ARCANE BFA 8.0x

Ok a slight WIP update I want some feedback on, this macro has 2 tabs. the first tab is the WIP one that experiments with a burn conserve style and the second tab is the current (i think) no brainer lazy version.

should also try and reapply arcane barrier
there is also a slight talent adjustment also.

so the way the WIP one works is via modifiers. so just firing the macro is the “Conserve” just fire it and tap ALT while doing so for Arcane Missles during Clear cast procs.

now to enter burn phase you simply Hold SHIFT while firing the macro DURING THE WHOLE BURN PHASE, this will pop AP and PoM and Burn away, once you get to about 10-15% mana let go pop evocation, and use macro as normal for conserve again. until AP is off Cooldown then rinse repeat.

dCJJdaWsuLERQyBOcAMOkMnPCtc1VOOBtWobAVk7gX(HAyG63OmqubgQGAWqgUQQoiQkhJshNqAHOIQLkqwmQuTCapevuEQultONt0erL0uPWKvvMovxevKUSONHuxhjTruvTvuHAZeITJkXHvzwKQpli3vv68c40GmAK4XKCsbQBHkIRjP7HkLvIkKPjX6uv5zNXaTR5iXCcFbXz8bYPdmoJ1gNwsC56iT1AJ21Cnf5OQ5dmUMpQofgWA(HaGyKJd6aAC5iNCD)pvbZ1bYHX1IpfaJJtajeJiNXaTZyG21MQt6YuuQjrLy0dHjW(0Xictr5iKudIe6fJasz6CtXe4(5yegrdxQwDmIgUuT6yenCPA1XiA4s1QJr0WLQvhJkLsSoW4At1jDm6rG99tsbse)fJOHlv7aPxBQoPJrpcSVFskqI4VyKncxIdSS2uDshJEeyF)KuGeXFXOiCfowxZdJ9NhibiFDeEDyM0fFka2mMVM3mqyGukNXaTRn9diu6jjfcGrpegLdq495lVV3bgxBQoPJrpeMIYriPgejKogjW((DA(lgvTf65RBp)ZpvIYHyK1Dkk1K4qN26WaP4tbWMXaTRnvN0XOiDTuHhyCTP6KogXhG6ijgX)jaPbDaZxZBgiOulpzoJ5ZhyCgd0U2uDsxMIsnjQeJEimb2NogrykkhHKAqKqVyeqktNBkMa3phJWiA4s1QJr0WLQvhJOHlvRogrdxQwDmIgUuT6yuPuI1bgxBQoPJr2iCjoq61MQt6yueUchRR5HX(ZdKaKVocVomt6IpfaBgZxZBgimqkLZyG21MQt6y0dHPOCesQbrcPJrcSVFNM)IrvBHEGX1M(bek9KKcbWOhcJYbi8(8L337818Mbck1YtMZy(6WaP4tbWMXaTRnvN0XOiDTuHNVU98p)ujkhIrw3POutIdDAZNVoyfJSET4Jq90cM4jaxsIdXiJZNpFdaJM-ARCANE
Talents 2311121

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

• The Default macro is 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Prismatic Barrier

KeyPress: Arcane Missiles

Main Sequence: Presence of Mind, Arcane Blast, Arcane Power, Arcane Barrage

Macro Version 2

Pre Macro: Prismatic Barrier

Main Sequence: Presence of Mind, Arcane Blast, Arcane Power, Arcane Barrage

AoE Explo slight adjustment to make it more mana effecient

b4vmErLxofJxtvewqX0tE5KmErLxtrvySvMB0nNxtjZmXetmYeJxtruzMfwDSrNxofJxtHuzSbNxt51unf2yY9MvLj3CP9MBZ5fvE5umErLxofJxt9YyHnhDZvwC1vMBJvMFG5hyYv2CLrxpJ9wBIfgD(bMFGfdn0Kdl(bwm0qtoS4hyXqdn5WIFGrdn0itnEnfuVnhDnf2yY9Mxu5fDEn1sLLhuYv2CZ5fvE5umEn1l0fMCNvgDL5wzTLNFGTLBVHwyY1wxBrwzHrwxE5KmEn1lJf2C05hyB52BJHwyU5wzSLMBNXIFG12BKPtySrxx(bwnXqZmErNxtTuz5jvzSvwyZvMxu5fDEnfuYvwtHnMCV5fvErNxtnfDLbNr152y0L2BU51utvwC1vMB0LwyS5fDErNxtnfCLnwse5Lt2iJxtfuD0H2BY51ugLMCV5wAHzxALb0u5XMDH5wyZ51unfMB1fgBj5gDLjNDL5gDP9MBEjKx05fDE5fEXPLO
Talents 2311121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence: Arcane Explosion, Arcane Barrage

For some reason any macros with the spell ids wont work for me. Are you able to post what the macro is with spells instead of number ids?

Not for BfA.
The GS going forward into Beta and beyond now uses Spell ID.

You will need to use the beta version of GS. If you’re not able to use spell id it’s because you’re probably still using 2.2.0.8

OP macro updated for beta 12 build of GSE. which is also fine for PTR
IF you are getting spell ids and macro not working, then you have updated GSE incorrectly not my macro problem

Hey John love your work.

The ids doesnt match for the game now. is there are way to find the new ids? or can you update it with the new ids? :slight_smile:

[quote quote=60593]Hey John love your work.
The ids doesnt match for the game now. is there are way to find the new ids? or can you update it with the new ids? ???[/quote]

try re importing it as its working fine for me, the only change now though is a sligtly differnt Talent setup

OP updated with revised macro and aoe for trash

omgoodness, this macro is more fun than my aff lock at melting things and im only lvl 100. TY John

holy crap… this is crazy good… You by chance make fire and frost as well :slight_smile:

Prismatic Barrier in the pre-macro section isn’t casting for me. Is there something I need to do to get that to cast?

yeah it only casts it as an opener out of combat, I’ve been meaning to get back to this and have it reapply

you could put a loop limit of say 2 which should fix it until i have time to look at proper

[quote quote=62488]

Prismatic Barrier in the pre-macro section isn’t casting for me. Is there something I need to do to get that to cast?

yeah it only casts it as an opener out of combat, I’ve been meaning to get back to this and have it reapply you could put a loop limit of say 2 which should fix it until i have time to look at proper[/quote] OK. I wanted to be sure it wasn't something in my settings.

What is the purpose of repeating “Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles” multiple times in your castsequence line? It seems to me like you would get the same result by just listing it once.

What MS are you running this?

also, what is Arcan brilliance? I didn’t see it in my spells.

[quote quote=62632]What MS are you running this?
also, what is Arcan brilliance? I didn’t see it in my spells.[/quote]

50-100MS

Arcane Brilliance, sorry showing my age there its now called Arcane Intellect, the group buff all mages have.
back in the past it was called brilliance as well as in the beta for awhile

Thank you, I’m new to the mage so I wasn’t sure.

For some reason I’m seeing this pasted below, instead of what i’m used to seeing. Is this a bug?

“diJ8baWscYBjITbvXSrPBss(Lu52svTtv1Ef7g0(rAyq53szGeqdvvyWigoH4GsvoMkhNKYcjKwkb1YH4HeGNkzzu65KAIeQMkkMSQKPR4Iqv5YkDDOYgju2kjvBgQQ2obAwq6ZQIEmfhgy0eLNrvNuvQttIRHQZtKMgvUlr16GQ05ct(xQEclarXhtV8THjfdGDHJoL3F3DxkXx8dWXo5FPkrwZBXZhp2uQagKM6lIwPb1Hj)lm5FP6ma9Ox1WTqZsjsGnJmaeUSkWNYPepMJFOuc)CEukXJ54hkLWpNhLs8yo(Hsj8Z5rPepMJFOuc)CEukHFopkLWpNhLsCoNLNVnvNbOhk5SyoB((uDgGEOelghZYt9OPhvadslmzsj0k9bYQ1Hj)lv3aqEUZc3(sPejWMmasF5sETGxYZ3MQZa0dLib2mYaq4YQaFIsj9BVWlGDKtjNfJFzsvZkIy4GMrPbtvRA4w4Oayt9azvbmiTWK)LQZa0dLy9ChhlFBQodqpuIfJJzTzsj0kv4LDb6nmzYKjvpCJSgskXuquAqGalPSccGaDQ3Mgmvkvaioa7B4SicUWrPbJOzYKa”

[quote quote=62660]For some reason I’m seeing this pasted below, instead of what i’m used to seeing. Is this a bug?
“diJ8baWscYBjITbvXSrPBss(Lu52svTtv1Ef7g0(rAyq53szGeqdvvyWigoH4GsvoMkhNKYcjKwkb1YH4HeGNkzzu65KAIeQMkkMSQKPR4Iqv5YkDDOYgju2kjvBgQQ2obAwq6ZQIEmfhgy0eLNrvNuvQttIRHQZtKMgvUlr16GQ05ct(xQEclarXhtV8THjfdGDHJoL3F3DxkXx8dWXo5FPkrwZBXZhp2uQagKM6lIwPb1Hj)lm5FP6ma9Ox1WTqZsjsGnJmaeUSkWNYPepMJFOuc)CEukXJ54hkLWpNhLs8yo(Hsj8Z5rPepMJFOuc)CEukHFopkLWpNhLsCoNLNVnvNbOhk5SyoB((uDgGEOelghZYt9OPhvadslmzsj0k9bYQ1Hj)lv3aqEUZc3(sPejWMmasF5sETGxYZ3MQZa0dLib2mYaq4YQaFIsj9BVWlGDKtjNfJFzsvZkIy4GMrPbtvRA4w4Oayt9azvbmiTWK)LQZa0dLy9ChhlFBQodqpuIfJJzTzsj0kv4LDb6nmzYKjvpCJSgskXuquAqGalPSccGaDQ3Mgmvkvaioa7B4SicUWrPbJOzYKa”[/quote]

That is the new format.

Great macro, thanks for your hard work!

AoE macro does not do anything when I press it, though. Has anyone else had this provlem or is it on my end?

@Jitty - i noticed myself when i first used it but figured it out. when using it you have to have the target in front of you so always be facing the mob you are targeting.

Sweet, thanks vynivas!