Assassination Rogue (Newest) 11/4/15

You know, it’s kind of funny, and yet kind of sad, this time you’ve spent waiting for someone else to do all the work so that you can press one button instead of playing the game as it was designed… you could have learned how to make your own macro’s by reading the tutorials and readme’s. It never fails to amaze me seeing someone wait and wait and wait for someone else to do something for them.

Anyways, that rant aside, don’t demand updates from someone doing a free service, it’s bad form and low class. At least show some civility and remember that this guy isn’t your mom, he’s not here to baby you.

Sorry guys for the long awaited reply’s,

I was in the hospital this weekend until Monday yesterday, and am just getting caught up with everything from work… I will do my best to try and get all of these updates done today when I get home along with the changes in all the messages you have sent me. Again thank you for your patience.

Beef.

[quote quote=24364]

Thank you for all the support and if any issues arrive I will keep on trying to update them. Remember as well to add your last talent into the macro at the end since I am runnning off of a 92 rogue with these.
Thank you Thal,
Beef

is this another beef ?? because 15 days ago you typed “Going to try and update this one with the combat spec as well as the new Brew, now that he is 100 Thanks all. Beef” [/quote]

No this is the same Beef… The Original. I have been busy with other stuff taking over this. But those are all going in as soon as I can get them.

Thank you,
Beef

Hi Beef,

I love your macro’s. Didnt get them to work cause I didn’t know what GS was. Now I use them and they work fine for me.
Just 2 questions.

1. What glyphs do you use as assassination rogue?
  2. I hear people say that auto-hotkey with rapid script is used for these GS macro’s so they can just hold the button down. I rapidly press the button but after like 5-10 minutes my finger hurts :slight_smile: But im afraid of getting a ban when I’m going to use AHK. Or is it legit?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Icestorm

I have never used AHK, I just have a keyboard from Razer that has all my macro keys. And everyone in the world playing anytime has macros. I don’t know about that one though. Sorry mate.

Cheers.

Beef.

Better not using AHK then, cant risk a ban on a 10 year old account.
So what about the glyphs you use with this one?

Icestorm

what is AHK?

Ambush, Gouge, Energy

Beef

AHK = Auto Hot Key

Thanks for the glyphs :slight_smile:

Icestorm

[quote quote=24500]what is AHK?
Ambush, Gouge, Energy
Beef
[/quote]

Im sorry to ask Beef, but could you show a screenshot how you setup your bars and stuff? Im pretty new to this so any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Icestorm

Hey so I’ve been an avid user of this site and have been posting my old school macro key bind play style macros since like forever however I’m still struggling to rap my head around this code for gnome sequence now I’ve taken a few mashed them together for some pretty effective play burst extra however I’ve recently taken to pvp on my rogue love it :slight_smile: and as great as an all in 1 lets face it if u wish to really push the rating and time the deeps u need to break it down because u don’t want to be firing of some things to early or to late. However I’ve been failing hard with trying to create a new macro and would like some help I’m not sure if its the code or if I’m missing something but it just comes up with error when i log in.

(So basically this is what i want to make: OBviosly gnome sequence uses a step function priority system in the sense it will cast it in 1234 234 34 extra, depending on the setup of the macro it will also skip a step should the ability not be of a cooldown for example: lack of mana energy extra)

so i want just a simple macro that does a few small things

now i want it to stealth me when out of combat (obvious reasons) this is simple to do!
i want it to primarily spam mutilate however i want it to switch to dispatch on procs, Now currently muttilate is 50 energy and dispatch i believe is 30 so in theory this shouldn’t be an issue because you can only actually use dispatch on a proc or when target falls below 35% health allowing the use of it freely. So the idea is that the step function will prioritise dispatch due to the fact it requires less energy so will be of cd quicker so to speak than mutilate due to energy building which is perfect cause ideal when target hits that vital 35% health you wanna be spamming dispatch as a main combo point and damage builder over mutilate anyways. So it sounds simple to do but all my attempts have failed and I’m sure its down to the fact i don’t actually understand the new coding script to writing these gs macro’s Not like the old /castsequence reset=o,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,o,1 which i was an expert at !

so this is an example of what I’ve tried if you understand what I’m trying to do then please please help! thank you

Sequences[“Assasination”] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/cast Dispatch’,
‘/cast Mutilate’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Currently using a key bind for the 2 abilities however due to an injury when i was young i have shall we say limited use and control over some fingers on 1 hand so it really gets tricky when i have so many key binds so by combining these how i explained it will save me a hassle and also mean i won’t have to keep an eye out for those sexy dispatch procs as it will prior those anyways :slight_smile: thanks all and piece out x

hey Beef, I sent a personal message for you.
I love your macros. Could you creat one for rogue sub?
thaks in advance

Hey beef, ive been having a large problem with the macro, and its that my envenom as well as other large damage dealing abilities have not been firing. Heres a link to the graph of whats being done and most of it is from my melee/poisons and things such as envenom arent even showing up because they arent firing, the dps at the top right is not the dps. its the one from the shredder garrison ability, but ive noticed that im getting between 2.4 and 2.9k dps with the macro at lvl 93, it seems super low and it sucks for leveling, any help or advice>? I have the macro perfectly pasted and gs updated, i just cant get this macro as well as the aoe to do decent enough dps to lvl with ease?

Hey beef, ive been having a large problem with the macro, and its that my envenom as well as other large damage dealing abilities have not been firing. Heres a link to the graph of whats being done and most of it is from my melee/poisons and things such as envenom arent even showing up because they arent firing, the dps at the top right is not the dps. its the one from the shredder garrison ability, but ive noticed that im getting between 2.4 and 2.9k dps with the macro at lvl 93, it seems super low and it sucks for leveling, any help or advice>? I have the macro perfectly pasted and gs updated, i just cant get this macro as well as the aoe to do decent enough dps to lvl with ease? http://i.imgur.com/dHBm5k6.png

i run these macros on single target 658 ilvl in heroic brf i average 15.5k dps the aoe one is horrid i dont even try and use it but there are changes to the single target one that i made since slice and dice go passive and garrote is only good if your in stealth

[quote quote=24861]i run these macros on single target 658 ilvl in heroic brf i average 15.5k dps the aoe one is horrid i dont even try and use it but there are changes to the single target one that i made since slice and dice go passive and garrote is only good if your in stealth
[/quote]

I love how you are running these when I clearly state that my rogue is lvl 91, and I am just testing all rogue macros at the moment. I have updated these all to 6.2 for hellfire Cit Normal and heroic now that I am back. So I will make al of the updates now that I have a 100 of each class. They will be posted within the next day or so. And if you do not like my macros, don’t use them, no need to trash them.

Beef.

Any update in the near future? Assassination could really use it if you have the time beef thx.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT MACRO IF YOU HAVE THE TIME FOR ASSASSINATION PLEASE!

Update coming later on this afternoon I hope. Am working on my SUB one at the moment. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
Beef

ITs the 1st…

Hey Jon, this is something u havent paid for, isnt it?

Give him all the time he needs, and if in the end, he cant, just learn to do your own macros.

kk? :slight_smile: