Asbobunny 8.3 BM Macro V3!

Great macro. Thanks!
I have replaced
/castsequence Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
with
/castsequence Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot
Works much better with the AC/KC build.

Sorry guys I havenā€™t been on wow over the holidays as I was spending time with the family. I am however going back on for 8.3. So if this need an update I will do it. Thank you all for your feedback. Will be in touch soon when 8.3 is here.

2 Likes

Here is a +15 timer +2 Malvoie with your macro. start of character 3h31m57s Name RsĆÆx-Hyjal
I pull at 51 ms according to my ping.

What build is that? The Dance of Death Build??

Animal Companion/Killer Cobra ?

Yep
Taits and all other talents stay the same except for those 2.

Coming back from a break for 8.3, I ended up using this macro with your changes and it gave me a reasonable boost, so thanks jeff

1 Like

Petite sortie Hier de la 8.3 en HM Palais avec la macro.
https://fr.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/41385857#spec=BeastMastery&difficulty=4

1 Like

hello, did you modify the macro?
you pulled 51 ms?

Hello Non je nā€™ai pas modifiĆ© la macro.
Et je tir a 51 ms

English only, we do not understand french

He said he didnā€™t change the macro and is using it at 51ms

Google translation is your friend, make an effort at least as I do :slight_smile:
stop assistā€¦

https://fr.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/41385857#difficulty=4

1 Like

You make an effort to be a jerk? This website is in english so the responses should also be in english. I donā€™t go to a french website and speak english and expect them to understand me.

1 Like

Cool it, man. Thereā€™s no need for this and itā€™s you that started it. Just drop it and stay on topic here.

1 Like

I just tested this macro and whoa! thank you very much for developing such awesomeness. With ilvl446 I was able to pull 45K dps and maintain it for about 2 minutes hitting a rare mob at lvl120.

hello Asbobunny
are you going to update the macro for 2202012 talent build?

i sim for 40k unbuffed
and i use your macro with 2 2 0 2 0 1 2 talent build and 70ms
and my dps is around 35k

New build is 1,2,2,2,2,1,2
The ā€œDance of Deathā€ Build for end game content.
1,3,2,2,2,1,3 if not doing Dance of Death build.

1 Like

Everyone seemā€™s to be having really good luck with this macro but for me its falling a little short. im currently only 420 ilvl after taking an extended break but my character sims at 30k dps and should be bursting up to 50k but on an actual dummy it only bursts to 23k and plateaus at 18k and just holds steady there. Any help figuring out this issue would be appreciated.

also for me the macro doesnā€™t work with the numbers you indicated, my dps is stopped around 25k on average letā€™s say and Iā€™m item level 442 so I donā€™t know the reason, I have both all 3 azerite strokes precise, and Iā€™m using mouse softwarte icue corsair set manually (i.e. I press the macro manually) at 50-60 ms . I donā€™t know the reason honestly.