it keeps casting Healing touch before it procs slowing down my damage. I’m going to just remove that line for now, do you think you can find a way that it will try to cast but then cancel itself it the proc is not active? I’ll manually trigger it for now.

same problem worked great for leveling but now it just spams healing touch once i hit 100

healing touch is a skill you cant cast in cat form unless it procs. but if you take claws of shirvallah you can cast all non-damaging spells in cat form so now you’ll spam healing touch. either take it out of the macro or chose a different talent.

Is it just me or is anyone else’s dps feel lacking with the feral macros? My druid is level 97 but doesn’t seem to perform on par with similarly leveled players in dungeons. Granted, it could be just gear and class differences. Seems a bit low while questing too, unless I lucky with plenty of crits.

I was testing this macro and noticed there is no Mangle spam after Berserk. I am going to pull it and assign a regular macro for using berserk and them Mangles.

[quote quote=20044]Thank you to all the positive and Constructive feedback.
I have had a few days away as I injured myself and have been out of action. Upon reflection I have tidied the macro format to make it more compatible with different personal set ups. There is little new additions to the macro’s script as I feel there is little purpose in content modification as they are working very solidly in there current state(I of the sequence I have evolved, I have lost track of previous build postings). Simple modifications from the current state may offer marginal gains for those with the knowledge that should be able to tweak it themselves (where I started only a few weeks ago) However these tweaks only complicate it for those that we intentionally post and share this information for!
FERAL DPS
Feral Dps is Rng based and situational! Dps will be LESS THEN IF MANUALLY CONTROLLED This has been thoroughly explained in previous posts.I welcome new suggestion or fresh ideas however highlighting that your Dps is low is pointless (sorry to be blunt but it is an obvious conclusion to draw if you actually play your class :o) Tweaks to the rotation that give Solid tested Dps gains against a baseline average over the current Cast-sequence Rotation(to rule out Rng Proc rates) would be truely appreciated!
I am now turning my attentions to the Hunter Class, Shadow Priest, Prot Pally & Blood Dk. So my response’s may be delayed, please feel free to keep the questions or feedback coming in and i’ll do my best to answer them as best as I can
MY CURRENT SEQUENCE BUILD

local _, Sequences = ... -- Don't touch this

PreMacro = [[
/cast Wild Charge
]],
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/cast !Mangle',
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['GuardianAoE'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast Wild Charge
]],
	'/cast !Mangle',
	'/castsequence [combat] reset=target Thrash,Thrash,Lacerate',
	'/cast !Mangle',
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['FeralST'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
	'/castsequence [combat,nostealth] reset=target Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Savage Roar',
	[[/cast Tiger's Fury]],
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['FeralCD'] = {
PreMacro = [[
]],
	[[/cast [combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['FeralAoE'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
	'/castsequence [combat,nostealth] Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Rip, Swipe, Thrash, Swipe, Ferocious Bite',
	[[/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury]],
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

[/quote]

Hi dudes, my first time here :wink:

First, congratulations, this site is overpower rsrsr

I have a problem on feral macro auto Heal on proc:

All skills still work perfect, but if I hit target when walking is good!!If I hit the stationary target the healing touch cast out of proc :(. How do solve this? any help??

Thanks

[quote quote=22366]I have a problem on feral macro auto Heal on proc:

All skills still work perfect, but if I hit target when walking is good!!If I hit the stationary target the healing touch cast out of proc :(. How do solve this? any help??[/quote]

You’re probably spec’d for Claws of Shirvallah. Normally, the line “/console autounshift 0” prevents Healing Touch from being cast in cat form unless you have the proc, but if you have Claws of Shirvallah selected as a talent, you can cast without unshifting, so the healing touch will be attempted regardless.

When you’re moving, you can cast non-instant spells, so your movement keeps Healing Touch from going off unless you have the proc for instant cast.

tl;dr - either respec your top tier talent for lunar inspiration or blood talons (I recommend blood talons, as it works really well with this macro), or pull out the autounshift lines and the healing touch line and manually cast healing touch on proc.