BeastMastery 5.3 with Blink Strikes

This is what I came up with. Works fine for me.

Single Target

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire
/startattack

AoE

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=3 Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Note: There is an added Cobra Shot. From 5.2 to 5.3 it looks like Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot was either increased or regen was lowered.

Hi,

I was using a very similar macro for my hunter, just swapped Dire Beast with Fervor, cause I feeling a better dps with that.

Anyway, to get Kill Shot working as fast as possible, I’ve put it straight after Serpent Sting.
Unfortunately is not possible try it on a dummy, as Kill Shot will never proc. Did you notify any delay on casting Kill Shot or it’s just me?
Also I’ve read that in AOE situation, Kill Command is not mandatory in order to get a proper Beast Cleave working.

Thanks very much for your effort man, I’m back to play my hunter in 5.2 using your macros :wink:

These look like great macros, im not very good at them however, ive tried to adapt the solo one for my level 60 but kill command never seems to fire off, and im not sure if kill shot is either. Any ways heres what i have :-

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

any ideas where im going wrong? thanks :slight_smile:

Just for the records, this is what I’m using:

SINGLE:

/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Fervor
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/startattack
/petattack

AOE:

/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Fervor
/castsequence reset=5 Multi Shot,Multi Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/startattack
/petattack

I use all the other CDs in a different macro.
For me these 2 are working fine in every situation :slight_smile:

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong with these leading zero macros, but I lose at least 5k dps when I use them. Right now I am using 2 macros, one spam and one for CDs, and manually using Kill Shot.

Spam:

/castsequence [mod]Focus Fire;reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence !Cobra Shot
/castsequence Arcane Shot,Kill Command,Arcane Shot
/cast Glaive Toss
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

CDs:

/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Stampede
/cast 12
/cast 13

I am currently pulling about 44-45k, solo, when popping all CDs and going for about 2 mins. Using the leading zero macros, this drops down to about 37-38k. I still feel my DPS is a bit low for my iLvl though, currently 484, so I am looking for anything to help.

Does anyone have some real macros thjat really work well instead of the ones posted. I do like no dps with those and all it does is spam cobra shot after a while…

Jeff, it looks like in order to see the benefit of most of these macros you need either a keyboard or mouse capable of key spamming. I just found out my mouse can do it and now the macros listed in this thread put me at slightly higher DPS than I am manually. But most importantly they stop my hand from cramping up from manually smashing my 1 button to fire off my own macro.

Change that to this:

/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot

You can’t do 2 Arcane Shots for BM unless you use Thrill of the Hunt talent. You will focus starve yourself.

Needs an extra 0 for the order. Should be

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Kill Command

You are correct about Kill Command not needing to be in an AOE macro. The usage of it though is to have it there for extra DPS. Fights like Horridon; you want to stick your pet on Horridon and if you use the AoE rotation to down the adds, your pet will do a BC on Horridon and a Kill Command.

In general you can take it out if you wish. On some fights towards the later part of ToT it’s not a requirement.

[quote quote=6818]Hi,

I was using a very similar macro for my hunter, just swapped Dire Beast with Fervor, cause I feeling a better dps with that.<br>

Anyway, to get Kill Shot working as fast as possible, I’ve put it straight after Serpent Sting.<br>
Unfortunately is not possible try it on a dummy, as Kill Shot will never proc. Did you notify any delay on casting Kill Shot or it’s just me?<br>
Also I’ve read that in AOE situation, Kill Command is not mandatory in order to get a proper Beast Cleave working.

Thanks very much for your effort man, I’m back to play my hunter in 5.2 using your macros ;-)
[/quote]

Eliminate one of the Multi-Shot as it will focus starve you.

You can only do MS > CS > CS

Good point about have just 1 Arcane Shot and 1 Multi Shot in the macro :slight_smile:

Thanks mate, I’ll try that

[quote quote=6952]Eliminate one of the Multi-Shot as it will focus starve you.

You can only do MS > CS > CS

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">infinityz wrote:</div> /castsequence reset=5 Multi Shot,Multi Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
[/quote]

Just a quick one! Are the 2x Cobra Shot mandatory for either Single and AOE? Or just if you are running out of focus?

Hello Infinityz, I believe it just depends on the character gear/bonuses/procs etc. If your character does not starve with one then I believe is good to go.

Wondering if these macros ONLY work with a macro keyboard? I dont have one - and dont really think I am getting one. Can they work just pressing 1?

Nope, they can all be used by just spamming the button you assign the macro to on your regular keyboard/mouse.

Thanks David.
Now, I need to learn how to program the buttons :slight_smile:

How can put my buff profession (Engineer) in macro and do more DPS, i really like your Single macro, really helpful to me and can ou tell me, how much DPS you get from it at least?

/use 10 - Will use your gloves
/use 6 - Will use your belt
/use 15 - Will use your cloak

You can add at the bottom of your macro

what do i need to make sure wowlazymacro works? now that i updated to 5.3, should i update macro bank or what? what should i and shouldn’t i update?? :S