ASS Rogue True Lazy One Button

@Elfyau deleted /targetenemy [noharm][dead] but still
is attacking automatically.
what should I do?
thanks.

I couldn’t honestly say what is happening there @ivan-reis my best guess is that some abilities if you press them will try and find their on target. Maybe this is what is happening.

@Elfyau i have tried different macros but the CTRL mods never work, any advise what the problem could be, Thanks

have a look in the keybinds in-game I’m not 100% sure but I think it may be bound to the pet bar

@Elfyau thanks i removed all the CTRL that was binded to the pet action bars, seems to be working now tested on one character and macro so far

1 Like

awesome - I removed all those binds ages ago so wasn’t sure

Hey so 2211223 give Toxic Blades. The macro doesn’t actually use Toxic Blades though.

It does, it is in the pre-macro region

1 Like

Dude can you make a macro with the talents 2,2,2,1,2,3,3?If you can you are a God.Lets see!

I definitely won’t make any promises but will see what happens next time I update it :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is sweet. well done

1 Like

What’s the difference between this one and the other assassination 8.3 one you did that’s just below this one in the topics?

not to sure anymore of the differences, this is one of my old ones - the other is much newer

How would I make the AOE into just a seperate macro instead of a mod pls?

@brad-hashimoto check this post it has one in the comments :smiley: Elfyau's 8.3 Assassin Rogue Macro **Updated 9-April-20** - #31 by Blitz420