7.3.5 ASSASSINATION VANCLEEF; MAX Combo Points / Finisher always

[quote quote=59600]

I’m interested to see the changes you made abby so that it suits you?

All I did was copy yours and put it on a cold open, then rebuild it to use keypresses which I used – cast [mod:alt] Envenom cast [mod:ctrl] Rupture That allowed me to control my finishers AFTER your opener cycled through. I use two macros, I swap to yours + the added keypresses AFTER opening with your original unedited macro and waiting roughly 30-40 seconds. No real changes for me ???? I also made a keypress vanish for mantle damage but it’s not working the way I want it to so I’m trying fixing that right now. I’m also thinking about adding a keypress for vendetta so that it’s not used on trash pre-boss thus not having it up for the opener.[/quote]

This was using it as is without modifiers on heroic dogs today and with vanish added in to the rotation. I haven’t tried it with modifiers on probably should.

It would be easier to understand, if you would post it. xD

[quote quote=59603]

I’m interested to see the changes you made abby so that it suits you?

All I did was copy yours and put it on a cold open, then rebuild it to use keypresses which I used – cast [mod:alt] Envenom cast [mod:ctrl] Rupture That allowed me to control my finishers AFTER your opener cycled through. I use two macros, I swap to yours + the added keypresses AFTER opening with your original unedited macro and waiting roughly 30-40 seconds. No real changes for me ???? I also made a keypress vanish for mantle damage but it’s not working the way I want it to so I’m trying fixing that right now. I’m also thinking about adding a keypress for vendetta so that it’s not used on trash pre-boss thus not having it up for the opener.
This was using it as is without modifiers on heroic dogs today and with vanish added in to the rotation. I haven’t tried it with modifiers on probably should. [/quote]

I’ve got Mythic 9-11 in an hour, if you message me the beta version I’ll test it w/ modifiers.

Also going to be testing a version I just whipped up of SomeRogues and seeing how it acts. Plan on trying with and without shoulders and seeing what it sits at.

Sequences['Assass_7.3.5'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Rookeldia@Lightbringer",
  SpecID=259,
  Talents = "1133111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Vendetta",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Envenom",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Rupture",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth",
        "/cast [stealth] Shadowstep",
        "/cast [stealth] Garrote",
        "/cast [combat] Mutilate",
        "/cast [combat] Rupture",
        "/cast [combat] Vendetta",
        "/cast [combat] Toxic Blade",
        "/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
        "/cast [combat] Vanish",
        "/cast [combat] Envenom",
        "/cast [combat] Mutilate",
        "/cast [combat] Envenom",
      },
        "/cast Vanish",
        "/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
        "/cast Garrote",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Mutilate, Mutilate, ",
        "/cast Toxic Blade",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Doesn’t cast toxic blade nor envenom - the keypress ctrl for envenom doesn’t work.

[quote quote=59608]

snip

Doesn’t cast toxic blade nor envenom – the keypress ctrl for envenom doesn’t work.[/quote]

Well that is my bad I didn’t test it after making the changes. I’ll fix the issues in the morning and test it before I repost.

[quote quote=59610]

snip

Doesn’t cast toxic blade nor envenom – the keypress ctrl for envenom doesn’t work.
Well that is my bad I didn’t test it after making the changes. I’ll fix the issues in the morning and test it before I repost.[/quote]

Sounds good.

If the OP is ok with, i would copy here my opening macro. You can use it only on pull & when all CD´s are ready. I have a 959 GS and usualy get between 5-11 Mio. Burst on Single Target Dummy, without Bloodlust/drumms (depending on Crit. - & Poisonbomb -luck).

It´s a normal macro, so i would translate & paste it here in english.

[quote quote=59627]

snip

Doesn’t cast toxic blade nor envenom – the keypress ctrl for envenom doesn’t work.
Well that is my bad I didn’t test it after making the changes. I’ll fix the issues in the morning and test it before I repost.
Sounds good.[/quote]

Ok the alt modifier works perfectly but the shift modifier will not work unless you either bind the button that the macro is on to something that doesn’t have a modifier for that button or if you have it bound to 1 for example well as standard shift-1 is for the fist action page and wow will default to your keybinds before it will use the modifier in the macro. Solution is unbind shift-1 in my case as the macro was on button 1 and it worked perfect or bind the macro to a button that doesn’t have a shift or alt modifier associated with it.

[quote quote=59639]

snip

Sounds good.
Ok the alt modifier works perfectly but the shift modifier will not work unless you either bind the button that the macro is on to something that doesn’t have a modifier for that button or if you have it bound to 1 for example well as standard shift-1 is for the fist action page and wow will default to your keybinds before it will use the modifier in the macro. Solution is unbind shift-1 in my case as the macro was on button 1 and it worked perfect or bind the macro to a button that doesn’t have a shift or alt modifier associated with it.[/quote]

ctrl modifier :wink:

I actually changed the ctrl to shift right before you replied back, haha.

Opener still isn’t as good as your one button, but it sustained as it should have throughout the fight. Thinking about using your original for the opener, around 1 minute, and then swapping to the modified version for sustained DPS.

[quote quote=59636]If the OP is ok with, i would copy here my opening macro. You can use it only on pull & when all CD´s are ready. I have a 959 GS and usualy get between 5-11 Mio. Burst on Single Target Dummy, without Bloodlust/drumms (depending on Crit. – & Poisonbomb -luck).
It´s a normal macro, so i would translate & paste it here in english.[/quote]

With a claim of 5 - 11 mil dps I would be interested in seeing it. The opener I have only pushes to 5 mil max and at the 959 ilvl you say you have I don’t foresee 11 mil burst single target but would be happy to check it out and try it.

[quote quote=59636]If the OP is ok with, i would copy here my opening macro. You can use it only on pull & when all CD´s are ready. I have a 959 GS and usualy get between 5-11 Mio. Burst on Single Target Dummy, without Bloodlust/drumms (depending on Crit. – & Poisonbomb -luck).
It´s a normal macro, so i would translate & paste it here in english.[/quote]

Of course I’m okay with it ^^ Having an “Opener” Macro to go with this one would be perfect :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing it ^^

It would essentially make it

Opener Macro

And then for the rest of the fight, VanCleef for combo points, and Uncrowned for Finisher.

Would be three macros, but still, would maximize the dps and make the combination more well rounded, for those that want to do it that way :slight_smile: So sure, feel free :slight_smile:

Also, will point out, that if you use Nightstalker with this macro you will suffer a huge dps loss.

Subterfuge is what makes this macro go. So stick with that, I recommend, Master Poisoner, Subterfuge, Toxic Blade, Venom Rush. All else is really your choice, though I will say I had higher dps with Vigor than I did Deeper Stratagem.

Ok, i am not sure how long a opener must be…(?) If its only 10s than i even got 12mio ^^ But than it goes fast down. Sorry if i promised too mutch !

The opener macro will be finish after the third envenom.

#showtooltip Vanish
/castsequence reset=120 Garrote, Mutilate, Rupture, Vendetta, Toxic Blade, Kingsbane, Vanish, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom

https://ibb.co/jDVqdJ

Jesus… that opener is AMAZING.

4.3m open, what the heck? lol

glad you like it !

is for gse?

#showtooltip Vanish
/castsequence reset=120 Garrote, Mutilate, Rupture, Vendetta, Toxic Blade, Kingsbane, Vanish, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom

[quote quote=59675]is for gse?
#showtooltip Vanish /castsequence reset=120 Garrote, Mutilate, Rupture, Vendetta, Toxic Blade, Kingsbane, Vanish, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom[/quote]

No, it’s a standard macro that he provided with the intention of adding it to one of the aforementioned macros as an opener.

Going to give that opener a try, the only difference I see between that and mine is 2 additional mutilates and 1 additional envenom. Who knows maybe that will make a difference.

THAT… is a FANTASTIC opener macro to go with!!

The best part is, it will stop firing off on it’s own even if it’s being spammed. Which would be the signal to switch to the VanCleef macro and go about the rotation as normal.

Fantastic job on that! Thank you!