BFA - Outlaw - Bhaal Lord of Murder Build

Clash, I don’t doubt that you posted everything new, but what I copy and import don’t jive with what is supposed to be, so there is a problem somewhere, and since I have had no problems with any other macro on 3 other toons, I suspect that its in the macro data.

Since we cant delete our old posts, perhaps the safe way to do this is to just past it in, in a complete new post, it wont be on the first page but as an experiment, perhaps that would be bast way to go and update the first page post telling folks to ignore that data and go to page 6/7 for the update.

The other option is to copy the sequence data and past it in a new post and I and everyone else can just copy that and past it in the macro (will be complicated for many users but again, as an experiment).

Don’t know what else to suggest.

From the GSE developer TimothyLuke:

Slice n Dice as a talent replaces Roll the Bones. In a macro however if you go /cast Roll the Bones and you have the talent for SnD, it will cast SnD. If however you put SnD in your macro and you change talents and you no longer have SnD, your macro will hang. GSE replaces talented abilities like SnD with their base ability. If you see #406 this change is exactly what is expected. It’s not changing Sinister Strike but Slice N Dice. This is working exactly as it is supposed to. TimothyLuke
"Ok, so in my case, I always had Slice and Dice but when the macro was imported, it showed Roll the Bones. So, are you saying that even though it says Roll the Bones, its actually casting Slice and Dice (I'm talented with Slice and Dice)? " Yes. Even though your macro says roll the bones it casts Slice n Dice as that spell replaced RtB when you have the SnD talent. Its a mechanic that some classes had in Legion. Now all classes have a version of this now. eg Avenging Wrath and Crusade.

So, this is a feature! If you have Roll the Bones in the macro and switch talents to Slice and Dice, the macro will still work but cast Slice and Dice rather than Roll the Bones!

Bottom line, don’t worry if you see Roll the Bones in the macro, if you are talented as Slice and Dice, that’s what will be cast (not Roll the Bones).

I did experience a problem with the 2 mod keys (something on my end) so I just took those lines out and have Adrenalin and Blade Rush on separate keys so I can use them when I want.

/cast [mod:alt] Crimson Vial; Blood Fury
/cast [mod:alt] Crimson Vial; Adrenaline Rush
/cast [mod:alt] Crimson Vial; Blade Rush
/castsequence [reset=combat] Sinister Strike, Roll the Bones, Blade Flurry, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Blade Flurry, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch

is what the sequence is … I swear I wrote “Slice and Dice” instead of “Roll the Bones” but GSE changes it I guess…

will update on page 1

So, is anyone experiencing a situation where the macro works (seems to work) but the spell icons don’t show up in the key that you are using?

It’s happening to me at random, sometimes I log in and the first time I use the macro, no icons for the spells, other times it happens after using the macro where it was icon display was working fine but next time it just shows the “?”.

Any ideas as to what may be causing this, I have one “use” trinket “First Mates Spyglass”, but that don’t seem to be the problem.

It’s frustrating because I don’t know if its GSE or the trinket or macro because it seems to happen at random.

In my trouble shooting efforts, login and out, I noticed on my general chat the message:

GSE GnomeSequencer-Enhanced loaded. Type/gs help to get started.
Unknown macro option: reset=combat

The first line is standard message upon login but the error is not so I removed the “reset=combat” from the castsequence and no longer get the “Unknown…” message.

But my icon problem not showing the spell is still there.
ok, so I took the mod off of Blade Rush and now the icon shows up for Blade Rush (and timer) but since I fire that off each time its off CD, that’s the only icon I see (love it that way, its not a long CD and it adds a lot).

So, for you folks that are using a mod for Blade Rush and Adrenaline, are the other icons showing for you and do you ever see the “?” after usage (yes, you will see that when first log in).

My GSE is fully uptodate.

I remember that happening and I had to clean up all the unused macros i had

logged … quested … started hanging … wtf is going on …
quit game restarted no hang … weird

I do believe some lag was the culprit … but did make some modifications to the code. Removed Blade Flurry and shortened the code to have slice-n-dice uptime to 99% new code on 1st page as usual …

already working on a new version … taking out Adrenaline Rush & Blood Fury from auto going off … putting it on a mod for bosses and such …

also messing around with replacing blade rush for killing spree … so far dps increase and just plain more fun factor …

first rogue macro that gives me kick ass dps in bg, even with the dreadblades equiped cause i dont have something else right now.

286 and shredding in bg. does not lock at all

thanks !

ed: bought 2 300 weps… wahahaha… just raping stuff…

kudo’s

level 110 it locks up

@ oboy

I feel so much information was meant to be granted by your “level 110 it locks up” statement … but failed to do so ….

thanks for … “shrug” … no information what so ever

yea this macro locks up ALOT

There’s a difference between you running out of energy and it “locking-up”.

The downtime is per energy. The energy is per haste.
= more haste.

[quote quote=65365]

yea this macro locks up ALOT

There’s a difference between you running out of energy and it “locking-up”. The downtime is per energy. The energy is per haste. = more haste.[/quote]

What’s the difference or rather what to do when it locks up? Also Abby are you in discord?

Like I wrote on the first page:

[Pistol Shot] – Keep on separate key. Sometimes .. just sometimes (I think after so many ‘misses’ in a row) the macro hangs. One pistol shot for some reason clears up hang and keeps the macro going.

It is extremely RARE on my end that it “locks” up …

To me:

Locking up is when you have full energy and the macro wont fire …

Also it WILL lock up if you do an ability that causes you to have 0 combo points (you use Between the Eyes or whatever) AND the macro is in the sequence part where it is suppose to AMBUSH or SLICE-N-DICE … but you have 0 points and it hangs it right there

Freezing is when the macro cant fire because you have no energy (you chose Roll the Bones instead of Slice-N-Dice)

New Vid: No hangs out Azurite grinding on mobs

I have very low haste (7%) but the way i use this macro works very well. I spam sinister strike until 5 combopoints then i use the macro as a finisher. I also use killing spree. Tnx for a great macro !

@Johan - my ‘base’ haste is low as well … like ~ %8-9

its when “SLice-N-Dice” kicks in +%50

and then a trinket or two pops -
and some an Azurite gear kicks in -

my haste can run ~ %60 - %110

Thats great! , i´m sure this will be a killer macro when i have more Azurite and better gear :slight_smile:

glad you like it