Assassin 8.0

I must be just doing something wrong or need to tinker with the MS i tried 75 and 90 with AHK and still the same dps.

If you are simming your character I will assume you have set up to sim properly.
but you should look at the breakdown of abilities used how often and damage of each etc.
then if your running a dps meter like Details do the same on live within the same time window.

then do a side by side comparison you should see the problem.

something might pop out like hey I don’t mutilate as much or my dot uptime is lower compared to the sim.
then you have direction on were to focus on tuning the macro.

Also if you are using the leggo bracers switch them out for insignia of ravenholdt Abby was having a similar issue until switching that out

Andrew, the talents shown in the macro are 2212121, the lvl75 talent you have is Internal Bleeding" is that correct?

Are you doing Kidney Shot manually?
Can you confirm the talents.

[quote quote=61865]Andrew, the talents shown in the macro are 2212121, the lvl75 talent you have is Internal Bleeding” is that correct?
Are you doing Kidney Shot manually? Can you confirm the talents.[/quote]

Why in the world would you use kidney shot?
Unless you’re trying to PVP with this.

As Andrew said, make sure you’re using the right legendaries - I main sub and don’t play sin too often, he found that I was using the wrong legendaries as they have changed in pre-patch.

Abby, not sure if you understood my post (you clearly did NOT)!!

I’m NOT using Kidney Shot! But the talents in Andrews macro shows 75talent as “Internal Bleeding”, all I’m asking for is the correct talents be in the Macro.

I’m using 1112221 as my talents and shoulders and feet lego’s.

Best Regards :expressionless:

[quote quote=61872]Abby, not sure if you understood my post (you clearly did NOT)!!
I’m NOT using Kidney Shot! But the talents in Andrews macro shows 75talent as “Internal Bleeding”, all I’m asking for is the correct talents be in the Macro.
I’m using 1112221 as my talents and shoulders and feet lego’s.
Best Regards ???[/quote]

I did understand and 75 talents for sin have always been fundamentally PVP related, thus you’ll never use kidney shot in any instance other than PVP and moreover it doesn’t matter, they’re all passives which only impact PVP. You can check to see if the macro contains cheap shot or kidney, which it doesn’t.

No well-progressing group would ask you to waste your cbp on kidney for the stun while there are more viable options that don’t include wasting primary spenders. Go with what he has noted, IB, or whatever you want.

You should also swap out both legendaries for sephuz’s and ravenholdt because the damage will be substantially better.

Yes that is the talent I use, the choice on that tier is entirely up to you as Abby pointed out that tier is a pvp based choice so it makes no difference what you choose in a pve environment. Also make sure to switch out the feet for Insignia you will find that it makes a big difference. The talents in the macro are the exact talents I use. The legendaries I use are shoulders and insignia. I haven’t tried using both insignia and sephuz so I can’t comment on using both rings.

Hey guys/gals

So Im totally new to this and came across your site looking for a assassin macro. I have installed GSE and imported the macro…problem is when I drag the icon to my bar and click it, it does the shadowstep but thats it, nothing else. Do I have to go thru certain steps to set it up once its imported?

The only way it will auto click is if you use AHK or if you have a macro system on keyboard/mouse I have a razer keyboard so I use synapse and set the macro in there to continuously press number 2 with a 90ms delay. There is some info on AHK (auto hot key) here on the forums if you don’t have the ability to set macros on your mouse or keyboard, personally haven’t used it so I couldn’t tell you much about it. You can use the macro manually and just continuously press the key that is associated with the place you put it.

Andrew…Thank you! No I dont have AHK so I just assume I will have to just constantly hit the mouse key or assigned button. Like I said new to this as just thought I hit it once and poof! it kept running…LOL Im such a noob.

We all learn somewhere, AHK can be downloaded but as I said I haven’t used it so am unable to help you with that. What mouse/keyboard do you have a lot of gaming setups have the ability to macro which is what you need to auto press it.

Could this be converted into PVP madness?

I’m sure it could be but it may take me a day or so to make the changes for it, leave it with me and i’ll work something out.

I’m not sure how everyone is getting such huge numbers with this macro. As it sits right now I am reapplying Garrote and Rupture with, most of the time, over 50% left on the duration. I am dropping WELL below my manual DPS. I have tried firing this manually, and over a range of 20ms-120ms, all with the same result.

I must be missing something huge with this. Why am I refreshing DoTs while they have so much time remaining and what can I do to fix this?

edit:

I got a 25% DPS increase by adding the following:
/cast [mod:alt] Garrote
/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Vanish, Garrote and removing the Garrote spam.

I modified the PreMacro to the following so I dont have to be holding down a modifier to open up:
/cast Shadowstep
/cast Garrote

And I modified the main sequence to:
/castsequence [nomod] reset=combat/ctrl …( rest is same )

Basically just hold down Alt when Garrote is ~1s remaining. When I want to use vanish and reapply DoT’s, I hold down control for a second. I have the shoulders, so I added the reset in the sequence so I could time it to reapply rupture as well.

If you dont want to interrupt the sequence when using your vanish/garrote, then just change “/castsequence [nomod] reset=combat/ctrl” to “/castsequence [nomod] reset=combat”

I am simming 2865. I am getting about 2100 steady with the modified macro, and about 1100-1200 on the unmodified macro. I am not sure how the unmodified macro is putting out so much DPS for people. It’s reapplying Garrote every 6-7 seconds for me.

As I head to bed I realized I took out toxic blade, because it can cause the macro to hang up after the vanish reset of the sequence.

I just added it as a straight cast after everything else. Not 100% ideal, but it was a trade off.

Hello

Works fine but you have a AOE makro ?? for BFA

regards

Hello

regards

Macro works great boss, ty. Came to ask about AOE like Frank. Noone seems to be working on an AOE.

[quote quote=62186]Hello
regards[/quote]

dGJYbaWsIWBrf8AurnturMnLCtIQFrbFtvTte2R0UbA)k9tuPAyeOFtvdevHHsHgSOHtqDqcXXGCoIYJb1sPuwmLQLdYPPONQYYG65uzIektfWKjunDHlsiDysUSIRRk2iQs2kQK2mQsTDuPCpujMfP(mr04isoobCBuvnAcYZq6KOQmneDnuoprQTPkTouHUlQIUOcucupBIWDrbe9akbUa9auwdy46HXimcJ6j2WB1JvucuVt4bMpXkbMjRNipHqEOE28EopwIBQ4bNmLuOWoKjOKdup5kyipxhiNPh0vGsGkqjq9maRCXMFbPLa3ZaSYfUrGNbeE2CtOXnbxG98BxfBUjd9Xu9MizKu9MysgvkP0BYqFmvVjf)sY0BYqFmvVjd9Xu9Mu8ljtVjd9Xu9Mu8ljtVjd9Xu9Mm0ht1BIKrs1BYqFmvVjd9Xu9Mu8ljRNeJ02gRr5Mc0O3fJW86beom9G9UrGNbmmvw9KyK2i04CfOeOEgGvUytoWVxCoQScEU5xgIuWg9mcnYvWq(cucupdWkxSj9LXiB0ZO3fYvWq(c0OrJEYvGpkl(aJbIBdyy6bR9gnAb

Try that.

It gets stuck with toxic blade in the sequence so I removed it, put vendetta on a kp mod and added an additional garrote. It should keep all bleeds refreshed without any problems.

I agree TheUggh, there is a lot of waste (but it does work). I modified mine by removing Shadowstep altogether (don’t want to get behind Imp-Mother :|)

Added Garrote to the premacro (as you suggested) removed Garrote as a Cast and put it in the body of the castsequence just before the second Rupter.

Seems to work, I also have the Garrote, Rupter and Envenom keys ready to hit manually.

Have not found a good place for Vanish. Its on the same time as Vendetta (120seconds, unless you are using the Feet lego’s)

So, bottom line, One Button Macros are not perfect but they get the job done, all we can try to do is optimize them as much as possible.

I use my pad for three other toons so I hate to use modifiers but that’s my personal problem.