Antol's 8.3 BM Macro

so i just did a TD again and i hit every single KC (89 hits) with in ½ sec of it coming off CD on a 5 min timer.

hitting to many cobra shots ? it only shot a Cobra Shot (70 hits) when everything else is on CD like its supposed to

about the /castsequence [combat] [nochanneling] Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot i just wanted to make is look different. and not it dont shot 3 Cobra shot in a row because the hole macro is on a Priority List :
meaning
it will first check if Aspect of the Wild is off CD if not on CD it Cast it. if on CD go to nest step
Seconed check is Heart Essence on CD if not on CD it Cast it. if on CD go to goes bk and check first step before going to next
and so on with Bestial Wrath
and so on with Kill Command
and so on with Barbed Shot
Here with the /castsequence i will there for one use the 1 of the Cobra Shot and after it cast it, it will go all the way back and check the first step again

Keap in mind that performance of the macro is made to fit my Latency to the Home/World Server witch is 30MS and the performance may have another outcome if you have Higher or Lower Latency

About the Aspect of the Wild you can remove the line from the macro BUT if you do so you will change the timing of the macro and you will probly see even more Cobra Shots Cast

Sincerely Antol

1 Like

That’s actually interesting! So what do you recommend to who prefer to keep BW and AotW out of the macro? As apparently just remove those lines would not be enough

that easiest is probly to make a hole new macro with only that focus but then you will only have 3 buttons is the macro becuse if you remove AotW and BW (Bestial Wrath i geus its ) then you only have KC BS and CS left to use in the macro

and then your really take alot of the reson to have the macro away in my mind.
i understand the reson to have them out of the macro to control your burst alot more but if you look at the main rotation of BM hunters they dont really do burst at all ( also why they dont do well in pvp )

Antol

So just to Everyone here that are saying im hitting to Few KC and to Many CS Look at this!

First Sim is with Raid Buff and look at the Count for KC and CS

Second Sim is without Raid Buff and again look at the Count for KC and CS

And here is what im doing on a Target Dummy on a 5Min Timer witch is that same amount of time it use in Sims and remember there is some pros in here there will make it a bit higher or lower each time you run it
Left is KC Right is CS

Tell me how my Macro not it up to Sim standart and Rotation???

Antol

2 Likes

Hi Antol first thank you for your hard work win this, really appreciated!
Secondly, how do you obtain such report (from raider.io?)?
Again, thanks

from Raider.IO? i dont its from the Site called Raidbots - Optimize Your WoW Characters :slight_smile:
i have not use Raider.IO for anything :slight_smile:

Oh got it! It’s a sim not a log.
Do you know a way to register a log to check the real life environment to share here?

Great macro, I sim 69.4k dps after 5 min on target dummy and after testing it for 5 min on target dummy I did 67k dps. I had an issue with it casting too many cobra shots and that doing the majority of dps but changing the last line of the macro to /castsequence [nochanneling] Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot fixed that and it performs excellent now!

Edit: looking at my logs everything is doing the exact expected dps except barbed shot so I am trying to figure out a way to cast that more often as it isn’t casting every proc

Edit2: I reset the macro back to default and changed my keypress timings and now I’m doing 68-69k after 5 minutes, almost a 100% parse! Very nice macro! Great work! Everything matches the sims perfectly in terms of casts and uptime.

Final Edit: I’ve changed the last line to /castsequence [combat] [nochanneling] Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Kill Command and now after multiple trials I am getting exactly what sims says I should!

2 Likes

Hi Antol, i changed all the no 3&4’s to 1&2’s in your script because they are the gse keys I use, but it will not work for me, any advice please

so it look like this ?
#IfWinActive World of Warcraft
$1::
While GetKeyState(“1”,“p”){
Send,1
sleep 70ms
}
return

$2::
While GetKeyState(“2”,“p”){
Send,2
sleep 70ms
}
return
#IfWinActive

yes, is that correct? Can I just copy and paste that one?

that one work for me

but ofcurse make sure to run the AHK script

if this dont work then i dont know how i can help you

Thank you Antol, I also can’t get the aoe macro to target an enemy, is that how the macro is?

it shoud be the same as in the ST macro but try copy the KeyPress from ST to the AOE one

When you say 5% difference to the other BM macros…do you mean my dps will drop if I switch to this one? Thanks.

it despence on a lot of stuff like your connection(latency MS) and pc and your playstyle

if i was you i whoud try out mine Asbo and Elfyau macro your self and see wich one fit your char the best

Antol

1 Like

Stil can’t get the script to work but no big deal, the macro is great though thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI can i ask a question. I’m from Tahiti and ma latency is like 180 to 200. Which MS do you think i could use your macro?

Well it’s really hard to say
But try Different ms settings and use the one you find most fitting
I’m sry I’m not at nor help but the thing is when I make the macro with my latency I figure out what ms work for me and the macro at the point but as soon as you change the latency you might need another ms setting and I can’t really try it out with your latency
Hope you find a ms that make the macro work for you
Cheers Antol

My only issue seems to be the aoe macro…It just doesn’t seem to fire off multi-shot much and misses kill commands at 70ms