7.2 Ascendance Build (Updated 7.1.5)

First off, thank you so much for this. But I think I’m having a few issues…I’m 851 ilvl attacking the Training dummy in Maelstrom, and I’m only doing about 210k dps when Sims tell me 300k-ish. Any ideas? Thanks again!

I can review the macro again but it’s not going to be until Saturday as I am away from my PC.

In the video clip I was about 840 ilvl (857 now)and I burst over 400 before dropping just under 300 a bit later on.

For this specific build you will need a lot of mastery, round about 81% max for it to work well.

What vid clip, did i miss this? I would love to see how to properly use this macro, im having trouble properly doing the flame shocks, etc.

Also im still new to AHK, what script is good for this?

Vid is on the previous page called Shaman Test, it was just to show that the macro worked and did more than the 100k it was reported to be doing. While the numbers may look low now, remember this was for 7.1.5 (nothings changed to need update it) and was 830ish ilvl

I tend to use this around 140 on ahk, no need to go faster.

This is what I have in my AHK script, got it a while back on a WW thread. Anything I can make better please let me know.

{
$1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“1”, “P”)
break
Send 1
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$2::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“2”, “P”)
break
Send 2
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$3::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“3”, “P”)
break
Send 3
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$4::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“4”, “P”)
break
Send 4
sleep 4
}
return
}

The Script is good, but try to Change the sleep time to 140ms not to 4ms

sleep 4 to sleep 140

here my elemental macro

/castsequence chain lightning,Elemental Blast,Earth Shock,lightning bolt,Lightning Bolt,flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lava Burst,lightning bolt,chain lightning
/castsequence stormkeeper
/castsequence reset=target/combat Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,chain lightning
/castsequence Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,chain lightning

ChocEle …the macro for three times podryat live FIRE SHOCK and does not use the IMPACT OF THE SPIRITUAL SPIRITS … add please to the macro

sorry, what?

IMPACT OF THE SPIRITS OF THE ELEMENT … need to be kept on a separate button? or why it is not used in a macro?

Everything except from Earth Shock has been added to the macro as this is to be used when you are at 80+ maelstrom. The macro would never know you were at this and would keep dumping your maelstrom too early, which is not a good thing.

Other than that your defensive (Astral Shift and Earth Elemental) should be used on demand.
your Fire Elemental should be used when you need to do a lot of damage so again that’s on demand, you don’t want to use it on trash.
Healing Surge is to be used when needed.

Doesn’t leave much else to be used as it’s all in the macro.

Total noob question here: when you say “spam at 140ms”, what does that mean? Where does that get set?

Also, what is AHK? How does that work?

when you say AHK 140ms. is that the sleep setting in the file? for example, sleep 140?

would it be worth adding eartch shock onto a modifier so you could fire it off quickly when you reach your maelstrom

To make it easier casting it other than pausing the macro then almost definitely, it would be worth adding it as a mod only but not into the main body of the macro.

Quick question… I know this maybe something that have been answered before, but am I supposed to be slamming this button or am I waiting for ablity to come off CD?? If this was answered I apologize…

thank in advance.

I have started over on a Shaman, and he is level 104. I cannot figure how to use these macros! I have no idea how to use GS. Any thoughts?

GS is an addon, you use it to import the GS macro into…
once that’s done, you can go to /macro and pull that button into your bar

Thank you Joe, but that is not at all helpful since I did download the addon, which I am very familiar with via curse, and now Twitch. So, I downloaded that. I copy/pasted the macro in to GS, and then in WoW, I typed /m which opens the macro window and there is no icons from GS there. I have never understood the GS addon since its introduction and having been away from any kind of progression for a couple years, I have not needed the assistance of any new addons. The more I try to use this, the more frustrated I become since I am obviously making things harder than they were intended to be.

I apologize. I do admit that giving precise instructions may not be my strong point…
I do, however, can disseminate info like a pro… lol.
Here is a video that can get you started… It goes into detail on how to import and use GSE…
Hope this helps my good man… or woman…