ASS Rogue True Lazy One Button

I’m only activating the deadly poison. Right?

Yeah you only need to apply poison everything else is in the macro :slight_smile:

all of your macros are the best and all need to have an option of having 2 , one for single one for ae. Would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much!! I might start working on that once I get one of every spec/class done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice mod, short and sweet.
I did add:
/cast Heart Essence
to the top of the main sequence, also, I’m using Poison Bomb instead of Crimson Tempest.

1 Like

Yeah most do, I will update the macro soon hopefully!

@ Elfyau Works well, is there anyway to add kidney shot on a modifier like ALT or something?

to be honest, I did think I had it in there but just add /cast [mod:alt] Kidney Shot to the onkeypress section :smiley:

@ Elfyau i wish i know how to, i just know how to add macro to my game lol

i have sim my character and the actual dps i am doing in raids with this macro doesnt match up to the sim, i am doing less dps any advise that can help me out, other than that everything works great.

how much less DPS are you getting? GSE macro’s very rarely get simmed DPS

@Elfyau so, im not sure if this is happening to just me or what but for me it just rotates through PreMacro… if i hold shift the AoE works properly but im not seeing my Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, ive gotten rupture to go off a few times but i just have no clue if im playing wrong or if theres an error in the macro somewhere. also i made an auto clicker on my mouse so all i have to do is hold the button down instead of constantly clicking it and i dont know if its just clicking to fast or to slow but i doubt thats the problem because that works just fine for Elfy Fury Warrior macro. plz help

ive just been getting by clicking rupture and envenom manually

get an addon called TrufiGCD that’ll show the last 3 spells cast. Let me know if they are firing or not.

@Elfyau ummmmm… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i uh just found out what it was… i had a mace equipped and it requires daggers lol… sorry for bothering you about this i dont really play rouge much and didnt realized that certain abilities requires daggers

1 Like

now i look like a total noob

lol all good I have done it on many occasions - the joys of swapping specs so often lmao

@Elfyau can you make a pvp macro for us, with some stunlocks if possible ))

I will look into it at some point - no promises though as I have 37 macros I am trying to maintain and update.

hey man awesome maccro thanks a lot im playing with controller and i would need to get a macro for the aoe rotation separatly if its possible it would be awesome