ARCANE BFA 8.0x

John, First thanks for all your work on these macros, 2nd DUDE I have giggled like a teenage girl running this macro on my mage… thank you!

This is another super awesome macro, thank you sir for making this available.

Ok a slight WIP update i want some feedback on, this macro has 2 tabs. the first tab is the WIP one that experiments with a burn conserve style and the second tab is the current (i think) no brainer lazy version.

there is also a slight talent adjustment also.

so the way the WIP one works is via modifiers. so just firing the macro is the “Conserve” just fire it and tap ALT while doing so for Arcane Missles during Clear cast procs.

now to enter burn phase you simply Hold SHIFT while firing the macro DURING THE WHOLE BURN PHASE, this will pop AP and PoM and Burn away, once you get to about 10-15% mana let go pop evocation, and use macro as normal for conserve again. until AP is off Cooldown then rinse repeat.

dCJJdaWsuLERQyBOcAMOkMnPCtc1VOOBtWobAVk7gX(HAyG63OmqubgQGAWqgUQQoiQkhJshNqAHOIQLkqwmQuTCapevuEQultONt0erL0uPWKvvMovxevKUSONHuxhjTruvTvuHAZeITJkXHvzwKQpli3vv68c40GmAK4XKCsbQBHkIRjP7HkLvIkKPjX6uv5zNXaTR5iXCcFbXz8bYPdmoJ1gNwsC56iT1AJ21Cnf5OQ5dmUMpQofgWA(HaGyKJd6aAC5iNCD)pvbZ1bYHX1IpfaJJtajeJiNXaTZyG21MQt6YuuQjrLy0dHjW(0Xictr5iKudIe6fJasz6CtXe4(5yegrdxQwDmIgUuT6yenCPA1XiA4s1QJr0WLQvhJkLsSoW4At1jDm6rG99tsbse)fJOHlv7aPxBQoPJrpcSVFskqI4VyKncxIdSS2uDshJEeyF)KuGeXFXOiCfowxZdJ9NhibiFDeEDyM0fFka2mMVM3mqyGukNXaTRn9diu6jjfcGrpegLdq495lVV3bgxBQoPJrpeMIYriPgejKogjW((DA(lgvTf65RBp)ZpvIYHyK1Dkk1K4qN26WaP4tbWMXaTRnvN0XOiDTuHhyCTP6KogXhG6ijgX)jaPbDaZxZBgiOulpzoJ5ZhyCgd0U2uDsxMIsnjQeJEimb2NogrykkhHKAqKqVyeqktNBkMa3phJWiA4s1QJr0WLQvhJOHlvRogrdxQwDmIgUuT6yuPuI1bgxBQoPJr2iCjoq61MQt6yueUchRR5HX(ZdKaKVocVomt6IpfaBgZxZBgimqkLZyG21MQt6y0dHPOCesQbrcPJrcSVFNM)IrvBHEGX1M(bek9KKcbWOhcJYbi8(8L337818Mbck1YtMZy(6WaP4tbWMXaTRnvN0XOiDTuHNVU98p)ujkhIrw3POutIdDAZNVoyfJSET4Jq90cM4jaxsIdXiJZNpFdaJM-ARCANE
Talents 2311121

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

• The Default macro is 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Prismatic Barrier

KeyPress: Arcane Missiles

Main Sequence: Presence of Mind, Arcane Blast, Arcane Power, Arcane Barrage

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Prismatic Barrier

KeyPress: Arcane Missiles

Main Sequence: Presence of Mind, Arcane Blast, Arcane Power, Arcane Barrage

explo macro won’t import

GhostDragon4. Being as you have posted on 3 threads that I can be bothered to look at stating that “Macro wont import” and being as you are the only one stating this (imported fine for me by the way) maybe, just maybe, you should look at what you are doing wrong and ensure you have the most up to date add on? In short “user fail” :slight_smile:

Any way to edit the macro icon?

I think if you find the macro listed in the macro menu via the wow main menu. in the character specific tab you can edit the icon there, just dont change the macro string or the macro will stop working