9.1 BM V1.5 Update 19th July *German FIXED edition* *English single target*

It is a little bit in my version.

U need to add a variavbe and call that KeyPress and put that Variable in an Action Field. you can see that in my Version, even if it is not engllish. but as said, i will update that tommorow in english as well.

But i do not work with modifier, i have an extra aoe build, and Mend Pet uses a GCD, i higly recomend to fired taht not in a macro. You can see that in @Lutechi Videos, that he heal his pet to often. In a Raidenviroment (that is what my macros are build for) you dont need to heal your pet, because there is so much gropheal, that you dont need that to waste a GCD.

Misdirection will be a seperate Macro later, and the Legendary as well.

Perhabs that helps other, i thought that was simple to understand :wink:

as long as the auto-translation doesn’t work, everyone can translate by himself. take some time and just copy the word you want to translate and paste it into the search field on wowhead and then switch to the language you want to use

1. open wowhead and set it to german
  2. type the spell you want to translate into the search field, or copi the spell name u want translate out of the mocro
  3. then change the language to the one you want to use

or wait till the autotranslating works again.

so everyone can help themselves here if the language is not that of their own client

sure it is easier if the macros are created in english but not everyone uses an english client, like the thread creator uses the german client, another one uses an english or spanish or whatever.

1 Like

Mend pet only casts if my pet is dead. Mend pet turns into revive pet if your pet is dead. At least that is what it used to do. I checked it isn’t casting mend pet. Are you saying I should put misdirect on another button or mod? Your macro works very well I am just used to the mod buttons and would like to use them. Thanks for your time.

You can do what you want, but i have one Button for ST Macro, one AOE Macro, wann for Leggy trap,flare, and the night fae aoe, and one button for MD.

Heal/Revive i cast mithout anything, i dont want that in a dmg macro…

Hi there
Love your macro’s but being a bit of a fool can i ask is there anything that can be done so I can see the rotation on my selected key, since gse 3 it doesn’t appear to do it and I cant always see if the key is firing off i use auto key atm
Thank you for any advice you may have
Tom

Here there directly i didn´t know, @TimothyLuke have you any idea? isn´t the detals stramer plugin didnt show the last spell? or do you want to see the next spell?

Improved Version comes out after the first two weeks of raid due time issues…

hey man love the macro is there an updated version of the English aoe?

How can i add wild Spirits as alt cursor mod? For both Single and aoe?

The first two Weeks of a new raid, we go very often. I will do that next. Week.

i can look for that, but i use a seperate macro.

Pleas, how can I import the macro-string? GSE reports “You can’t import the Macro” (Dieses Makro kann nicht importiert werden - german client) - my GSE version is 3.0.31 .
I have no idea what to look out for. With the old macro of “Pharmacist1” and “Booty” I could work wonderfully. After a 4 month break, my macro world is in disarray. :pensive:

Du musst genau die deutsche Version nehmen, und nicht die englische. GSE kann keine Makros mehr übersetzen. Das heißt, das du kein Macro hier mehr importieren kannst. Aber ein Import Fehler ist Irgend was anderes, meistens, fehlen dann Code Zeilen, wenn man z.b. einen Buchstaben vergisst. Aber dazu musst du hier in der Support Sektion mal gucken.

Hallo and good morning^^ :grinning:, hallo Volker!
Ich habe versucht “Single Target (German Edition) (Parts are inspired by @ TarasBulba 21x2x1x” zu importieren und das auch mehrfach probiert. Ebenfalls habe ich genau auf den Anfangs-/Endbuchstaben des Strings geachtet. Keine Chance…
Was ich sehr interessant finde ist das ein Import des englischen Makros von “TarasBulba” funktioniert hat UND übersetzt wurde. Kleine Ausnahme: Kobraschuss wurde in zuverlässigen Schuss verwandelt!
Auch mein Test an der Puppe war zufriedenstellend.
Support Section habe gestern abend noch versucht mich durchzuarbeiten - dafĂźr ist mein Englisch mittlerweile zu lĂźckenhaft.

Sorry guys that I wrote in German, my English is not all that good .

hey das AoE Makro läuft schon mal super aber das Single Target Makro kann nicht importiert werden. kann mir wer helfen?

Mfg

Hallo Petra, du bist die Zweite wo das nicht funktioniert. Ich kann gerne mal mit dir im Discord versuchen was da nicht klappt. So adhoc habe ich da keine Idee.

Bin mir funktioniert der Import auch nicht!

Same…bei mir gehts auch nicht …Aoe ja aber single nein deutsche Version

@Volker: Danke für dein Angebot, aber vllt. lädst du hier nochmal ein Update hoch. Da mehrere es nicht importieren können, liegt sicherlich nicht daran das ich “blond” bin. :joy: