Bam™ Vengeance - one button tank!

Hey again guys, I hope you’re all well. Another of my macro’s, this one is a one button tanking macro. I actually use this all of the time, and I consistently hit the DPS I should be (according to Raidbots). I’m also told by healers that mitigation is not an issue. Regularly running m+10 with this macro.

daezfaqEbmFe7h1ecG(KIeTOfPAwkIBHe1UqI8lkQJbuldi9maQPPifxtc2MIKmoiT4audeG4GuKSqj0dbinraXfvKuBeP0hvKsJeaCsbYkfOEjaYmvKWnPi2jenuavlfPONkPPIuTvaP3ceDxaL9QYFPiLbtCyQwSs9yOMSQUmPnl6Zqy0s0PvYRrcZMc3wrTBk9Bfgos64uKQLl1ZfA6GUUG2oq47if(aF0pKGVArtzIPb0Pg50Eib9OFv6UHAHXRcguWagWGbFvGOPhAapKGVkaOguVArFgGbWPZcqvlc1TyLftCCp4G5GPD1Aawk2U9zzfzb7rilFyVSiybwQSqTvkp74EWc1spQtyHcvPYcSCfzjKklWYEeIOCeczHAOHrKf4GLLf3QhvwMxWfchUgwkXclCWa3q9OYsQQblzRklWbl4s3Iqzz0S8RiSx7qOYcLzjiwCdA4bISqd1apMvwsv)TJPGfZSedrGqJW1WgPelSWbZbtBydl1EE06ewGUHAHrwWULLTYcU0Ti0Nf4GfWtaDc4jGobWtapbuwOmlRKLaJWPSvwcJllcwGLklaG6nKfngvlwzHgLlCjluBfeQfgz5vhwYcSuTSal1wzzfzXoyXQ6ZsoAwMcpczHMAC0WjS42NLW4YIGfGowpl0uDqOnlU9zHwvFwOxQSaeDEyzb6gQfgzz2dWYYIB1JklVp7iuwMxWfchUgwwELQAF3czzyzjWiSzbH6nlMzzhUm(iLy5QvQkoiGCilGc(QMkewo6Rw0NbyaC6x1eh3dGQDCnSXJ(He8r)qc(QeCM)7EMMXEesAwi4mrr37)j4mrr37)dAEEy4W1WYIPcBN0K(qc6vj4m)39mnJ9iK0SqWzIIU3)tWzIIU3)xlvVjnPpKa(QeCM)7EMMXEesAwi4mrr37)j4mrr37)RJqdwaud1bHsAsFiNMRsWz(V7zAg7riPzHGZefDV)NGZefDV)hi68WYsL6IcnsAsFilCvcoZ)DptZypcjnleCMOO79)eCMfkGXfkasaHQHhqBGrAwi4mrr37)dYMABDdwQWErHsAsFiNQRsWz(V7zAg7riPzHGZefDV)NGZSqbmUqbqciun8aAdmsZcbNjk6E)FDHyzWYizHwdFwjnPVk9EzPqHGVIxLEVSuOqqVIxfqhZBhEfVAfQuPn0IHRH9Qv10dvlC5gxf4Ji0eh3JJ(bVkaPbaERX4r)qc(QeCM)7EMeCM)7EMMHEJqHQvNdqAsZciTJsVNbgiF1FGDib9QeCM)7EMMJqVHoe6yki9bVkWB1eh3JJ(He8vj4m)39mnJ9iK0SqWzIIU3)tWzIIU3)t7s7aSuSD7tAsFWRcqAaAQgQh1J(bp4bVQjUn0ncYc1geQfUg2R4bp4Da

Usage Information
Bam™ Vengeance Macro

Firey Brand is cast during the pre-macro phase, keep this up throughout pulls to increase mitigation.
Please feel free to change or distribute - I always welcome feedback / suggestions.

Furthermore, talents can be changed to 1,2,1,2,3,1,2 - if you’re using the Heart essence which prevents death then there is no need for Last Resort, and using Void Reaver and Feed The Demon talents may increase damage mitigation dependant on your gear / builds.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.9.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

I will give it a try, how fast do u use it?

1 Like

I don’t use AutoHotKey, so i just spam the macro. Default MS click rate in GSE options.

Let me know how you get on dude!

Bam appreciate you sharing this mate - this works a damn treat - dps is off the charts as a tank with my gear haha

1 Like

Glad you like it mate! :slight_smile: enjoy!

Works so good! Thank you for this amazing macro! The only thing i would add is shift modifier for sigil of silence and sigel of mysery + would make macro first use throw glaive before fiery brand usage.

1 Like

@Smokka you’re welcome mate. Glad you like it!

Are you going to update your macros to SL? And by the way, i guess ti will do best even avobe 15+ keys)

@Smokka yes I’ll be updating them. I haven’t played much of the beta as I like to wait for the content to drop. I have updated my hunter macro, but again these can change so much with changes from beta.

I’ve started to publish all of the macros I use on here. So keep an eye out for it when SL finally drops. They’ll all be updated.

Bam

1 Like

It does fine in +15 keys and higher. My DH is around 476iLvl and I tank +15’s weekly with this macro.

With regards to previous suggestion about throw glaive. I tend to use this to pull rather than as part of my rotation. Which is why it’s out, but customise the macro for your play style. If you need any help just post your query here. I’ll always get back to you.

1 Like

Macro has been updated for Pre Patch!