7.03 GS-E Outlaw Rogue Lvl 110

New Outlaw Lazy macro.
Rotation comes from Icyveins. Added Legion weapon. No lockups.
Talents are 3 2 1 1 3 2 2

Sequences['OutlawS'] = {
author="Flashgreer@wowlazymacros.com",
specID=260,
helpTxt = 'Talents:3211322',
icon=135340,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cancelaura Blade Flurry
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/cast [combat] Adrenaline Rush
/castsequence reset=target Marked for Death, Roll the Bones,Pistol Shot, null
    ]],
        '/castsequence reset=12 [combat]Curse of the Dreadblades,Run Through,Run Through,Run Through',
	'/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Run Through,Pistol Shot,Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Roll the Bones ,Pistol Shot ',
	'/cast [combat]Crimson Vial',
PostMacro = [[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

Sequences['OutlawAOE'] = {
specID=260,
icon=135340,
PreMacro = [[
/cast !Blade Flurry
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/castsequence reset=target Marked for Death, Roll the Bones,Pistol Shot, null
    ]],
        '/castsequence reset=12 [combat]Curse of the Dreadblades,Run Through,Run Through,Run Through',
	'/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Run Through,Pistol Shot,Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Roll the Bones ,Pistol Shot ',
PostMacro = [[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

whats ur avrage dps and ilvl? the macro works rly good

so far so good it seems (though in fairness im still leveling my rogue)

UPDATED!

This works much better. at ilvl 790 i sustain about 100k dps

Sequences['OutlawS'] = {
specID=260,
icon=135340,
PreMacro = [[
/cancelaura Blade Flurry
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/castsequence reset=target Marked for Death, Run Through,Pistol Shot, null
    ]],
	'/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Roll the Bones,Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Run Through,Pistol Shot,Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Run Through ,Pistol Shot ',
PostMacro = [[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

Sequences['OutlawAOE'] = {
specID=260,
icon=135340,
PreMacro = [[
/cast !Blade Flurry
/cast [stealth] Ambush
    ]],
	'/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Roll the Bones,Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Run Through,Pistol Shot,Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Run Through ,Pistol Shot ',
PostMacro = [[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

Thank you for that, works best for me from other Outlaw macros here. Looking for more updates :slight_smile:

Had to remove /cast !Blade Flurry because in GS-E for some reason it kept toggling the skill when spamming. Meaning after first run it disabled AOE features from AOE macro. So I am toggling that manualy now.

//lvl 110, ilvl 834

I cannot get a single one of these macros to work and I can’t figure out why. I copy/pasted exactly as written, but it still wont’ recognize the macro. any help is appreciated.

i might do it wrong but every gse macro for outlaw rogue feels clunky,stiff and the fights dont feel like i did under combat with gs.
maybe its the razer synapse macro speed (i tryed everything from 0.01 to 0.75) but macro’s feels like it keep hanging from time to time on crimson vial and/or adrenaline rush or maybe its just that im lvl 100 and the gse macro start to shine on higher lvl like the demon hunter 1 that start to work after 103?

[quote quote=32722]Thank you for that, works best for me from other Outlaw macros here. Looking for more updates ???
Had to remove /cast !Blade Flurry because in GS-E for some reason it kept toggling the skill when spamming. Meaning after first run it disabled AOE features from AOE macro. So I am toggling that manualy now.
//lvl 110, ilvl 834
[/quote]

I found that using the gsse in game editor doesnt save exclamation marks, which seems to be needed for /cast [nomod] !Blade Flurry not to cancel itself. You’ll have to manually add /cast [nomod] !Blade Flurry for it to work properly.

i’m at 106 and its been working great for me. with my disability its really helping me out being able to play a rogue and have some fun thanks for the hard work.

I’m trying to get Feint and Riposte to fire with your macro here but I can’t figure it out I guess. Any help please?

PreMacro = [[
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/castsequence reset=target Marked for Death, Run Through,Pistol Shot,Feint, null
    ]],
'/cast [combat] Riposte',
'/cast [combat] Crimson Vial',
PostMacro = [[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

*edit:nvm I figured it out!

PreMacro = [[
/cast [stealth] Ambush
    ]],
'/cast [@focus] Tricks of the Trade',
'/cast [combat] Feint',
'/cast [combat] Crimson Vial',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Riposte
/use 13
/use 14

the above works for me lol

Does this macros hit pistol shot procs?

the macro deals with them yes. but, the procs only need to be used sparingly, otherwise you cap combo points way too much. So the answer to your question, is sort of

original macro runs very smooth for me even when leveling from 100 to 100

when i try to use either of the OPs macros it spams it in what ever chat im in, have no idea why i copied them in correctly im pretty sure. Any one know why it would do this every other macro i use does not do this

I’v copy and pasted these macros and for some reason the wont show up on my gse at clue y? I even put it in the DB macro folder for GSE and believe it or not it even stopped those macros from showing up till I deleted these. TY for any help.

Just curious as to why the /cancelaura bladeflurry line is there? Why would i want to cancel it?

[quote quote=34305]Just curious as to why the /cancelaura bladeflurry line is there? Why would i want to cancel it?
[/quote]

Ummm because you don’t want blade flurry active while you killing one target because you regen energy slower when it is active.

Flash, you rock! this is (so far) the best Outlaw macro I have tested in legion… If you have any updates, more burst dps or what ever, plz update it =)
thx for your hard work!

you run into the same issue as mournchase macros. You losing a significant amount of dps through poor combo point management. and your pistol shot usage is nill.

just does not work if you plan on performing significantly well in raids.
Combo point manage does not allow you to have your finisher moves in line with your combo point builders. You gain buffs through roll the bones that will give you bonus Combo points that you just you just throw away by doing this. or else you don’t build enough.

I explained it all Outlaw Made Easy - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

While I agree somewhat. The point of a 1 button macro isnt to be number 1 in dps. It is to do the rotation pretty good, and to keep up. You cant really expect more than that using one button. If you take out pistol shot, and the finishers and use them yourself, you can eek out more dps, but it isnt a lazy macro anymore.