ARMS – 5.4 [ Pure Ownage!... ]

Trust me I know what you mean buddy :wink:

@Chris, love the macro man and it works great in pvp, but I also have issues with being rage starved in defensive stance. Defensive stance is pretty much a must in PvP for team fights in RBG’s because the front-line damage is pretty intense.
I use your single target macro for focusing a healer and try to switch to the aoe macro when bladestorm comes off CD because with bloodbath it puts nice pressure on the opposing heal team. Problem is that sometimes, not all, bladestorm won’t kick off on the switch, but it is still clapping and doing other aoe damage. I have tried to stance dance to get enough rage to correct the situation and key bind bladestorm to a different key, but it really isn’t effective and the lack of pressure on the switch hurts my effectiveness during the fight.
Any help you or the other posters could give on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - PvPers try this macro, especially the single target, because rarely have I not been top damage and kills using it. This thing is a beast.

Awesome. Glad to hear it. Yah I noticed it also with the AOE Macro not popping BS immediately. It probably needs a little work but just takes a bit of spamming. Its alright since at least its not locked up, rather just prioritizes other abilities. It usually takes a few clicks. But the single target one rapes.

I havent been playing in a while. I just got 1st place in a competition for a job with one of the top international law firms in Japan. Im ballz to the wall working, studying, doing presentations, etc and just found out today I got it. I really miss wow. So yah I dont really have time to work on macros right now. Feel free to fiddle with the AOE macro and post your update. Good luck buddy.

hey dude!!!
I m a fan of your macros
It works great for me , i m playing pvp…
waiting for other classes

Love U

hehe awesome. Im sad though; I am working at 2 law firms simultaneously, one of them is for an internship with one of the top law firms in the world; hence I dont even have time to get my weekly conquest point cap for my priest, dk and warrior. I’m working crazy hard so they will give me a real job. I am really hating life right now. I miss wow so much. I am not motivated to even cap now because Im several weeks behind.

Does anyone know when Blizzard will allow us a large conquest point cap so that we can catch up like in 5.3 before 5.4 was released. How long till they do that guys?

Great Macro

Have noticed it saying you are not in a raid group when using the macros not sure what causing it i have no addons installed at all so i eliminated that

Thanks buddy. I have no idea about the message as I never had that happen nor anyone else speak of it in the past month or so since I created this thread. Delete the macro and remake it as well as make sure you restart your client and also make sure you are not in a group. Not really sure what to say. I am glad you enjoy the macro. I kind of wish I hadnt posted it though; now Im going to have to deal with so many OP Warriors loool. My main is a shadow priest and a dk.

lol i hear that hey im lvl 88 and this helps with the actual vendor gear is there anything in conjunction i should use with the macro ?

I dunno what i push in dps i don’t have the recount or skada addon

On another note i reset my chat settings and it removed the spam of your not in a raid group must of been some kinda glitch

Before the buffs in 5.4 I was pulling like 45-47k in 5 mans at lvl 87. I was using an IL 450 weapon.

I don’t crit really high a the moment, but I get about 140k crits with banner down other than that the occasional 60k ad to have found this macro

ima have to look into one for my pally see what I can pull with it

Hey man thanks for the Macro, I use it for 10m raiding and depending on the fight I can hit anywhere around 200-350k. Your AOE macro makes cleaving real simple, that’s where the 350k comes from.

One thing I have noticed when in battle stance is that I am actually often time in raid with too much Rage, so I have this macro set on my side mouse button and heroic strike up on my keyboard hotkeyed so I can spam it if I max out on Rage.

[quote quote=10937]Hey man thanks for the Macro, I use it for 10m raiding and depending on the fight I can hit anywhere around 200-350k. Your AOE macro makes cleaving real simple, that’s where the 350k comes from.

One thing I have noticed when in battle stance is that I am actually often time in raid with too much Rage, so I have this macro set on my side mouse button and heroic strike up on my keyboard hotkeyed so I can spam it if I max out on Rage.
[/quote]

Damn there must be a huge difference between pve and pvp gear when raiding because when I was in IL 496 Tyrannical Gear while raiding I was only pulling like 70ish sustained. I only tried pve a few times. Then again I am sure you are using a weapon that would destroy mine. Probably double the damage.

I’m at about 540ilvl right now, I need a new wep really bad hoping it drops on Reg Sha of Pride this week.

I guess that makes a 4x higher damage difference yah?

Hey loving this Macro so far but am finding that the aoe ones are not using Thunder clap. Any one else having this problem.

First time I heard that, but to be quite honest I dont think I will be providing anymore updates on the warrior class, for the same reasons I probably wont for DK, WW Monk, etc. I want to dominate on my priest and dont want to have to deal with OP Warriors using my macro; looool. I might assist with close friends who know me, but other than that, I am sticking with the priest class so if you have a priest than stop by the priest forums. I make macros for all 3 specs.

My WW Monk macros are literally insane, but I am scared to release them; haha. And none of them lock up; work perfectly. Pretty OP.

:frowning: your macros work so well for me i have only partial use of my left arm so these are a god send, this has allowed me to go from doing some pretty basic stuff to actually playing an arena game for the first time.

so if you dont continue any updates just want to say thanks for what you have done so far and you should know that it has completely changed the game for me.

Bro I would never charge you for a macro especially not a fellow Veteran. I have been playing wow since the beginning and will always be around buddy. I promise to help you out for sure. Send me a private message and Ill give you my battletag.

Trust me Warrior is more OP than a Monk. Both are very great for macroing though. But if I were you, I would stick with your warrior.

same for me , i m pretty sad to see that you ll stop to work on warriors…
it changed my way to play … and increased my potential, so now I can really play wow