Beast Master Hunter One Button Macros (Newest)

[quote quote=13853]Can you add a /castsequence reset=0.8 0,0,Arcane Shot in there, does that help it fire off?
[/quote]

You might be able to add a additional cast sequence for Arcane Shot But ill have to look into that. Mine fires off just fine. It might be because I use like 1 add-on but :slight_smile: Ill check this out for sure…

Beef,

Beef i sent u a PM asking for help on some macros! hope u can arrange something and thanks again!

I did in fact add a /castsequence reset=0.9 Arcane Shot at the end of other /castsequences but before the reset=5 and it seems to work pretty well. I’ve tried several tweaks here and there with things in different places, adding 0 before the AS as well but didnt help so left it out, but i have only partial knowledge of macros in general but do a good job of fudging things to make them work. That being said here is the final macro i use now:

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,0,Glaive toss
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Focus Fire
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=0.9 Arcane Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Kill Command,Kill Command,Kill Command,Kill Command,Kill Command,Kill Shot,Glaive Toss,Kill Command, Kill Command,Kill Command,Glaive Toss,Focus Fire
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Dire Beast
/startattack

With this macro i sit right around 60k dps on a raid dummy, unbuffed with 489 iLevel(he’s fairly fresh 90 and not my main so he’s a work in progress) for a good 2min stretch. I cast Rapid Fire manually when needed and that will bump me up even higher. You will find that your focus will get used up a lot more but it seems when i get close to starved, 10-15%, ill end up casting CS in the sequence. You will be lower on focus while using this macro but for me the adjustments ive made have boosted my dps by about 10k. The only thing i have not paid attention to during fights is KS. Im going to see if it fires off as often as it should over the weekend.

@Beef, Mr. Beef, Wheres the Beef. What does adding the 0,0,0 do before inputting the ability? And how exactly does the reset=5 with all the abilities after it work? Thanks!!

I have a question Beef, do you have the 4-piece bonus?

I just noticed no Arcane Strike in this macro, Beef. That intended?

This is running great, but it seems to be missing some Arcane shot. Is there a line I can add to make it hit more often?

@Drew, @Adrian, @Dante,

I will make sure to update these tonight. I have a great new macro for all of them and it does cast off arcane shot and does not starve you of focus…

Thanks,
Beef

[quote quote=15399]@Drew, @Adrian, @Dante,

I will make sure to update these tonight. I have a great new macro for all of them and it does cast off arcane shot and does not starve you of focus…

Thanks,
Beef
[/quote]

Fantastic, thanks!

updates?

Beef as always you rock!!

Just did 2:45 on the dummy – ilvl 570, totally unbuffed, 230K

[quote quote=15418]Beef as always you rock!!

Just did 2:45 on the dummy — ilvl 570, totally unbuffed, 230K

[/quote]

Dude thats awesome man grats!!! I am coming up with some new ones for WOD as well so be ready for those. But so far I am still testing and testing. Grats again man.

Hi, I tried your macro, but it doesn’t fit. I am limited to 255 characters and this is about double. How do you make it fit?

[quote quote=15503]Hi, I tried your macro, but it doesn’t fit. I am limited to 255 characters and this is about double. How do you make it fit?[/quote] go to curse.com and look up macrotoolkit. It has the option of extending the macro to 1024 characters

Thank you very much. Was able to download and apply it, use it no problem.

Now, I am not a 90 hunter, im 50. So, I do not have the haste yet to support a high focus regen. I also do not have glaive or a couple of other abilities.
I need to use steady shot in a macro or I run out of focus pretty fast.
I tried to modify B.W.'s macro to suit my needs but since Steady Shot is such a long cast timer, 1.9 for me, it keeps getting interrupted. It will fail around .5 second left. I have messed around with timers but nothing seems to work.

/cleartarget [dead]
/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Steady Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Concussive Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot
/cast Focus Fire
/startattack

Any thoughts to how I could tweak this? I do not like to quest, I like to just run around and kill things outside, dungeon and pvp. However, my left hand starts to hurt after about 30 minutes of playing. This one button thing is really helping, just have to fine tune it a bit.

[quote quote=15511]Thank you very much. Was able to download and apply it, use it no problem.

Now, I am not a 90 hunter, im 50. So, I do not have the haste yet to support a high focus regen. I also do not have glaive or a couple of other abilities.
I need to use steady shot in a macro or I run out of focus pretty fast.
I tried to modify B.W.’s macro to suit my needs but since Steady Shot is such a long cast timer, 1.9 for me, it keeps getting interrupted. It will fail around .5 second left. I have messed around with timers but nothing seems to work.

/cleartarget [dead]
/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Concussive Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot
/cast Focus Fire
/startattack

Any thoughts to how I could tweak this? I do not like to quest, I like to just run around and kill things outside, dungeon and pvp. However, my left hand starts to hurt after about 30 minutes of playing. This one button thing is really helping, just have to fine tune it a bit.
[/quote]

Give this a shot…

/cleartarget [dead]
/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Focus Fire
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,!Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Steady Shot, Arcane Shot, Steady Shot
/cast !Bestial Wrath
/cast !Focus Fire
/startattack

Give this a shot and let me know what you thing. lvl 50 is really hard to judge and especially make a macro for everything… but this might work well as I tested it out. Let me know,

Beef

No, doesn’t work for me. The Steady shoot bar will interrupt about:
3/4 way through on the cast bar. Then, I thought about how I play. When im using my one button macro, Im not watching the cast bar and hitting my button again at the end. What im doing is just spamming that button over and over with disregard to cast bar. Seems like other skills will ignore inputs and cast until done except steady shot. Or perhaps,… all other skills are instant or too quick to interrupt.

Sorry late reply, you were very prompt with me. I work 48 hours in 4 days and too tired to think about wow when I come home.

What does placing the “!” in front of a command like '!KillCommand, do for the command line?

It just makes the macro know that that is priority in rotation so no matter what it will cast off.

Beef

Thank you. Also, I wanted serpent sting to recast after it ticks off in about 16 seconds AND new target, so on boss fights it will remain. However it just goes off one time. I changed the line to this but it didn’t affect it.
/castsequence reset=16/target Serpent Sting,null
Any suggestions? I was thinking that maybe since we are using “!” now maybe it doesn’t go off because it doesn’t have priority.

[quote quote=15596]Thank you. Also, I wanted serpent sting to recast after it ticks off in about 16 seconds AND new target, so on boss fights it will remain. However it just goes off one time. I changed the line to this but it didn’t affect it.
/castsequence reset=16/target Serpent Sting,null
Any suggestions? I was thinking that maybe since we are using “!” now maybe it doesn’t go off because it doesn’t have priority.
[/quote]

If you are going to do that keep the same thing at the top as the regular macro and make a special cast at the bottom.

/cast reset=16 Serpent Sting

I think that right I will have to test but mine works.

Beef