Artaemis' Havoc [Ignition] Build [M+] Patch 11.0.2 - **Updated [08/20/2024]

Are you cooking anything up for m+? :smiley: Hoping to see a new version soon, if you need testers, pm me your discord. :slight_smile:

I’m thinking about taking out Fel barrage and replacing it with Essence Break after the nerfs. I dont any other changes, which needs to happen to the macro.

1 Like

pretty much all the top players uses essence break for m+ and raid atm.

Yeah, saw that - well that was even the case before the nerfs lol. Fel Barrage is just easier to “use” while essence break you actually have to play close and make sure to be close to enemies when the macro casts it.

A bit hard at the start, but it is more damage overall from what i’ve seen (especially ST).

This was a 20 rise after the nerfs with essence break. Still getting used to having to stand in the face of the mobs all the time. So some of the essence breaks didnt actually hit anything.

Overall could’ve been better with the aug evoker, but i guess this is what i ended at.

ilvl 475, gonna be 480 before next reset, doing 2 recrafts + new craft sometime during this reset. :slight_smile:

giga
parse giga

1 Like

Looking good man - This guy was just working on 16’s last week but moving to 18-20 shortly, looks like we’re similar with me at 465, I’m doing 160-180k. Did the same modification on Essence Break. Love seeing this!

I’ll test essence break tonight in Raid with some modifications, and will probably post a new update shortly after

1 Like

Here is a HC Raid result from tonight - Gnarlroot
raidparse

This is just using the M+ setup with essence break and Furious Gaze (instead of Ragefire).

I feel like some improvements could be made, but yeah - still pumping

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-12-06 182854

16 BRH - feel like I’m on track and having a blast!

I made the switch. Added it up front because of the benefit to blade dance and chaos strike. Also good for people to remove Throw Glaive once you get your 2pc. Fel Barrage was a 1.5 min CD, so consider adding more than one EB because of the 40sec CD.

On Voodoo’s suggestion. II removed Serrated Glaive and replaced with Furious Gaze.
+20 BRH and you can see my overall was almost 300k. Tyranical sucks

1 Like

Updated template to 1.4:

Major changes

Also mentioned in v1.4 drop down.

• Dropped Fel Barrage for Essence Break
  • Template 2 has more BD, and Essence Break weaved in.
  • Template 2 can be used in Raids and in M+
  • Throw Glaive in Template 2 to ensure CDR on The Hunt with 4piece.
  • Resource should not be an issue anymore.

Test it and let me know (my test tonight was at 150ms)

verison 1.4 isnt using sigil of flame for me anyone else having this issue?

currently testing 1.4 (template 1 and 2) at 150ms in GSE 3 and in ICUE macro software
@475 ilvl with 4pc [witherbark’s Branch 483] [Cataclysmic Signet Brand 463]
[Thoncaller Claw 483] [Double Time 476]
131k dps on training dummy @ 2 minutes

~62ms Avg world latency

Use the following data at your own risk.

Edit: Template 2 running at 85-95 MS in ICUE 165 MS Click Rate in GSE3
144k dps on training dummy @2 minutes.

132k dps on training dummy @2 minutes 95-105MS ICUE 170 MS in GSE3

130k dps on training dummy @2 minutes 105-115ms ICUE 170ms GSE3

145k dps on training dummy @2 minutes 105-115MS ICUE 165ms GSE3

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the awesome macro, however, i’m not able to import the 1.4 version, the other versions i don’t have a problem with but it says “Storage Unable to interpret sequence.”

I’ve tried delete the other versions but with no luck at all. What can be the problem?

Thanks for testing. I’ve done some adjustments to micro versions, I’ll post it sometime tomorrow to follow the proper opener at least, based on WoWhead’s opener.

Immo > Hunt > Eye Beam > Meta > BD > EB > BD > Sigil

Need some sleep to figure out more timings. Stay tuned!

Wish I could help, never seen that error :frowning:

Can you share the Raw data string for 1.4?

please update 1.4 macro everytime i want to copy ur macro it’s always 1.3 :smiley:

1 Like

Updated

Should see ART_EB_1.4 now - on import of 1.4.1

5m 22s segment on cleave dummy @ 150ms - ilvl 461 (4 piece) - Initial 30sec burst should go upwards of 490-500k.

Talent wise, keeping Serrated Glaive over Furious Gaze as our tier set revolves around Throw Glaive for CDR of “The Hunt” and automatic firing of of Throw glaive with 2pc.

Plus from what I’ve read, Haste is our 3rd stat over after Crit/Mastery.

As always all suggestions are welcome.

OG 1.4 was done in a rush, and wasn’t as polished as I wanted it to be - apologies all around.

Hope y’all like this one more.

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

CANNOT WAIT to try this after work shortly, thanks for the hard work!

Edit +18 EB

All I did was go from v3 to v4, no aug. You really nailed this macro sir!

1 Like