(7.2.0) Prot Paladin, GSE2 (15th May 2017)

[quote quote=43542]I’m pretty new to GSE, how does this work with the 2-step macro? I see one part is normal, the other is mythic, raid. Does it switch automatically by difficulty or group that you are in?
[/quote]

Same here i like to know how this actually works since this part is new to me “no i do not have GSE 2.0 issues” just this is a new feature. i know when i go to edit a macro it has the whole 1,2,3,4 new" options depending how many the person added in a single macro.

its automacticly switches what macro to use depending on what your doing,

so keep your cooldowns and defensives on your bar so you can manuly use them

I like this macro but lazy that i am i tried whit autohotkey @75ms but it feel like it change to fast any know a good setup for autohotkey

Sub note: This macro will never get to

PostMacro={
        "/cast [combat] Eye of Tyr",

Unless you add a loop limit.

TimothyLuke i dont understundom what u mean can u explain to me

The way your macro executes it has a KeyPress and KeyRelease section that is added to each line of your macro. It also has a PostMacro.

PreMacro and Post amacro work in that when you start your macro it executes the pre macro and then it starts looping around the macro steps. It counts each loop and when the number defined in loop Limit is reached then it executes PostMacro and starts again. If you don’t have a Loop Limit then it will never reach the PostMacro section nor return to rerun PreMacro.

In the case of this macro there in no PreMacro to return to but As you dont have a loop limit in this macro it will never cast Eye of Tyr as it will never get to the PostMacro.

Can someone help me setup this macro to work correctly in steelseries engine 3.0 or a AHK script my finger Hurt smashing keyboard hahhaha

[quote quote=43855]Sub note: This macro will never get to

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Eye of Tyr"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Unless you add a loop limit. [/quote]

I moved this line (Eye of Tyr) out of PostMacro into Sequence after Blessed Hamer so it will fire when the macro is running while key pressed down. I’m using AHK and this works well for me: (this setup binds to #2 on the keyboard. Just change the three references to #2 to another keybind if you prefer).

#IfWinActive, World of Warcraft
#NoEnv
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 10000
SetKeyDelay, 75

$2::
while GetKeyState(“2”,“P”)
{
Send, 2
Sleep, 0
}
return

I just wanted to say thank you for the Macro, I use it on my pally, it works great! Thank you for your work!

I added Eye of Tyr to ‘Key Release’ and it fires off fine; the ‘Key Release’, as I understand it, is the old ‘Post Macro’ part of original GS. I also wanted to add that this macro works great for tanking, even in PvP when I don’t always take Seraphim. Thank you for it.

[quote quote=44025]I just wanted to say thank you for the Macro, I use it on my pally, it works great! Thank you for your work!
[/quote]

Glad it’s helping you out!

[quote quote=44085]I added Eye of Tyr to ‘Key Release’ and it fires off fine; the ‘Key Release’, as I understand it, is the old ‘Post Macro’ part of original GS. I also wanted to add that this macro works great for tanking, even in PvP when I don’t always take Seraphim. Thank you for it.
[/quote]

This is correct.

I have been away on personal matters, I’ll update the original script with suggestions and a few tweaks tomorrow.

The main page one the most up to date one or still need to be updated?

Looking at Page 1, last change was over a month ago. Everything discussed so far has not been updated in primary macro.

BUT, IS STILL A VERY VIABLE AND AMAZING MACRO

Updated the macro (original post) to include a v3 option for Eye of Tyr.

Also removed the PostMacro content.

Working great in 7.2.0, cheers!

hey man just wanted to say what an awesome macro i just love it

[quote quote=46760]hey man just wanted to say what an awesome macro i just love it
[/quote]

Great stuff, glad you’re enjoying it !

So I had to reinstall wow due to still getting those ungodly long load screens. Anywho, had to reinstall all addons and macros. When I go to load this macro it says successful however nothing imports. My warrior ones were fine, so far this one is a no go. Any thoughts anyone?

Hi,

Great macro; thanks! quick question: talent build calls for “Hand of the Protector”; however, the macro uses “Light of the Protector”. I assume just replace LOTP with HOTP?

Thanks!

It will automatically cast Hand of the Protector if you have the talent when using Light of the Protector in a macro.