Balance (Boomkin) – 5.0.4

This macro is awesome, why?! I’ll tell you why. Right off the bat is SPAMMABLE, it goes through a smooth rotation keeping the DoT’s up while Eclipse (Lunar) is up. Once you enter into Solar state all you have to do is hold a modifier button down (Alt, Ctrl or Shift) and keep spamming the macro!
Oh noes, you need to refresh DoT’s in Eclipse (Solar)? Not a problem! Just release the modifier and hit the macro to refresh the DoT’s and go back spamming with the modifier again!

If you quit spamming the macro for 5 seconds it will reset.

/castsequence [mod]Wrath;reset=target/4 Moonfire,Sunfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire
/cast Starsurge
/cast Celestial Alignment
/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
/use 13
/use 14

Gloriously Amazing Job As Usual On the Incredible macros :smiley:

The macro isn’t working, it is posting up in /say rather than working like it is supposed to.

Hello Joshua, make sure you are copying the whole macro and is not missing any “/” at the beginning or contain spaces.

Can always paste it to a text editor before putting it on the game, so you can revise that the format looks good.

So where’s the spammable macro?

do u realy need an answer dude?

as always excellent job Luis :slight_smile:

[quote quote=3499]

So where’s the spammable macro?
do u realy need an answer dude? as always excellent job Luis :) [/quote]

Maybe he means because it requires to hold a modifier due to the change of Eclipse state. I really do would like to make it without that condition, but I couldn’t find a way to make it work without the modifier. I wish macros were smarter, like depending an scenario do X or Y but they won’t allow us to do that.

And you are welcome :slight_smile:

no, i mean nothing shows up on my page. so yea, i need an answer. It’s no biggie though, I figured i was missing something.

u can always put macro in lets say number 2 button and put Wrath on 3 so u do not need a mod.

this is the way i do it and works really good.

hope i helped a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Click On “+ English”

I am having the same problem as Joshua. The macro shows up as /say. I have copied / pasted and printed it, but to no avail. I have used /'s and put spaces in appropriate places. Please help :confused:

then try typing it by hand

I have typed it in by hand, but it still doesn’t work.

nvm…I tweeked it, and working great now

any idea when some updated macro is made for boomkin for heroics and raids.

this macro is horribad for raiding

/castsequence [mod]Wrath;reset=target/4 Moonfire,Sunfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire
/cast Starsurge
/cast Celestial Alignment
/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune

my dps is only 40k

should be 75k

lets work on this issue please

u can always make a better one and share it with us instead of complaining.

but i guess it is easier to receive something ready than to make something on your own.

I’m not quite sure how the action bar macros work . I am wondering if it is possible to design one for boomkins. I currently use two macros and they seem ok not perfect but do the job for me right now .

I would like to know how you tweeked the macro because mine is doing the thing where it is coming up say

for some reason /cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune is not working at all with the macro any ideas??

I try to tweak it but no luck