Antol's 8.3 BM Macro

Wow Buddy is not a bot…its a phone app for tracking your toons

https://thewowbuddy.com/

1 Like

@Deezyl_Fizzlepop lol your are thinking of the old “Honorbuddy” bot that used to exist before the big ban waves back in 2015…?

HMM nice to see my thread turn intro a talk about some old bot :frowning:

can’t we just keep it to be about my macro

1 Like

I want to add a growl command to this sequence. I solo a lot of dungeons and growl is not active due to Blizzard defaults.
I want to add a mend pet command to this sequence.
I want to add a call to “/use Heart Essence”. The essense I use has an on use ability. I see in another GSE macro that the author put that in the PreMacro. Would that be a good place for it in your macro?
I want to remove the Spirit Mend command since I have a separate macro for that.

Where would be the best places to add the growl and mend pet and “/use Heart Essense”?

if you add growl in the macro you will have a lot of tank getting mad at you when you play with others.
but on that note i will say add it in the pre macro under the others pet attacks with
/cast growl

on the Heart Essence i dont use it in the macro ofc becuse of my essence choice but if i change essence i feel you get more power out of them use you then im combination with your trinket and BL
But if you want in the rotation set it under Aspect of the Wild
/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Heart Essence
and you can add it in the PreMacro and PostMacro if you like to

about the Mend Pet just use
/cast Mend Pet
in PreMacro just note if you add it, then it will show change it to Revive Pet and thats why its not in the macro

Thanks. I multibox 5 hunters. No tank to get mad (smile). I have one version without the growl.

1 Like

If you add
/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Revive Pet
in the Core Sequence
then it will auto cast Mend Pet in battle just tryed it ingame my self
BUT you will lose around 5% Dmg from Kill Command which shoud be your highest dmg with Melee(pet)

Added /cast [combat] [nochanneling] Heart Essence in the Macro even thouge i use a Passive Major Essence

Also Removed the info for PVP because you shoud really not be BM in PVP

1 Like

Wow, 5% reduction in damage. I have a separate macro that heals the pet but I sometimes forget to use it. I’m 5 manning recent dugeons so I have to keep my pets (which are my tanks) alive.

1 Like

So are you saying mend pet is a 5% dos loss?

I’ve been trying for a long time this macro is really good but i need more kill command macro is sometimes missing KC ( I want you to use it every time when cd is possible ) and spamming cobra shot. how can I do that ? and im using AHK 70 ms

how many cast do you have on a 5min timer of KC?

And Cobra shot it only ment to be used as a “filler” when you have a lot of Focus to burn, and when! KC is not coming off cooldown within 2.5 seconds.

+16 Underrot M+

can’t see your links

1 Like

whats the macro you are using to get them kill commands

The Cobra shot look fine to me

the KC i seen what your saying but really think its comeing down to stats but dont know and your ping because if you look at mine player details! the melee and KC are really close together like you want it

so dont have an answer on why yours is so big in a differind

i dont understand about AHK i follow the step but in the end it will not spam the touche :frowning:

then check your keybinds

Hello, i just tested couple of target dumy single target.
Hunt ilvl 473 , 51% crit.
After several 6 minute fight I am in 95-98k window , no buffs.
Looks good on paper, but I dont like automatic aspect of the wild in macro (personal preference).
What I can see its spamming too many cobras, instead of hitting that KC on cd - this is like problem of every single hunter macro imho lol.
Any idea how to just force it to spam more KC ?
I tried even editing it putting more rows with /cast Kill Command , but does not work better (maybe even fucks the macro more)

One question , why there is even last command
/castsequence [combat] [nochanneling] Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
when would u even want to do 3 CS in a row ???