BeastMastery 5.3 with Blink Strikes

I have tried several of the BM hunter macros and these seem to still work the best so a little bump to move it up.
just one thing. I would like the macro to not atack another target after the current one is dead… I have been the huntard a couple of times the last couple of days and I think that while in group I should select my targets my self.

[quote quote=6800]This is what I came up with. Works fine for me.

Single Target

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire
/startattack

AoE

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=3 Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Note: There is an added Cobra Shot. From 5.2 to 5.3 it looks like Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot was either increased or regen was lowered.
[/quote]

Drop the /startattack

The only real issue I’ve had with this BM macro is the “Focus Fire” line. It seems to always go off too early, and I’m only getting 6% or maybe 12% haste. Short of taking it out of the macro, is there anything else you could suggest to make it go off to maximize the haste gain?

At the time, the Focus Fire line was useful. Even today it still is for the point of being a Lazy Macro.

In terms of Haste, Focus Fire with SoO gear or even ToT gear is not needed because you go over the Haste cap.

So if you have the gear, just omit it out of the macro.

Replace /startattack with /targetenemy[noharm][dead]

[quote quote=11907]I have tried several of the BM hunter macros and these seem to still work the best so a little bump to move it up.<br>
just one thing. I would like the macro to not atack another target after the current one is dead… I have been the huntard a couple of times the last couple of days and I think that while in group I should select my targets my self.

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">Michael J. Lynch wrote:</div> This is what I came up with. Works fine for me.

Single Target

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

AoE

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=3 Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Note: There is an added Cobra Shot. From 5.2 to 5.3 it looks like Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot was either increased or regen was lowered.

[/quote]

Howdy All,
I am trying to work with the posted macro in 5.4.3, but i’m not seeing near the results y’all are:

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dire Beast

I have leatherworking, not engineering, so I don’t have glove tinkers.

I’m ilvl 557, optimized by AskMrRobot, running around on the Timeless isle with all the buffs.

On the isle right now I’m pulling around 160K, where pulling the rotation optimally, I’m pulling around 210-220.

Thoughts on what I’m missing?

Well after resetting recount, and changing the reset to 0.5 I’m back around 200-210… much better.

Will see if it stays consistent (42ms ping).

Well there’s a howdy doo… binding onto shift-mousewheeldown with those changes now has me at 317k on skada…

hmmm still inconsistent though… dropped back down to 195ish on siegegrafter and thok… around 200 on malkorork… ugh :S

During raids, I’ve too noticed it’s pretty inconsistent, but the variables from fight to fight have a pretty large effect. On the training dummy w/ flask and food (ilvl 556), SV with the macros holds between 190-200k’ish after the initial rush wears off. BM typically, for me, sits about 20-30k less than that on avg., but stays consistent in that area using the above macros. BM has way better initial burst, but the drop off is steep and quick.

I need to bump this because, I’m trying to use BM more often. It seems around the 3rd time cycling it skips Kill Command and get’s stuck casting only Arcane Shot and Cobra Shot. I changed my delay to 0.4 to go with my 37 MS. Could anyone assist me?

I am new to macros and have a question. Is there a reason that none of these macros use Stampede?