Assassination Rogue (Newest) 11/4/15

hey lloskka,

Yes I do pay for it I currently run a macro page and its a live server that we post and update beefs macros to and we have been in the hot seat wanting his updated macros because people have been asking for the update to his macro. So without being a dick I’m just gonna tell you to shut your mouth kindly and don’t troll if you don’t know wtf is going on. thanks.

Now in response to Beef keep up the good work I sent you the link to our other page so you can check out some of the latest and greatest and see if anything helps. Again looking forward to your update on your macro.

Best Regards  Killer

Thank you for this macro!

Is this macro good for PvP? It looks like it is not using much stun spells.

Dear Jon Sterling.

Are you managing your own macros site? or beef is under currently payroll?

If it is the first option, then like the post earlier, learn2.

The second? then beef is not playing fair, and your are an idiot ofc, demanding a job, that is probably
already paid.

PD: sent me that link, and let me see our shitty whatever it is

I would definitely pay for a good pvp macro.

First off your choice of vocabulary and how you approach people speaks for your level of intelligence . Second no one said that they where paying beef its just an opportunity to share his macros with our community. Third we wouldn’t want you trolling our forums so stick to what you do best.

I would love to see that site you’re talking about, would be nice if you could send me a link on private or maybe a hint… KEEP ON THE GREAT WORK BEEF!

Hi there

Real live comes first but a big "thank you " to Beef. I have been a big fan of your hunter macros for years.

Cheers

[quote quote=25476]I would love to see that site you’re talking about, would be nice if you could send me a link on private or maybe a hint…. KEEP ON THE GREAT WORK BEEF!
[/quote]

send me a link too, please.

[quote quote=25476]I would love to see that site you’re talking about, would be nice if you could send me a link on private or maybe a hint…. KEEP ON THE GREAT WORK BEEF!
[/quote]

In reference to anything posting my macros anywhere. I ONLY post my macros here on lazy macros, I am 100% committed to this website and am getting nothing for doing it except trying to help people. Lazy Macros again is the only Website that I am loyal to as far as to posting anything I create or do for macros or anything else for WOW.

Thanks,
Beef

I gave it a shot, still 93 so hope they work for all you guys, UPDATED!!!

Hi Beef,

I decided to play my ass rogue again for a little while and once again thank you from the old man for your macros, they certainly help me in the game :slight_smile:

But for some reason the escape macro is not working for me. it is loaded in game but when i press it nothing happens. any tips please?

Also is there any way to put “Death from Above” in to the macro, I have tried a couple of ways but it does not activate.

Tom

@Tommy,

First off, no problem. I apoligize that these have taken so long but these are actually the hardest to write because I am not 100. So I have to base them off different things to make them work. I will however fix the escape macro as I need that a lot in 99 bg’s haha. I will also add in the death from above portion for everyone who is 100. I am still doing a little tweaking but so far it’s not to shabby. Thank you again and I will have that done later this evening after work.

Beef

@Beef,

Fantastic macro as usual, I’m a big fan of your work! I have a question though regarding your play style with your ass rogue. What poison do you keep on your blades? I have been using the leeching poison (3rd tier talent #2) for the survivability aspect since I mainly solo quest, but for random dungeon groups what would be the best one to use?

Thanks in advance, and keep those great macros flowing. :slight_smile:

[quote quote=25611]@Beef,
Fantastic macro as usual, I’m a big fan of your work! I have a question though regarding your play style with your ass rogue. What poison do you keep on your blades? I have been using the leeching poison (3rd tier talent #2) for the survivability aspect since I mainly solo quest, but for random dungeon groups what would be the best one to use?
Thanks in advance, and keep those great macros flowing. :)
[/quote]

I would either use instant, or just keep the leech. You never know when you are going to have to Rogue Tank :slight_smile: Slow isn’t worth it especially in dungeons, but for solo questing and stuff I would use slow only if the mobs are ones that run into other’s just to save yourself aggro. I am very happy that you like them. You should try the new Sub I just put up. I love it for pie and pop laughing out loud!!! The escape macro is so much fun!!!

Hope the rest of you like it as well and everyone is happy with the new updates to them.

Thanks as always,
Beef

Thank you Beef I look forward to seeing your 100 ass rogue macro :slight_smile:

@Tommy,

Me to if I ever get there… laughing out loud!!!

Beef.

Question. why is Slice and Dice in here when it becomes a passive at 92?

Hello … can someone tell me the last update of this macros ?? Thank you