7.3 WINDWALKER, ALL TALENTS 99%UPTIME ON HITCOMBO, 1.6M DPS SUSTAIN

Is there a reason all my cds are geting used even if target is not a boss or in my focus? Im fighting regular mobs and its poping all cds like TOD and all

Macro use every thing it how codes works and I putt 1.4mill I only have tank trinkets on atm on dummy

on the first page it says that it wont pop Touch of death unless your target is a boss or in focus and its poping all cds and TOD on normal mobs. Im just asking because maybe its a bug because im only lvl 100

[quote quote=56566]on the first page it says that it wont pop Touch of death unless your target is a boss or in focus and its poping all cds and TOD on normal mobs. Im just asking because maybe its a bug because im only lvl 100
[/quote] it saids if u want to cast tod on a certain target focus them otherwise it cast it on the target you are attacking

oh ok,now I get it. thanks!

One of the best all in one ( lazy ) macro ive ever seen around here.

Good job!

At what MS you guys have this set at?

Update: Since using this macro, I’ve been getting a lot of frame lag. When I throw in my other macro on or use the abilities manually, I get no lag.

i can give it a try, my monk is 110 but sadly only 902ilvl with the leggo helm “which is one of the BiS for a ww monk”

EDIT: i like the macro, i removed storm, earth and fire and touch of death from the macro, i have those spells macro together for a single/aoe burst when i need it or when it demands it. “i also macro touch of karma with it” it is my burst macro i call it. i do have storm earth and fire ona separate button itself so i can click it when i need it and only it. i will come back after i tested it a little bit on argus.

I might be alone here but i’m not seeing the numbers and i too see “lag” plus with this macro, when i use another WW macro i see no hang ups or lag. been using the “steven” version.

Same as a few others have stated, it doesn’t seem to utilize abilities at all, if not infrequently. Steven’s edit of the OP seemed to actually work, but still getting much better numbers with Asimov’s macro.

What click speed do you guys use? like how much ms delay between clicks?

I currently have 45MS, have already tried 150MS. I have the feeling that 45MS is better. What are your experiences?

nvm

dont work -.-
Macro freeze @ Chi Wave

How are ppls parses with this macro on Antorus?

Thank you for this im ex military and got hit by an ied so thought my wow days were over as my hands are messed up. I play all 3 specs so yes I would really like to see ur bm and mw
Macros as well please having to use healium addon to heal. Its because of your help I can still enjoy this game thank u very much???

Made some small qol changes, other then that great macro!!

Can you share the changes :slight_smile:

How do the tabs work? Like if i want to use the pvp tab?

Really great macro i am a 883 il and i pulling like 1.7m on burst and holding in at 985k or more but i did see that the one line /cast [combat,nochanneling,talent;4/3] Leg Sweep has a ; in it if you Put : in it will work but thanks for this macro its great for me and my play style