7/016/2023 Black ICE 2.0

ok guys im back in town starting the 19th and will begin reworking and uploading new drafts for you to test. I apologize for the delay but have big life changes on going all for the better but time consuming.

1 Like

Hey
I have a question: could you deal with this bullit, think this could become very strong with your help
Thanks

1 Like

best build there: wowt and its follow its, bro

1 Like

I am officially moving and will be Mia until the second week of January. This build is the top build for the next phase and or with bis current ohase gear I believe.

I will begin changing the direction of the macro to be inline with this new build. ASAP as my unholy macros are essentially completed and can no longer currently be adapted much further due to compiling errors.

So this forum for frost will be my most touched on macro for the time being

3 Likes

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the effort

Itā€™s Been a long while everyone. Starting our second week of ulduar this week with my dk, my move is completed in pc up and running! Testing new dynamics this week and will post once I have verified its functioning better than the current macro i have posted here.

Bare with me! As always if you have ideas or needs or think of something that could help improve the macro; it is greatly appreciated to post them here!

Best of regards everyone and well talk again soon!

3 Likes

Really appreciate it! Are you fulltime frost now with changes to unholy - ā€œeasierā€ potentially to dps. Problem is I donā€™t have 2x slow weps.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be mailing frost and doing unholy as secondary this patch. Unholy is still doing great but I wanted to change focus this time around. Iā€™m using some old eels I had that were slow for frost atm.

My unholy macro section is pretty solid with a few different options on play style and unholy variants.

Frost has more info on the frost desync rotation so Iā€™ll base and update the frost macro around fonsas as much as I can figure.

Currently the frost macro performs pretty good but I think it could be done better.

From todays full clear and also not being frost optimized I think I did fairly well for non optimized gear and for being relatively low on the ilvl compared to my raid gro for frost.

I did somehow manage to get a 99 and 100 for razor scale, not sure if itā€™s a bug or people have been skipping her maybe.

I did notice my current frost macro is not always firing 3 obliterates after casting EOW. Definitely not as intended.

Buff up time is good but I find since Iā€™m not sub unholy due to gear my spell hit is causing pestilence to miss a good bit forcing us to use the dot application macro I made.

However overall my current macro is still holding strong and Iā€™ll post my updated variant this week. I believe I have the obliterate cd side figured out just about.

The one thing I have not been able to include in the macro is the best time to insert cancel blood tap. This may need to be done manually still due to the nature of a scenario based rotation. Weā€™ll more of a reaction to scenario and said buffs rotation.

I have been thinking on not using haste pots and looking at other options.

As frost Iā€™m also not high on loot priority so any changes or improvements as of current will purely be learning fights and rotation changes to the macro.

Upon further testing Iā€™ll verify at what ilvl or what price of gear I acquired that letā€™s sub unholy become the better option.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it! Thank you!

Good news and bad news everyone. I built a new pc but it does not arrive until today or tomorrow.

Bad news idk if my cpu or mobo or if it the whole thing blew. This occurred last week after my raid.

Iā€™m hoping the data on my SSD is still okay to pull information over on the macro I was supposed to post last week.

Iā€™ll let you guys know asap, currently sending this on my phone to keep you guys up to date. Unfortanetly my current pc was a 11 yr old gaming build I did and itā€™s never failed or blue screened ever. Last week after raid it blew no power even with a different psu and using a different mobo itā€™s erroring out showing no cpu, gpu, no hard drive.

Sorry guys!! But this new pc will hopefully last another 10 plus years!

2 Likes

Sad to hear that, but dont worry the SSD should be ok, they rarely take damge in those situations :slight_smile:

1 Like

computer is up and running tested new build as it was delayed quite a bit due to the Texas winter storm. I am in progress of setting up and downloading the game as I had to use my spare laptop to try and raid. Which was miserable however.

I should find out tonight if the SSD with my macro changes is still good.

Thankfully the wait is over folks!!

3 Likes

having to redo the macro it did not survive on the old SSD, it doesnt even register, but thankfully the build before i made updates is here. I remember a good chunk of what iā€™ve done so ill try to post it this weekend. This is a mix of some hard modes and normal kills i was a part of this week.
211 ilvl and being the lowest ilvl in the raid grp as our raiders average 230ish i am when rng mechanics are in my favor giving unholy a solid run for their money. Currently i think gearing is the main culprit but i will be trying sub unholy next week.

This wont change the macro rotation as thereā€™s very subtle differences. Desyncing is still best so keep timing your blood taps and blood tap removal at the proper intervals to not lockup a death rune on accident or prevent the blood rune from resetting with rune grace

Here is this weeks raid parses thought to show some hope

4 Likes

is your spec as DPS focused? What about Frost tank spec E.g. Frost Tank @ Wowhead

1 Like

any news? :grin:

thanks anyway :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have a tank variant for frost on here that is single target focused, granted thereā€™s a few changes Iā€™ll be making to it. Changing where death strike is, including more rune strikes as I believe I did not input them. Howling blast is on a mod

Death n decay can be added via mod but I think the initial dot spread in the macro start plus force modded howling should give you a good initial air snap threat

New iteration gets posted tonight after work, I am testing sub unholy this week as well as Iā€™m curious to see what happens. I got a few prices last week and I noticed in logs I had quite a few spell misses so I wanted to negate that

2 Likes

Here is the update, Testing required on both tank sequence 2 and dps sequence 1. Dps sequence 1 has increased obliterate output to try and maximize Obliterate spam of up to 5 when using EOW, as long as your spell hit is not low you should not have dot fall off. As always if you swap targets or un target and re target it will resync macro to restart and reapply. Or as always use my in game re dot macro in the original post to not need to that.

The tanking macro has gone through some changes and needs testing as i have not needed to tank anything in some time. Im aware that i may need to change howling blast to occur per target change for initial snap threat for groups but the macro is unable to verify if single mob do IT instead. With this is mind i may need to change the priority and or change or add a Mod for IT to get you quick snap threat. Perhaps mod of your choice followed by IT, Taunt, or death grip then null and return to sequence

let me know what you guys gather and get from some test please.

currently no CDS over 5 mins average dps ranging 4.3-4.7k keeping in mind no necrosis procs bc target dummies are dead the average may actually be 4.6k to 5k dps no cds and no buffs. Not too shabby for still be in nax gear and no set bonuses

dC07kaWjve0Oqe1PurKzjuTleL(fL0WekDmsAzsLNHinnaDnvyBcHVPIunoHKZjv16urP7PIu(hIIbkKsDqrYcPe6HaWefkCrvuzJQiQpkKsgPqrNKs0kfsXlLKMjLGBIiYob6NQiWqbqlvk6PGMkL6QQiPTkKQVQIeVvfvDxvuSxO)QIqdM4WQAXIupwLMSK6YO2SK4ZsHrlLoTGxlvz2iCBaA3K63smCkCCHOLlQNJ00P66Ky7icFhr15fX8PO9RmQI2iOkcTOfsbGQNOLa4CiyhAJq7NG1ofHKjozItM4KjozItM4KbHw4P(PAu)oxJWUy7in2ovsvp9UtxficHg81YyGGrGqs6V5cfTrqv0gHr)ZHpnbtrBewLtAYe8tz0gbvrO17t9jnv08eONd9y0ryvobGzMsrBeufHwVp1NCEal1NL2gQ4NzsmlKte0nMyrIN6KCZx3BcWtcb7qO17t9jnv08eONd9y0rhHPUEOOPOncQI2iOkcTEFQp58awQplTnuXpZKdvGQQi0oXGryQRhkA0rWo0gbvrBeufHwVp1PCKkS(YtMKzk7NM)5gSpzcW(9JTF8ja73Vtn(eTcbbcTtmyeM66HIgDeSdTrqveoZzwLtayMP0zoteSdHwVp1PCKkS(Ytoub2DeFYrSrbSdbjfHZCMv5KMmb)uEMZebbIqR3N6toIik1deANyWim11dfn6iiPOncQIWzoZQCcaZmLoZzIGDi069PoLJuH1xEcW(9jn24toub2DeFYHkWUJ4toub2DGGKIWzoZQCstMGFkpZzIGarO17t9jhreL6bcTtmyeM66HIgDeeiAJGQiCMZSkNaWmtPZCMiyhcTEFQp54OlIOqqsr4mNzvoPjtWpLN5mrqGi069P(KJiIs9aH2jgmctD9qrJocTtmyeAHsXaHnzd(DeSdHqNnozf91dfncHCKkS2dpb6OJql1PvceE0)C4ttWu0gD0rWo0gHr)ZHpnbtrBewLtAYe8tz0gbvrO17t9jnv08eONd9y0ryvobGzMsrBeufHwVp1NCEal1NL2gQ4NzsmlKte0nMyrIN6KCZx3BcWtcb7qO17t9jnv08eONd9y0rhHPUEOOPOncQI2iOkcTEFQp58awQplTnuXpZKdvGQQi0oXGryQRhkA0rWo0gbvrBeufHwVp1PCKkS(YtMKzk7NM)5gSpzcW(9JTF8ja73Vtn(eTcbbc2HqR3N6toIik1deANyWim11dfn6iyhAJGQiCMZSkNaWmtPZCMiyhcTEFQt5ivy9LNCOcuvn(KJyJcyhcskcN5mRYjnzc(P8mNjcceHwVp1NCeruQhi0oXGryQRhkA0rqsrBeufHZCMv5eaMzkDMZeb7qO17tDkhPcRV8eG97tASXNCOcS7i(eG973bebjfHZCMv5KMmb)uEMZebbIqR3N6toIik1deANyWim11dfn6iiq0gbvr4mNzvobGzMsN5mrWoeA9(uFYXrxerHGKIWzoZQCstMGFkpZzIGarO17t9jhreL6bcTtmyeM66HIgDeANyWi0cLIbcBYg87iyhcHoBCYk6RhkAec5ivyThEc0rhHwQtRei8O)5WNMGPOn6OJoctP4TLmcpvDpDHC9KukEBjJWtH)EPuYpfTrhHKe7FmE)rBeA)eS2Pi8uYV3obawifeAjaqykfVTKrymlgC6m)94C0MKEDVCOhcJwWZfDotdfncsQAxFessVw5jSu7CMeS2dfnAregtMWaHqosfwF5jQtQnOtumQFNJp52(6gmDsrpPrjOBm5PtctY8TOymXB5juosfwF5jHjefQpPsUa4eVLNuiQNaHXycjpH8G3ojRO5juph6Xtc6jElpjx83df9KNo51tkgEOOFIjHktYk6WDIrHCopjuzI3Y6ju)Dgqw7tskktUVEIHcbXeVnZVt2jwoH8NoXqHGiOBmXBZ87tQvYbDJjjLgnMqElRNeM4m156jEBGs2jw6Nq6Kkk6jVUEY91tU5GpP9Z1tsR4tiVL1tskk5j18xpjPOKNuZFnzN0urZtOEo0JNCF9K08KmdyHeC9eVnqNeOtmuYmrYKFIbNPf9tmXiZv4mRV8KsLjag08IMfnlAGCKkS(Yt6My)6EtumQFNPt8YKCXFpu0XNeZc5ebDJjPjEQpjOVek1C9KGEIrMNa4FZLjFfNZtQdu(P8K3WGiCFpu0XNeMa4NmjZKGZuEI3gOtED9ea)E8KGpPsit9jvkeefY56jPtMuhO8t5jVHbr4(EOONqnY8xp511t8wEsU4Vhk6j3cGPltkvMuZV3oH65qpEYRRNusteCo)ot2jwo5RR56jL0ebNZVZt8YKwMWycGFq7FqpXBZ87tED9KAd6KIIBO4tsR4tAKFTZ1tctsZebMe8elTNa4NmXixibpXltsZt(jTHgTCEI3M53NuuCdfFctcwpjuzsjnrW5878KBo4uYoXUnqNq9abXenZ10jEBMFFsrXnu8jot9GUbzN0urZuph6Xtc0jmj4Cc5TCMN0(KGNurrpX4Z5KGUXKxxpPsHGOqEq3yc5bVDYpPvPbpHs8gie8bKrOfTqkau9eTeaNdHXGR8keocQIqObFTmgiyei0(eaaeK0ybgRkcpNUsjFzaua049pDGi4jOfrhD0rea

Usage Information

Sequence 1 dps update, changes on going as i recoup the sequence i lost from the old SSD ( with rune strike in the rotation as an optional if runic power if then statement you can pull threat. I was pulling threat during yogg when i tested this. Itā€™s fun and can crit hard but when your dead your dead. Rune strike can be removed this is purely a personal preference of mine

Sequence 2 Tank updates to rotation, Howling blast included in pre macro after disease application, i may reverse this and make it first followed by disease application spread and the rotation combo of death strike and obliterate. I added obliterate to help maintain threat and dps output but granted i believe IT may prove to be a higher threat output even if obliterate crits. This still needs threat output testing. Runestrike is everywhere have fun parrying and following with a huge slap

This macro contains 2 macro templates. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.29.

• The Default macro template is 1
3 Likes

Hey Sargis, thanks for the work on the macro.
You just keeping track of Unbreakable Armor CD and casting it manually every minute?

correct i have them separate and tracking timer

2 Likes