7.3 Enh Macro Using Earthen Spike 1.8 million DPS

[quote quote=55447]Kaj,
So I use your macro and get really good results. But still not really close to what a sim says I should be able to pull. Im 929 iLVL and sim says I should be able to hit 1.3mil dps. Running your macro I can hit a fairly steady 1 to 1.1mil. So I was looking to see what was holding me back. And I feel like its maelstrom generation. Its not keeping up with the usage. So my solution was to add a 3rd button to my orbweaver to press. So it fires the macro, stormstrike and Rockbiter. Doing this greatly increased my dps to 1.26mil after 5mins on the raid dummy. Firing Rockbiter on cooldown really gave me a boost.
[/quote]
so did u take rockbiter out of the macro all together

No but funny you should ask. I am editing your macro now to remove rockbiter now. Ill post results. Question I got the legendary wrists for Lava Lash and the eye ring lego. Switching to Hot hands as recommended and running tempest. for this to work I need to add frostbrand to the rotation and increase the use of Lava Lash. And suggestions on where to add or how to get more Lava Lash casts? Also need to mantain more uptime on both flametongue and frostbrand.

[quote quote=55507]No but funny you should ask. I am editing your macro now to remove rockbiter now. Ill post results. Question I got the legendary wrists for Lava Lash and the eye ring lego. Switching to Hot hands as recommended and running tempest. for this to work I need to add frostbrand to the rotation and increase the use of Lava Lash. And suggestions on where to add or how to get more Lava Lash casts? Also need to mantain more uptime on both flametongue and frostbrand.
[/quote]

i use a mod key for lava lash, so if it’s not going off (usually doesn’t) I press my ALT key when i get nice stacks to burn. Depends on the fight when I let it fire off, long boss fights I’ll let it build up to 90+, world bosses or whatever, might set it off at 30+ for several shots during the fight.

"/cast [mod:alt] Lava Lash",

This is perfect. I went from 1.2 to 1.6k just by putting RB on a sep key to fire off on CD. The Maelstrom generation was very noticeable.

Let me know what you all got for a finished product and ill try it out, and if you are using razor plz include your macro you have set up in synapse

[quote quote=55635]Let me know what you all got for a finished product and ill try it out, and if you are using razor plz include your macro you have set up in synapse
[/quote]

First, thank you very much Kaj for your macro, I’ve tried most of the posted macros here and found yours to be vastly superior. Second, I’m still using your original macro in 7.3, with the tweak that was offered about placing RockBighter on a separate key. I use a logitech g13 gaming keyboard, and set the multikey effect to fire off 1, 2, 3 on key depress at 50ms. With optimal legendary gloves and ring, and tier 20 heroic set, I average 1.6k on the raid target dummy. My current equipped item level is 945. Thanks for the great work on this macro.

[quote quote=55720]

Let me know what you all got for a finished product and ill try it out, and if you are using razor plz include your macro you have set up in synapse

First, thank you very much Kaj for your macro, I’ve tried most of the posted macros here and found yours to be vastly superior. Second, I’m still using your original macro in 7.3, with the tweak that was offered about placing RockBighter on a separate key. I use a logitech g13 gaming keyboard, and set the multikey effect to fire off 1, 2, 3 on key depress at 50ms. With optimal legendary gloves and ring, and tier 20 heroic set, I average 1.6k on the raid target dummy. My current equipped item level is 945. Thanks for the great work on this macro. [/quote]

What do you have on the three keys?
Is it like:
1 Macro
2 Stormstrike
3 Rockbiter

Macro is set to key 2, Stormstrike to key 1, and Rockbiter to key 3, the macro is set to key 1 first, then 3, then 2, so it fires off Stormstrikes as priority, then Rockbiter, then macro. I assign the whole thing to the G5 key on the keyboard and reconfigured it as the e key for the ingame keybinding configuration.

[quote quote=55727]

What do you have on the three keys? Is it like: 1 Macro 2 Stormstrike 3 Rockbiter
Macro is set to key 2, Stormstrike to key 1, and Rockbiter to key 3, the macro is set to key 1 first, then 3, then 2, so it fires off Stormstrikes as priority, then Rockbiter, then macro. I assign the whole thing to the G5 key on the keyboard and reconfigured it as the e key for the ingame keybinding configuration.
[/quote]

Oh ok.
Are you doing any decent logs with that?
Judging by your ilvl I am guessing you are a mythic raider?

[quote quote=55727]

What do you have on the three keys? Is it like: 1 Macro 2 Stormstrike 3 Rockbiter
[/quote]
did u remove rockbiter from the original macro or just using the number 3 for extra rickbiters
if you removed rockbiter could u plz post your revamped macro. Would love to test it

Nope, the one I’m currently using is the same as the one on page 1.

So I decided to play around with it a bit, and took out the RBs, added more FT’s and crashes, and it’s not a huge improvement, but it does perform a little better. Notably, the uptime on FT’s and the CL crit buff was 98%, even with massive stormstrike procs. Tested with Smoldering Heart, EotTN, Spec of the Betrayer, and Cradle of Anguish as well as a full t20 tier set. 10 mins on targ dummy 1.62mil dps.

Sequences['SpitzBoss'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Spitz",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3,2,1,2,1,1,2",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blood Fury",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Lava Lash",
        "/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, ",
        "/castsequence [combat] Crash Lightning, Flametongue",
        "/castsequence [combat] Earthen Spike",
        "/castsequence [combat] Crash Lightning, Flametongue",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Doom Winds",
        "/cast [combat] Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

I gave your macro a shot and got about 60k more dps out of it, ended up with about 1.1 million over 5 min
question
your macro shows you using boulderfist under talents but you have earthen spike in the macro which are you using

my numbers are probably lower because im only 938 ilvl and i lack the smoldering gloves, im stuck using roots and eotTN, and the trinkets are specter of the betrayal and engine of eradication.

[quote quote=55790]I gave your macro a shot and got about 60k more dps out of it, ended up with about 1.1 million over 5 min question your macro shows you using boulderfist under talents but you have earthen spike in the macro which are you using
my numbers are probably lower because im only 938 ilvl and i lack the smoldering gloves, im stuck using roots and eotTN, and the trinkets are specter of the betrayal and engine of eradication.
[/quote]
Sorry, I never cleaned it up after EarthenSpike was added to the game in 7.0, but yes you are right it is ES as the talent choice.

Not the best code but you all will figure it out. Anyway this is what I am using currently. No longer using a 3rd button to fire Rockbiter as I was before. This seems to be working and keeping up with Maelstrom usage. Button 1 fires macro 2 fires Storm strike. I have Lava Lash on a third button I fire on proc as needed. Using Akainu’s Absolute Justice and Eye of the Twisting Nether Ilvl 932 Toons name Webeshamin on Kiljeaden server to view the rest of my stats/gear. Can average 5 mins training dummy approx 1.20 dps. Want to get closer to my sims of 1.4mil. If anyone can find some improvements please let me know. Or a better way to achieve the same goals.

["SpitzBoss2"] = {
			["Talents"] = "2,1,1,3,1,1,3",
			["Default"] = 1,
			["SpecID"] = 263,
			["MacroVersions"] = {
				{
					"/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Frostbrand", -- [1]
					"/cast Rockbiter", -- [2]
					"/cast Earthen Spike", -- [3]
					"/castsequence [combat] Frostbrand, Flametongue, Crash Lightning", -- [4]
					"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning", -- [5]
					"/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter", -- [6]
					"/cast Earthen Spike", -- [7]
					["PostMacro"] = {
					},
					["StepFunction"] = "Priority",
					["KeyRelease"] = {
						"/cast [combat] Doom Winds", -- [1]
						"/cast [combat] Berserking", -- [2]
					},
					["PreMacro"] = {
					},
					["KeyPress"] = {
						"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]", -- [1]
						"/cast [nochanneling] Berserking", -- [2]
					},
				}, -- [1]
			},

@tstone, in case I want to manage Feral Sprit separately, should I change this line:

"/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, ",

into:

"/castsequence [combat] Crash Lightning, ",

or should I completely remove the line?

[quote quote=55818]@tstone, in case I want to manage Feral Sprit separately, should I change this line:
“/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, “,
into:
“/castsequence [combat] Crash Lightning, “,
or should I completely remove the line?
[/quote]
I’d take out the FS and add a line above it
“/cast [mod:alt] Feral Spirit”
so that every time you press your ALT key while your macro is spamming it fires off your pets

[quote quote=55799]Not the best code but you all will figure it out. Anyway this is what I am using currently. No longer using a 3rd button to fire Rockbiter as I was before. This seems to be working and keeping up with Maelstrom usage. Button 1 fires macro 2 fires Storm strike. I have Lava Lash on a third button I fire on proc as needed. Using Akainu’s Absolute Justice and Eye of the Twisting Nether Ilvl 932 Toons name Webeshamin on Kiljeaden server to view the rest of my stats/gear. Can average 5 mins training dummy approx 1.20 dps. Want to get closer to my sims of 1.4mil. If anyone can find some improvements please let me know. Or a better way to achieve the same goals.

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"SpitzBoss2"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"Talents"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"2,1,1,3,1,1,3"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"Default"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"SpecID"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">263</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"MacroVersions"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Frostbrand"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [1]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Rockbiter"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [2]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Earthen Spike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [3]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Frostbrand, Flametongue, Crash Lightning"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [4]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [5]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [6]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Earthen Spike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [7]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"PostMacro"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"StepFunction"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Priority"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"KeyRelease"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Doom Winds"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [1]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Berserking"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [2]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"PreMacro"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">"KeyPress"</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [1]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Berserking"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [2]</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-c">-- [1]</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote]
Sequences['SpitzBoss/w/Frostbrand'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Spitz",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3,2,1,2,1,1,2",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blood Fury",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Frostbrand, Lava Lash",
        "/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning",
        "/cast Earthen Spike",
        "/castsequence [combat] Frostbrand, Flametongue, Crash Lightning",
        "/castsequence [combat] Crash Lightning, Lava Lash",
        "/cast Earthen Spike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Doom Winds",
        "/cast [combat] Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

That’s about the best I could do, which wasn’t great. I switched to Absolute Justice and S’Heart leggos, kept my same trinks, my total ilvl was 945, with 979 weapon with 75 purchased points and all Argus traits unlocked. 5 min on dummy netted 125mil dps, lava’s would consume max 80stacks, and uptime on Flame, Frost, and Crash was about 78percent, mainly due to Strom/Wind strike procs. Again kept RB and SS on sep key binds.

First impression, EOTN and SH are the best leggos in the game for enhancement. Second, with the added Frost Brand I was using more M’storm, which in a live environment would have been bad in AOE situations. I prefer the other macro as I can usually sit on 50% plus M’storm and dump it with crashes as needed for AOE situations or when I need mad burst (coven adds)

I tried this macro with my normally equipped EOTN and SmolderingHeart, and over 5 mins on target dummy dps was 1.55mil dps.

Additionally, same test were done with Hailstorm over A’swiftness, and in each case I noticed a slight dps loss, 1.18mildps and 1.47dps, total dps over 5 min fight on targ dummy, resectfully.

Last thoughts, with Frostband added this wasn’t that bad st with EOTN and SH leggos, when burst isn’t a issue and steady, constant single targ dps is needed, I think i’m going to use this macro once i get a full T21 set.

[quote quote=55822]

Not the best code but you all will figure it out. Anyway this is what I am using currently. No longer using a 3rd button to fire Rockbiter as I was before. This seems to be working and keeping up with Maelstrom usage. Button 1 fires macro 2 fires Storm strike. I have Lava Lash on a third button I fire on proc as needed. Using Akainu’s Absolute Justice and Eye of the Twisting Nether Ilvl 932 Toons name Webeshamin on Kiljeaden server to view the rest of my stats/gear. Can average 5 mins training dummy approx 1.20 dps. Want to get closer to my sims of 1.4mil. If anyone can find some improvements please let me know. Or a better way to achieve the same goals.

<table class=”crayon-table”><tbody><tr class=”crayon-row”><td class=”crayon-nums ” data-settings=”show”>
</td><td class=”crayon-code”>
<span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”SpitzBoss2″</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”Talents”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”2,1,1,3,1,1,3″</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”Default”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-cn”>1</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”SpecID”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-cn”>263</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”MacroVersions”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Frostbrand”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [1]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast Rockbiter”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [2]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast Earthen Spike”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [3]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/castsequence [combat] Frostbrand, Flametongue, Crash Lightning”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [4]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Crash Lightning”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [5]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [6]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast Earthen Spike”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [7]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”PostMacro”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>}</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”StepFunction”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”Priority”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”KeyRelease”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Doom Winds”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [1]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [combat] Berserking”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [2]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>}</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”PreMacro”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=”crayon-s”>”KeyPress”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-o”>=</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [1]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-s”>”/cast [nochanneling] Berserking”</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [2]</span>
<span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-sy”>}</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=”crayon-h”> </span><span class=”crayon-c”>– [1]</span>
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'SpitzBoss/w/Frostbrand'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-c">-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Spitz"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">263</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,2,1,1,2"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Priority"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Frostbrand, Lava Lash"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Earthen Spike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Frostbrand, Flametongue, Crash Lightning"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Crash Lightning, Lava Lash"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Earthen Spike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Doom Winds"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Berserking"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
That’s about the best I could do, which wasn’t great. I switched to Absolute Justice and S’Heart leggos, kept my same trinks, my total ilvl was 945, with 979 weapon with 75 purchased points and all Argus traits unlocked. 5 min on dummy netted 125mil dps, lava’s would consume max 80stacks, and uptime on Flame, Frost, and Crash was about 78percent, mainly due to Strom/Wind strike procs. Again kept RB and SS on sep key binds. First impression, EOTN and SH are the best leggos in the game for enhancement. Second, with the added Frost Brand I was using more M’storm, which in a live environment would have been bad in AOE situations. I prefer the other macro as I can usually sit on 50% plus M’storm and dump it with crashes as needed for AOE situations or when I need mad burst (coven adds) I tried this macro with my normally equipped EOTN and SmolderingHeart, and over 5 mins on target dummy dps was 1.55mil dps. Additionally, same test were done with Hailstorm over A’swiftness, and in each case I noticed a slight dps loss, 1.18mildps and 1.47dps, total dps over 5 min fight on targ dummy, resectfully. Last thoughts, with Frostband added this wasn’t that bad st with EOTN and SH leggos, when burst isn’t a issue and steady, constant single targ dps is needed, I think i’m going to use this macro once i get a full T21 set. [/quote]

Thanks for cleaning up my posted Macro I appreciate it. As for my choices in the macro such as the added frost brand. Well I don’t have the smoldering heart gloves yet. So this macro was designed around what macros I have. Which are using Hailstorm and Lava lash hence the Frostbite being added. You stated that you removed the rockbiter and went to a 3rd key spam? So you have 3 keys being run by AHK or Synapse? Can you tell me how you are using those keys and at what speeds? I use Synapse fyi. I tried this way and get mixed results. And feel like I am casting Rockbiter far to often. Also noticed that Earthen Spike isn’t casting on cooldown and sometimes it takes AWHILE to cast. Any suggestions to fine tune would be appreciated.

Thank you

I have a Logitech G13 gaming keyboard, so I’m only using the built in template of that device to program keys for functions. In this case I program the G5 key to work as the numbers 1, 3, and 2 keys, and rename the single key stroke to (e) It’s set to press 1, 3, 2 in a continuation loop at 50 ms on depress, and stop the rotation at the next key depress. I’ve set the macro on my hotbar ingame, and assigned the (e) primary and number (2) secondary key for the number 2 position on the hot bar, and in the number 1 position I’ve placed StormStrike, and in the number 3 position I’ve placed Rockbiter. So in this fashion, StormStrike takes priority over macro rotation, and then Rockbiter takes priority over macro rotation, and if both of those are on cd then the macro steps through it’s functions. I’ve had the most potential with dps playing in that fashion. Case in point, at my current Ilvl and gear(952)sims put me at 1.4 mil dps on Heroic Garothi. I was pulling 1.4mil dps on Heroic Garothi when I was Ilvl 945. I’m just assuming I’ll pull more with the increase in Ilvl and t21 items, and I’ll update tomorrow once I’ve killed him for the week. Good luck.