ARMS – 5.4 [ Pure Ownage!... ]

Yah bro; np. I am glad you enjoy it and thanks for the compliment. Enjoy!..

This is an awesome macro but the issue I’m running into is when I have to switch targets, the macro gets stuck and I get all screwed with standing around. Anyway to fix that?

Hello,
I’m just a noob when it comes to macro code, so I have some very interesting ?'s for this forum. Please enlighten me.
#1 The macro for AOE in BG’s or just any of these macros you have written, are they just one macro or are they several macros you use together, because macros only allow 255 characters per macro in the macro UI?

[quote quote=11714]Hello,<br>
I’m just a noob when it comes to macro code, so I have some very interesting ?’s for this forum. Please enlighten me.<br>
#1 The macro for AOE in BG’s or just any of these macros you have written, are they just one macro or are they several macros you use together, because macros only allow 255 characters per macro in the macro UI?[/quote]

Most the macros listed in this forum are one button macros that are indeed more than 255 chars. That is where an add-on called Macro toolkit comes in at. It is downloadable from curse client. Install it then you will see that over 1,000 chars can be used per macro.

Could this be altered for leveling? I’m not a macro-writer (don’t understand extended macros at all), so if it can, please leave examples. I just started my warrior, she’s lvl 11 at the time of writing this. I know macros aren’t really needed until a little later on, so just let me know what lvl to start using them. Thanks!

Wanted to log in and tell Chris thanks for this amazing macro.

Nice work man

Bro are you kidding me; they arent needed till later on? With my warrior macro I probably set a world record leveling it up, but never cared to check. I had so much fun that I ended up leveling 2 warriors up. The macro is insane.

Its a priority macro so it will skip the abilities that are not available. Using the addon Macro Toolkit from www.curse.com; you will notice that the abilities you have access to will be purple in the addon when viewing the macro in-game. If its white, the macro will simply skip it meaning yes; you can just use that same main rotation macro for the entire leveling process. The only thing is you have to remove that first line that has the null variable.
Try the macro below and let me know how its working out for you buddy :wink:

This alteration should make use of Victory Rush and Bladestorm a lot. Therefore, make sure you are glyphed for victory rush to get the extra 50% healing. I could easily kill 10-15 mobs at a time with that setup. Dont use this at lvl 90 though because I replaced your level 90 talents with Bladestorm and focused more on Victory Rush. You will not need to use the aoe macro along side of this. This is plenty amazing for leveling. You should be obliterating large pacts of mobs and healing yourself endlessly.

ENJOY!..

Leveling Macro

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip Colossus Smash
/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Bladestorm
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Victory Rush
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Slam
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Overpower
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Mortal Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 Colossus Smash,Hamstring
/cast !Colossus Smash
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Bladestorm
/cast Charge
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [combat] !Skull Banner
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

[quote quote=11775]Wanted to log in and tell Chris thanks for this amazing macro.

Nice work man
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliments buddy. I am sticking with my PS3 till the xpansion comes out. I am glad that you guys are enjoying the macros :wink:

I really enjoy helping out my fellow gamers :wink:

Chris, I am proud to be part of Tichondrius since day 1 of the game and am guild leader for Vicious Disciples now.

If I was a girl the stuff I would do to your body thanks to your macros…

Enjoy your console sesh’s and break from WoW and when you come back we’ll have to tear some shit up with our warriors.

[quote quote=11958]Chris, I am proud to be part of Tichondrius since day 1 of the game and am guild leader for Vicious Disciples now.

If I was a girl the stuff I would do to your body thanks to your macros…

Enjoy your console sesh’s and break from WoW and when you come back we’ll have to tear some shit up with our warriors.
[/quote]

I actually will come back soon. Definitely Ill hit you up. Send me a private message and Ill hook you up with my battlenet. What kind of guild are you in? PVP or PVE mostly? Just curious. I actually prefer priest. I only made the warrior macros for the hell of it. I am glad that you like them. Too bad you arent a hot chick. Would definitely be incentive to make more macros; lol. Later and have fun.

Why is there no Execute in the macro?

I’ve been using these macros on my warrior for the past couple of months and they are f’n amazing! The burst damage is insane.

Thanks for reviving my once dead warrior!

Hey was wondering is there a arms pve lazy macro for single and aoe would like to tey arms cause the fury 5.4 lazy macro has me sitting at 40 to 70k in raids fully buffed I lvl 460 know its low but ppl seem to be out dpsing me by hug spike in arms same I lvl

At ilvl 460 your DPS will be garbage compared to others. At 460 you shouldn’t be worried about smashing a 1 button macro, but getting better gear. The numbers will come.

Hi,

Thanks for the awesome macro’s!

ilvl 530 LFR Downfall will give me an average of 150 - 160 DPS for the complete raid.

Awesomesauce!

Still need to figure out how to properly implement Execute during the rotation. Would love one extra rotation with Execute

Thanks!

[quote quote=12145]Hi,

Thanks for the awesome macro’s!

ilvl 530 LFR Downfall will give me an average of 150 – 160 DPS for the complete raid.

Awesomesauce!

Still need to figure out how to properly implement Execute during the rotation. Would love one extra rotation with Execute

Thanks!
[/quote]

Your welcome bro. Glad you enjoy it. I cant wait for the xpac to come out.

Is there a way to change the spell icon to the next one in the sequence?

i asked someone on my server and we spent a few hours playing with it and the only thing that seemed to work is
/castsequence reset=2 spell1, spell2, spell3, etc…
would be nice to know so i can let him know

[quote quote=12201]Is there a way to change the spell icon to the next one in the sequence?
[/quote]

Only way to do that, is initiating your macro with #showtooltip

This doesn’t work with macros longer than the 255 chars though

I love the macro and it works great I have noticed some other warriors seem to be using Slam a lot more in their macros and I was wanting to see if I could get it to go off into this macro:

/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Piercing Howl,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 Colossus Smash
/cast !Colossus Smash
/cast [combat] Slam
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast Charge
/startattack

[quote quote=12211]I love the macro and it works great I have noticed some other warriors seem to be using Slam a lot more in their macros and I was wanting to see if I could get it to go off into this macro:

/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Piercing Howl,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 Colossus Smash
/cast !Colossus Smash
/cast [combat] Slam
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast Charge
/startattack

[/quote]

Hi,

Your macro gives me in 3 minutes on the dummy about 116k dps.
The previous macro gave me in 3 minutes about 120k dps on the dummy.

So they give me about the same in output :slight_smile: