9.1 Arms Raid/Mythic+

Ah! I didn’t know that. Thanks @clip121.

I guess that wouldn’t be the Talent with that leggo to choose then.

1 Like

@clip121 that’s correct, but only if you’re using Enduring Blow. If using Signet of Tormented Kings in Mythic+ then you’re good.

1 Like

Yes, thanks Anchors. That’s the leggo I currently use as well.

hi im still learning the art of the marcos… when u say its got 2 marco templates. how do i just use one of the templates and not both?
sorry if thats a dumb question

also when i hold down my macro its seem to be shifting thru the spells very fast. is this normal and i should not worry about it?
or am i doing it wrong by holding down my button?
TIA!

I added another this line to the last Macro Variables box and it fires off Mortal Strike just about on cd now. /cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Mortal Strike. It’s a tad quicker to go off and doesn’t seem to screw up the rest of the rotation - maybe take a look and see what you think?

hi,

is they a way to include execute in the macro when using massacre?

thanks

I found that putting the below line in keypress will give you an initial rend you just have to manually cast to reapply. Personally i have a macro setup that will target myself then back to my target to reset the macro for reapply. I know its not totally automating it but does give you one less thing to do on ur opener.

/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,exists] reset=combat/target Rend, null

Hi,

is this macro still up to date?

thank you

Hi is they a way i can remove Avatar from the macro for M + so I can use myself when needed?