⚡ Aerrek's UI: ENHANCEMENT // Track Procs, Buffs, Debuffs, and more! // Range Detection! Healing Capabilities! Utilities Monitoring! // The War Within! [11.0.2]

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

🆕 New User Help Links

🔹 Aerrek's UI: The Lazy Way To Play

A detailed description of what my interfaces are and how to use them.

🆕 Aerrek's UI: New User Setup

Initial mouse, keyboard, and other setup instructions and information.

❇️ Approved Talent Builds

Approved talent builds can be found on the ‘Talents’ panel of the “..._NOMOD” GSE sequence.

:asterisk: I can review and implement other talent builds (PvP, M+, Raid, Leveling) by request.
:no_entry_sign: If there are no talent on the talent panel you can use any talents (excluding Hero Talents).

⭐ Support: Thank you!

:coffee: Buy Me a Coffee | :tv: YouTube | :black_square_button: Patreon

:zap: Enhancement

💻 Controls
:dagger: Combat :no_entry_sign: Combat :computer_mouse:+ Enemy :computer_mouse:+ Friendly
NOMOD Damage Feral Lunge Water Walking
SHIFT Lightning Bolt Flame Shock / Feral Lunge
CTRL Chain Lightning Nature’s Swiftness
ALT Primordial Wave / Sundering / Ascendence DPS Healing Surge Healing Surge / Chain Heal
📝 Notes

None, yet.

⏬ Import

:no_entry: Does not include :sparkles: Additional Features.
:white_check_mark: Includes all class specializations and recommended macros!
:globe_with_meridians: Use the Wago App for automatic updates!

Hey there! I like how you let people choose their own talents. However you do have a few selections from popular Wowhead talents that aren’t on there, such as Ascendence (storm doesn’t take that) or Ice Strike.

You did mispell “Ancestral Spirit” on the MO.MODS section. The specialization says its for resto.

Do you have a recommended talent set?

1 Like

@ikory,

Ancestral Spirit & spec, fixed. :upside_down_face:

I had Ascendence sequenced initially, I took it out intentionally.

Instead, I gave it a WA prompt. This allows you to have control over this powerful 3 minute cooldown is used.

Thanks for letting me know :+1:

WA Updated: Small thing
Macro Updated: Better Doomwinds dps

Can U do the Element pls

1 Like

Hey @bhawk_1499,

I’m working my way around to every spec!

Check out this post to prioritize your choice:

Awesome! Thank you! Do you have a recommended talents? I’d like to try yours out :slight_smile: I did a StormAoE one because I like my windfury totem (and raid groups love it)

I tested this running heroics/low mythics with WoWHead’s Elementalist - (Best M+ / AoE) talent build.

BcQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIRSKRCCJhkk0QJRAAAAAAAAAAAAAKRIJkokioQSTSKAKBJEIB

Lmk how it goes :+1:

I’ll give that a shot! thanks :slight_smile:

Im tempted to try this way of playing but it seems soooo complicated. I love the passion you show though!

Hey @rolltide73 :ocean:,

That’s too bad, you will be missed :saluting_face:

In case you didn’t see it, I made a YT video that may help you on the ‘Home Page’.

If ever you want to try again just lmk :+1:

This is one of the coolest weakauras I’ve ever seen. The core of this GSE is extraorindarily next level. Just a few hiccups I’m getting.

The macro is often getting stuck at Totemic Projection. You can’t use the shift or alt modifiers during this.

The shift modifer for elemental blast isn’t operating. The alt and other operators seem to wokr.

Here’s a video: Recording #8

It seems to be related to the weak aura called SHAM_Earth Elemental Icon and SHAM_Ancestral Guidance Icon.

Message: Lua error in aura 'SHAM_Earth Elemental Icon': Custom Text Function
WeakAuras Version: 5.13.2
Aura Version: 1.0.6
[string "return function()"]:7: attempt to index field 'kbTable_master' (a nil value)
Time: Sun Jun 16 16:08:43 2024
Count: 1
Stack: Lua error in aura 'SHAM_Earth Elemental Icon': Custom Text Function
Aura Version: 1.0.6
[string "return function()"]:7: attempt to index field 'kbTable_master' (a nil value)
[string "return function()"]:7: in function <[string "return function()"]:1>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `xpcall'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4849: in function `RunCustomTextFunc'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/SubRegionTypes/SubText.lua"]:330: in function `?'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/SubscribableObject.lua"]:94: in function `Notify'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4587: in function <Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua:4582>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4674: in function <Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua:4640>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4784: in function `UpdatedTriggerState'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4504: in function `UpdateFakeStatesFor'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4477: in function `FakeStatesFor'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:3172: in function <Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua:3027>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:3192: in function `Add'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAurasOptions/OptionsFrames/Update.lua"]:2027: in function `ImportPhase1'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAurasOptions/OptionsFrames/Update.lua"]:2037: in function `ImportPhase1'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAurasOptions/OptionsFrames/Update.lua"]:2037: in function `ImportPhase1'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAurasOptions/OptionsFrames/Update.lua"]:1640: in function `ImportImpl'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/WeakAurasOptions/OptionsFrames/Update.lua"]:1609: in function <...ace/AddOns/WeakAurasOptions/OptionsFrames/Update.lua:1608>

Locals: name = "Earth Elemental"
_ = nil
_ = 136024
_ = 0
_ = 0
_ = 40
spellID = 198103
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = 198103
(*temporary) = "attempt to index field 'kbTable_master' (a nil value)"

during combat this pops up:

Message: ...AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:1057: Usage: CastSpellByName(name[, target])
Time: Sun Jun 16 16:03:37 2024
Count: 1
Stack: ...AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:1057: Usage: CastSpellByName(name[, target])
[string "=[C]"]: in function `CastSpellByName'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:1057: in function <...AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:985>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:1278: in function `?'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:5402: in function <...AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:5368>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:5074: in function `ChatEdit_SendText'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:3250: in function <...AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:3244>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `RunMacroText'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:468: in function `handler'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:690: in function <...ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:672>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:704: in function <...ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:697>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:746: in function <...ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:730>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:5074: in function `ChatEdit_SendText'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:3250: in function <...AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:3244>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `UseAction'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:364: in function `handler'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:690: in function <...ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:672>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:704: in function <...ddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua:697>
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_FrameXML/Mainline/SecureTemplates.lua"]:746: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ActionBar/Mainline/ActionButton.lua"]:100: in function `TryUseActionButton'
[string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ActionBar/Mainline/MultiActionBars.lua"]:23: in function `MultiActionButtonDown'
[string "MULTIACTIONBAR1BUTTON4"]:2: in function <[string "MULTIACTIONBAR1BUTTON4"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil

Thanks, I like to think so :sunglasses:

Alrighty,

1. Totemic Projection: Fixed
  2. Elemental Blast: I think the WA was still prompting when the talent was not selected, fixed.
  3. LUA Errors: Right, I don’t know why it’s happening. I’m no LUA pro but I see a lot of "Chat This is the only system that it happens to. I deleted it and recreated it, hopefully that fixes it.

Also,

WA Added Poison Cleansing Totem
WA Added Lightning Lasso
GSE Added Nature’s Swiftness

Thank you!

I have an extremely geared shaman. I’ll message you a recording of the macro running.,

It refers to a few macros you have called n, c, no, no, ch, chan, channeli, chan, comb

Currently doing some trouble shooting. I uninstalled 100% of every addon except for weakaura and GSE. I’ll let you know what I find.

Also the lua errors stopped coming up while fighting.

Unfortunately the WeakAura still causes a Lua error.

Aura Version: 1.0.7
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4849: in function `RunCustomTextFunc'
[string "@WeakAuras/SubRegionTypes/SubText.lua"]:330: in function `?'
[string "@WeakAuras/SubscribableObject.lua"]:94: in function `Notify'
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4587: in function <WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua:4582>
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4674: in function <WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua:4640>
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4784: in function `UpdatedTriggerState'
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4504: in function `UpdateFakeStatesFor'
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4477: in function `FakeStatesFor'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/AceGUI-Widgets/AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua"]:1539: in function `SyncVisibility'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/AceGUI-Widgets/AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua"]:1565: in function `PriorityShow'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/OptionsFrames/OptionsFrame.lua"]:1300: in function `PickDisplay'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/WeakAurasOptions.lua"]:1276: in function `PickDisplay'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/AceGUI-Widgets/AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua"]:512: in function <...eGUI-Widgets/AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua:472>

Locals:
name = "Ancestral Guidance"
_ = nil
_ = 538564
_ = 0
_ = 0
_ = 0
spellID = 108281
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = 108281
(*temporary) = "attempt to index field 'kbTable_master' (a nil value)"```

and 
```1x Lua error in aura 'SHAM_Elemental Earth Icon': Custom Text Function
Aura Version: 1.0.7
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4849: in function `RunCustomTextFunc'
[string "@WeakAuras/SubRegionTypes/SubText.lua"]:330: in function `?'
[string "@WeakAuras/SubscribableObject.lua"]:94: in function `Notify'
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4587: in function <WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua:4582>
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4674: in function <WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua:4640>
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4784: in function `UpdatedTriggerState'
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4504: in function `UpdateFakeStatesFor'
[string "@WeakAuras/WeakAuras.lua"]:4477: in function `FakeStatesFor'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/AceGUI-Widgets/AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua"]:1539: in function `SyncVisibility'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/AceGUI-Widgets/AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua"]:1565: in function `PriorityShow'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/OptionsFrames/OptionsFrame.lua"]:1300: in function `PickDisplay'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/WeakAurasOptions.lua"]:1276: in function `PickDisplay'
[string "@WeakAurasOptions/AceGUI-Widgets/AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua"]:512: in function <...eGUI-Widgets/AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua:472>

Locals:
name = "Earth Elemental"
_ = nil
_ = 136024
_ = 0
_ = 0
_ = 40
spellID = 198103
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = 198103
(*temporary) = "attempt to index field 'kbTable_master' (a nil value)"```

This is normal and happens when my macros get really long. The messages will not show again until you /reload. Happens on every spec, macro is running as intended.

The Lua error, again I’m no Lua pro but I see that it’s ‘calling’ on kbTable_master which has to do with the Utility Button Hey Bind Text. Two things,

1. Make sure you’re using shared action bars from the talent ‘select loadout menu’.
  1. If that doesn’t fix it, delete the Common Text custom function from the icon and manually put your keybind text there.

Hopefully that fixes it, lmk

Hey Aerrek. That fixed itt and now I’m blasting away in dungeons. I swapped to my hunter and noticed the HUD for Spirit Walk stays just an fyi

1 Like

Hunter also has a Spirit Walk :sweat_smile:
fixed

would love to see some numbers on how this performs in m+. always loved enh but never found a macro i thought was doing it justice.

@Nod

I do my best to replicate the DPS priories that are provided by the top guides.

I don’t play M+ without them.

Abilities that can’t be sequenced or should not be sequenced, I don’t add to the macro.

I implement those casts via WeakAuras with triggers.

Maelstrom Weapon Stacks, Primordial Wave active/missing, Feral Spirit active/missing, Ascendance active/missing and others are taken into consideration in my triggers. I have range detection filters that can detect if you should be using ST or AoE spells automatically.

What I do is…

Turn this:

into this:

My setups are as close to the top guide’s rotations as I can get them. I add every single spell your spec knows, including PvP talents, into the macros or WeakArua. Each system takes about 15-20 hours to develop. I don’t just throw them together’. I wish it was that easy :sweat_smile:

The specs I want high IOs with, I don’t have a problem getting. Just takes time, can’t do it with every one

1 Like

im sorry i didnt mean it in a way that implied it was half put together i just know that enh sham is very proc based and its hard for gse users to really dial in the dps . i used a few of your macros and theyre all great so far

I didn’t take it that way!

Just humble bragging a little :sunglasses: and used your comment as an opportunity to share to anyone else that might be interested in trying this out! I’m sure everyone is interested “Is it good in M+?” I know that’s what I was looking for before I started creating!

But you’re right, enh sham is very proc based which made this one in particular very challenging to create

Thanks for the kind words :+1: :+1:

1 Like