Bam™ - 9.x Pre-Patch Macros - ST & AoE - Best DPS

@bagnyemas I have added this to the AoE macro.

I’ve tested it a few times, but it may not be perfect. I’ve added a 30 second reset so that it doesnt try to fire it and slow down whilst tar trap is on cooldown. The cooldown might change, so it will be updated when ive played SL more. :slight_smile:

duepfaqEK06vr0(vMWksw0kcZIkv3ssjTliXVKKHHO6yQWYqQNHettvY1OcTnjvFtvvJtvLZPII1jPuUNkHgOksDqvQwiv0dHKyIisDrQu2OkbFusPAKisoPKIvQsPxQIs3KkyNc1pLuIHQs0sHK0tjAQQITcj1xreERkj3vLI9s6VQOYGbhwQflKESGjRQCzkBgs9zvsnAeonHxRk1SrPBdXUL43OA4cXXruwov9COMUORJITJi67ujlEfvTEOpA8HkDE3HZ50HZDVwCtJP1hvskJncRO8wLezgbxBvvU4Uy7tsfPdEogLahPIPkAJuHzqqApvv(0SwjXQKMMMM(GwLo0bph1Mhl4fS(OXh6JgFOYQqJtSrgJvc2GRoDGXJ5(Bg4nSLxKc5dgC87F9Z8Z9bho(IIgtRYQqJZb01FrrJPOYQqJZb0h)PjNCn(LkRcnohqx)ffn2rvwfACoGU(lkACDvwfACoG(4pn5KRX)vzvOX5a66VOOX)uzvOXj2iJXkbBWvNoW4XC)nd8g2YlsH8bdo(9V(z(5(GdhFrrLOchjANQtvEwJ6LEdJ1hn(qLvz7V2sRyiuhCvHt0EKBU6Z6VB0yAvwfXYoZo8wtvEwJkQASwJn9rJpuzvOX5GJ6)O)RX0QSk04CGtrAAmfvwfACoqI0H3AQYhVO82sA1PkF8IYBlpuNQuMwKlWucPGxuP0iJXkPOzv5LEZHo456JgFOYQqJZb0o(N(3lnv5LCC6qh8C9rtn1uL1U0nuBESGx0y66uouPdDHPzRPKMNKwjf8I6uLUvqZ9bdv4ir6SJkyfjv1PkjH1VVZ4BS(OPkjLXgrLoBKZFQtmOwhifiryTb35UnWZZof8YGKpGbBdCjsIbjHnaPfLbiDWZrzWGhcbEqOldIAdql823arjQLUmRmijSbiTOmaBKXyLGnan3pikJhNdUZDBWxJ0xBOmyWUD3(qiWdq6GNp4JB4bfEoqucSmF2aNgofn7as47KW9b1mGOjPnanNP8nqKdIAzA(bjFad2gKec8arzqsydWgzmwjyd4OhKe2aKwugG0bp39b93NOC9aroqus(GKqGhG0bpFastDaML7AWh3vzaNKMVzzhq6lLOmyWdHapqGhKe2aCJydCjsIbiuhqkR95ao6b3pP55jXGoQGvKuh0LVb3XrSqoGJEqsydiHG9dLbdQzad2giYbnEqK2Nd4OhKe2aKwugGnYySsWg4IqeiguZa0cVnalqyyZwueCgml1bUejXGKqGhG0bphLbd2T72lyg7a0EZgK8bi8pbAQd4(bbIUCT5(aXaxCg2VbUm2ahXg0fQdqB2x0o8gLbQK0g6MHn14dvI62l6OSgwF0uLYiwOgsRX0osrL3zscUxLoBKZFQtOPMQc

Usage Information

Bam™ - Simple AoE rotation to use with the main macro. This can be fired inbetween the main sequence for burst AoE damage.

This macro does not include Bestial Wrath, I have found it better to use this in the sequence of the main macro, adding it into this macro may slow down overall DPS. This is the same with my Heart of Azeroth ability and Aspect of the Wild. I use it as part of the main sequence which I fire simultainiously with this macro.

-= Added =-
21/11/2020
-Tar Trap, Flare sequence in preparation for Soulforge Embers in SL.

Feel free to modify or change, i would welcome any feedback.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.31.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Hunter’s Mark

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, Tar Trap, Flare

KeyRelease: Claw

I hope this helps dude!

Also, for those of you that don’t wan to run Soulforge Embers there’s this:
Rylakstalker’s Piercing Fangs is very slightly inferior to other Soulforge alternatives for single-target, but it is a lot better for Mythic+/AoE scenarios and is just more flexible overall, so it’s recommend this is an “overall” legendary alternative to Soulforge Embers.

Sure Embers will be a DPS gain IF you have a competent Tank to keep the mobs stationary. If not then I don’t see use for it other than soloing and using Binding Shot with Traps.

2 Likes

So, am i the only one that has this problem?

Every time i try to run this in GSE, the macro changes all “Cobra Shots” to “Steady Shots” and consequently doesnt do anything on the second “run”, since BM hunters dont have steady shots.

Like, even if i make my own new macro, which only has the line “/cast Cobra Shot”, it will change into “/cast Steady Shot”

Is there any reason you do not just add a modifier to the macro so when a user holds the modifier while casting it does the aoe macro? I have looked at both macros and you do not use any modifiers at all. So, doing that would not mess anything up in the macros and being able to just switch to holding shift while spamming the key when fighting groups would be better/easier than having to swap to another key. All you would have to do is go in and set the ones that are single target to use the no modifier function like this
/cast [nomod]
Than set anything that is aoe mod to cast with the shift key using something like this
/cast [mod:shift]
Anything you want to cast for both can be left alone so it will always cast. Is there a reason you have not done that already that I am not seeing?

Same thing is happening to me today. I’ve tried creating new macros and relogging but doesn’t fix it.

2 Likes

Hey! Just made an account so I could let you know. I sim’d my BM Hunter and then sat 5 minutes on a dummy with this macro (no buffs, same with the sim) and it did 95.8% of sim dps with this macro. Insane job dude! Best macro I’ve seen.

1 Like

@leeterry Hey dude,

It’s personal preference I guess. There is no reason why a modifier would not work in the macro. However, I prefer to not use them as personally I haven’t ever found them useful. I prefer to use a second AoE macro sequence bound to a different mouse click. The macro’s I share on the forums are the ones I personally use. So they’re meeting the specific way I prefer to play. By all means feel free to add a modifier key if it makes life easier for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hull Thank you for sharing that dude! That clears that up!

I’ve personally had no concerns with the macro firing how its meant to.

1 Like

@Alardiians - Thank you dude! I’m glad you like it!

Hello, i am new to WOW, how can i change the Macro to 2,2,2,2,2,2,2 ?

@Kronk_dark

Hey dude, when you import the macro into GSE is should automatically create an icon for you. Just click and drag this down to which ever key you would prefer to use for the macro.

Yeah, I knew how to import, but is there any way to edit your macro?

click on the macro then click options or edit there is button there

2 Likes

Brah did does your tar trap flare macro worknproperly? For me sometimes it take too long to cast flare

@Bam bra? Help pls nlool

@Bam ?? stil there bra?

@bagnyemas

Hey dude, yes im still here. I log on between work days, so im not always the quickest to respond. It seemed to work ok for me when I tried it out. However, I haven’t played my hunter much. I’ve been maining my DH tank so far.

Are you running it at 70ms?

No idea how to work macros or edit them, so any answer you give to my question would need to be very specific. How can I remove whatever it is that causes my trinkets to trigger automatically? I want to use one of them as needed. Can you tell me where I would look for the thread and what exactly it looks like?
Thank you in advance. Loving the macro!

Hey Eils,
If you type /gs and right click on Bams macro it should bring you to the sequence editor and at the botumn row you will see that you can put check boxes in trinket 1, trinket 2 etc… you just want to uncheck anything you dont want the macro to use. i included a pic as well if it helps.

2 Likes