7.3 Enh Macro Using Earthen Spike 1.8 million DPS

Hello

is the macro viable without t-gear???

jIMMY

sure its not reliant on tier, or specific legendaries.

[quote quote=52702]Will not live the ability to blow the storm … please add
[/quote]
dont understand the question

Great ty :slight_smile:

Jimmy

So there are many changes to the macro, what is the best one to use please and will it be posted to the first post so it is clear, thanks.

[quote quote=53265]So there are many changes to the macro, what is the best one to use please and will it be posted to the first post so it is clear, thanks.
[/quote]The 1st macro on page one has been updated with the most current version, and i pull 950k unbuffed on dummies, and million plus on some bosses with less movement in TOS. If any one has a better macro or a improvement to the current macro please feel free to post it I have yet to find a macro that comes close.

Hi thanks a lot Kaj,
i tested all the macros and finally i changed some positions and deleted the spirit wolf castsequence cause i will use them on my own^^ and i use lvl 90 Telent the sec one. It defently more dps then the first one.
At the moment with my crappy gear and stats i pull 806k dps unbuffed and without BR (sometimes trouble with malestrom). With BR im at 1000k+

If you wwanna play with Crashlightning just piCk the talent and maybe put one extra Crashlightning infront of Earthenspike im at 770 to 780k dps with that.

911 Ilvl
927 weapon
55 points in weapon
64% mastery
28% haste
26% Crit
5% Vers
2 T19

Sequences['Spikes'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.06.
  Author="Spitz",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3,2,1,2,1,2,3",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [combat, nochanneling] Blood Fury",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Earthen Spike",
        "/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Lava Lash",
        "/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Lava Lash",
        "/cast [combat] Crash Lightning",
        "/cast Rockbiter",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Doom Winds",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
      },
    },
  },
}

When you’re exporting your sequence please use the code box, so others can copy from and import.

On the tool bar above the message window, click “CODE”… paste your macro, then click “CODE” again… It’ll be nice and neat, ready for others to import.

:wink:

Parrot thank you.

This is my Crash Lightning version. Lvl 90 telent is 1 not 2

Sequences['CrashLightning'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.06.
  Author="Spitz",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3,2,1,2,1,1,3",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Earthen Spike",
        "/cast Rockbiter",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I made a small adjustement to your crash lightning.

This one uses Rainfall instead of feral lunge for some AoE heals using SHIFT modifier, and adds an ALT modifier for lava lash, in case your stacks building up and the macro isn’t procc’in it.

Sequences['CrashLightning2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.07.
  Author="Various Artists",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3,1,1,2,1,1,3",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Lava Lash",
        "/cast [mod:shift, @player] Rainfall",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Earthen Spike",
        "/cast Rockbiter",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

My Macro works fine for me Lava Lash procs at 20 to 30 stacks its enough for me no malestrom waste but atm i am playing my Spike Macro with t90 first talent until i get 40-50% Haste. Otherwise the t90/2 Talent is to much for my malestrom reg.

[quote quote=54080]…until i get 40-50% Haste…
[/quote]

According to Icy Veins 25% haste is the soft-cap for Enh shaman. I don’t know if this is valid though. I’m already over that, at 36%.

Hey @Kaj,

What do you sim compared to the numbers you are using here?

well my sims are telling me about 1.175 million fully raid buffed, and im running 950k on dummy completely unbuffed with out lust or anything so the macro is doing rather well.

[quote quote=53412]Hi thanks a lot Kaj, i tested all the macros and finally i changed some positions and deleted the spirit wolf castsequence cause i will use them on my own^^ and i use lvl 90 Telent the sec one. It defently more dps then the first one. At the moment with my crappy gear and stats i pull 806k dps unbuffed and without BR (sometimes trouble with malestrom). With BR im at 1000k+
If you wwanna play with Crashlightning just piCk the talent and maybe put one extra Crashlightning infront of Earthenspike im at 770 to 780k dps with that.
911 Ilvl 927 weapon 55 points in weapon 64% mastery 28% haste 26% Crit 5% Vers 2 T19

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'Spikes'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-c">-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.06.</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Spitz"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">263</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,2,1,2,3"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Priority"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat, nochanneling] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Earthen Spike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Lava Lash"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Lava Lash"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Rockbiter"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Doom Winds"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote] Ya Fury of air may do more dps but im lazy and i dont like to have to keep something else up , so i like the fact of just using the 1st talent and not having to worry about managing another buff to keep up. ill try out your crash lightning version soon i been taking a little break playing POE for a few weeks ill be back on wow soon

this macro is still very much working and active

i use no alt fires i just let it play
unbuffed no flask, food 20.45 m on the dummy:

stats

stats

trinks and legend

Hey guys! I’m a Brand New ENH. Shammy, I main Holy Priest since Vanilla, can you guys help me with a effective easy to use dps macro, or link me some guides on how to make one because I still need to learn how to use macros that have spells on keybind etc. Ty :smiley: Legendaries: Farseer ring/ab. justice wrist.

any one tried this out on the Beta to see how the dps is, i been taking a break for a few months but will return soon, IF you have tried it out on the beta let me know how it does, this macro pulled the best dps for me thru 7.2 curious how it does on beta
Thanks

Kaj,

So I use your macro and get really good results. But still not really close to what a sim says I should be able to pull. Im 929 iLVL and sim says I should be able to hit 1.3mil dps. Running your macro I can hit a fairly steady 1 to 1.1mil. So I was looking to see what was holding me back. And I feel like its maelstrom generation. Its not keeping up with the usage. So my solution was to add a 3rd button to my orbweaver to press. So it fires the macro, stormstrike and Rockbiter. Doing this greatly increased my dps to 1.26mil after 5mins on the raid dummy. Firing Rockbiter on cooldown really gave me a boost.

Thank for this great macro! I slightly modified it.

You can add Blood Fury on key release if you need it. Wolfes run manualy.

Sequences['LRV-Enh'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="LRV",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3,1,1,2,1,1,3",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Earthen Spike",
        "/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Rockbiter, Lava Lash",
        "/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Crash Lightning",
        "/castsequence Rockbiter, Lava Lash, Flametongue",
        "/cast Rockbiter",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

AHK script for this macro, when 1 - Stormstrike, 2 - macro. Runs on 4th mouse button, you can change it (Xbutton1).

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#MaxThreadsBuffer ON
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$XButton1::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {1}
sleep 55
Send {1}
sleep 50