BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD"

The reason i have it set up that way is because i use Demonic Appetite as first talent choice having atleast 1 thirsting blade and 1 eyes of rage with a furious gaze i chaos blade for fkn days lol orbs spawn like fucking crazy even on single im getting a +10 Boss with 24k dps lol

ill modify if in a little bit and post the way u asked

why does my eyebeam seem to get cut short?

1 Like

So;
Itā€™s not working with me as well as with you!
but Iā€™m sure itā€™s because I use the keyboard to use my abilities in a single button!
Iā€™ll put it in priority to see if something increases from my dps

Talents for Macro - 2311211
make sure you have atleast 1 thirsting Blade azerite trait, 2 Furious Gaze and 1 Eye of Rage in order to get the highest dps possible currently my main macro for M+ keystones.

the more orbs you pickup the more chaos strikes you will use.
10ms is what i have it at
try out 10ms and 20ms to compare will vary based on ping!

Details!: blade - Mana Restored for Siege of Boralus +8 (overall) [14:00 AC] 1. [Demonic Appetite]: 4,852 (35.4%) 2. [Demon's Bite]: 3,161 (23.1%) 3. [Immolation Aura]: 2,787 (20.3%) 4. [Chaos Strike]: 2,360 (17.2%) 5. [Immolation Aura]: 420 (3.1%) 6. [Arcane Torrent]: 90 (0.7%) 7. [Disrupt]: 30 (0.2%)

deuseaalQs)sfgMu0XeAzq5zsvMMk6AOO2Me13OkghkCoQQ)rrjhevyHujpuQktuLIlcuBuI0hPcAKsHtkvvRevYlrfntQi3uLQDcv)ev1qPsTukYtfnvkzRuuzSuu0zLiERu5UsP9I8xkkmyihg0ILWJjmzuKlRyZQu6Zuy0uQtl41urnBa3wLSBs)MOHdehNkWYrPNlPPRQRJQSDkQ67OsnEQqNhiTEkk1(vAksweEKsl(Mz)9zgCcUK0Ipo4KWXilkBmaGaeuNP0LtCCdy3M4VOs5BArCGxYIAa2j3lIVPfzwuAbbg9RuI1lgXIrkVdfSsZnS1GuRKfHhjlcps5Haw)f1PsHnu1biOgEfYRc43UOidgN((eogLhcy9xuNkf2qvhGGA0UimMz4J1KW7r5Haw)f1PsHnu1biOgEfYRc43UOidgN((e(jLhcy9xuNkf2qvhGGA0UOOpJMXEeoZuEiG1FrDQuydvDacQHxH8Qa(Tlk6XVjZEi8YuEiG1FrDQuydvDacQr7IILX84Fs4EO8qaR)I6uPWgQ6aeudVc5vb8BxuKbJtFFcNbLhcy9xuNkf2qvhGGA0UOyzmp(NeUpLhcy9RJd4nQywuNkf2qvhGGA4viVkGF7IILXWo75DrXYyyN9i8ytkpeW6VOovkSHQoab1ODrrFgnJ9i8yKYdbS(1Xb8gvmlQtLcBOQdqqn8kKxfWVDrXYyyN98UOidgN((eEeJYdbS(lQtLcBOQdqqnAxuSmMh)tkDskbXPWv4PKzk7tEvaFYfLngitubL4JWzQGsxdWtfuAkOgrQGsl2G688rYfLwSb155XixuAkOgyubL5pGukpv8bPsPB2GKn8GsjNdOUzNALSi8iLhpK1y(rNlqxuNkTHSxTDmnqMAPNsohqnnadSoKf9u6MDUdfSsYIEkDlR)DOGvsw0tp9uAAGmXxbaLkO8ou5bb6x)H18J(bPsUOSXaacLM4Plc(lcR5vDr3kzxuXu)fXovEaFD5YrSfvkp2GKxDroeA2ZYLJylYYoWw)GASixaqMM6IwUCeBrj3C)2b1yrULCpSlxoITi(MFy52EaUcQXICl5E(LR8ohzJfz1GFcErCcUK0Ipo4Kso492swk5eCjPfFCW5DoYgGnr5nZTqEapHhPmbze9FdHZShpucwVvYkM(KxGaFyrai8GsUO0HjyZnS1GuPe7S5j90te

2 Likes

How does adding an inner loop limit increase the frequency of Eye Beam without placing anything in the Pre or Post macro sections?

Forgive me for not knowing, but how does one change their ms?

[quote quote=68747]Forgive me for not knowing, but how does one change their ms?[/quote]Was wondering about this as well

Got an answer for thisā€¦ MS is Milasecond, and its changed if you can program your mouse to spamm press if button is held down like Ravar Naga

Yo blade ripping 19k without using meta with the updated macro. Simming 22.3k i removed your chaos nova from rotation and put it on a modifier. Feels good 406 IL
made the below my Mods

/castsequence [mod:alt,nochanneling] Chaos Nova
/cast [mod:Shift,@player,combat] Metamorphosis
/cast [mod:ctrl] Consume Magic

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/Roarineye

BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD" - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros UPDATED THE FIRST POST WITH MY NEW ONE ENJOY DUDE LEMME KNOW HOW IT GOES FOR U

Like the Macro, On target Dummy I average 2k Higher with Blind Fury then Demon Bite, but i also am fury starved, any adjustments you can think of to make this work with Blind Fury? I will be tinkering with it tonight but figured i would ask the genius creator as well

imma think happy thoughts lol no flame promise so thats like trying to to run Apple OS on Windows. try it with the talents i said to use with it lol this aint memebeam school

use a different macro if mine doesnt work there are others which are made to be used with Blind Fury and the authors made them with that in mind i made this macro with Demo Appetite in mind which changes rotation thus this macro aint for u but i do urge u to go into a Reg Mtyhic ez pz and use the talents i said to use and my macro
you will not be let down.

Updated 3/19/19

changes
As long as u use 1 Thirsting Blades with 1 furious gaze u will see major improvements to chaos strike usage and more Blade dance in ur rotation now.
GO AND BE THE PACMAN I KNOW U CAN BE

noob here hehe how do i set the ms on 20 ms?

Who the fuck runs eye beam and throw glaive in the sequence? /facepalm

Yo blade just another reminder macros still ripping hard in the paint with some slight modification to the macro. im pulling the dps that i sim damn near. FEELS GOOD! Great work broskie. if you are interested in my modified version of yours to test out here ya go. still pumping at 20ms.

dqKweaaksvQtbvvEfaPzrQ8lGmmOkhtvTmu1ZOQmnaDnQK2gj8nuPXHsohPSoGs)dQQAGKQKdkfTqsQhsv0eHkDruQncq8rsv1iLcNeOQvsLYlPkmtQuDtbANq5NuLgkawkQ4PkMQiUkPkARKQYxjvHZcq9wPYDLQ2lYGv6WGwSGEmHjtIUSkBgQ4ZuXOLsNwuVMkXSvLBls7MYVjA4uvDCGklhfpxOPd56KKTdumEOQCEbSFjtFkHW(0aqtpd2eBAON6NTEaE2yS5qy8ucnnUN)x2CHg1U3ex2aWXBTaIxo12edW12GT7auRxo1I)0KaFNHI0W77)5)FAccfms9DmXS0IucH9Pec7tdibmIQTZKIwOz3lBo6eY0qiQV2plwa10imEAajGruTDMu0cn7EzZPVwExzPXJhH5JgqcyevBNjfTqZUx2C0jKPHquFTFwSaQPryaPbKagr12zsrl0S7LnN(A)ASW77JWCLgqcyevBNjfTqZUx2C6R9RGNRgqctbnGeWikEGt1zIR2otkAHMDVS5OtitdHO(A)k45b6txTFf88a9ryCPbKagr12zsrl0S7LnhDczAie1x7NflGAAeglAajGruTDMu0cn7EzZPV2Vgl8((imnAajGru8aNQZexTDMu0cn7EzZPV2VcEUAa1v7xbpxnG04Uu639CAgrdnaiJOGqbJKsiennoOskKgSt4cfsJ67HOqA4KnNpfstct2C5qFsnnCYMdpfsZGo)aIktGYsJgayYsMmkanECb4CVdgpkHq04XfaaMlgPec7tdieKX5qNDPbQTZKTqM0(oLhuzpHXtdibmIIh4uDM4QTlvQeSWhsNjfTqZUx2C6R9Zvdpx5sy(ObKagr12Lkvc2PnJdsNE5)bdCm6eY0qiQV2V2hipxcdinGeWiQ2UuPsWkqmV(A55YYhVccrdamxqOGrsjeIMeMS5YH4j1eIq0W5Gk9AVauinbHMk4d8g6yaZzOS0i1004E(PHJkRwiQwE8sJ1IJKP2WlIQL5IQEOy5g(uOvRAidd05QvItTPqlqTQLPHXA17ZCWVAL(RfItTzR2GaATLB4tHwTjTzMikBo1Q(bvEXAl3WNcTA5CGr(at2CQv9dQ8ILBtWMtJAtA4DyxRhSb8K4fJ9qttvOwjdn42exCbCTb9InjS54Pxp9GgCpCGQEic7tZ4)eGhxcZvUCPHTHJKrCEkt9drWW8lJcqH0O)HT(oMywA0WdepGeIqebUsage Information
Run at 20ms for best results
x69 Barrage of many Bombs (eng) op af in M+
x69 Thirsting Blades
x69 Revolving Blades
SMASH THOSE KEYSTONES

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Chaos Nova, Metamorphosis, Consume Magic

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Demonā€™s Bite, Eye Beam, Immolation Aura, Chaos Strike

BTW still gotta say your macro is the best havoc i have tested on here hands down.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/bladepro-presents-spankingtanking_m-keys-only/
IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG DAY AFTER DAY U SIT IN QUEUE WAITING FOR A TANK JUST SO THAT HE CAN LEAVE MID KEY AND LEAVE U WITH UR HUGE D OUTā€¦ I HAD ENOUGH I SWITCHED TO TANKING SPEC AND BEGAN TO WORK ON A MACROā€¦

started with tanking world tour weekly and progressed to keys soon enoughā€¦

LOL THAT UP THEIR IS BULLSHIT TBH FIRST DAY I SWITCHED TO TANK I WORKED ON A SIMPLE ROTATION MACRO THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO BUILD UP ORBS AND HEAL UP WITH SPIRIT BOMB.
OK TOOK ME ABOUT 1HR TO GET IT RIGHT. I have been using this macro for tanking keys for 4 weeks now i started with 0 tanking raider io and now i am 1.8k raider io for tankā€¦ i not only heal thru huge ass pulls and single target boss fights with 1 simple macro but i also PULL AROUND 19K DPS OVERALL AND HPS IS AROUND 17K OVERALL. U LITTERALLY BECOME GOKU SPIRIT BOMB AND ALL WTF WHO SAID DH TANKS ARE BAD I MAKE DH TANKS LOOK BROKEN AF AND I THINK U SHOULD TRY THIS OUT NOW B4 THE BUFFS COMING FOR DH TANKS IN 8.2 ONCE THOSE HIT IMMA GO SUPER SAIYAN AND MAKE BLIZZARD NERF DH TANKS SO HARD WE WILL LITTERALLY BE THE ONLY ā€œSUPPORT CLASS IN THE GAME BY HOW FKN MUCH THEY WILL NERF USā€ LMFAO POST UR THOUGHTS ON THE MACRO PAGEā€¦

IF U GUYS THINK I AM FULL OF SHIT DM ME AND ILL FKN CARRY UR BOOSTED ASS IN A 15 YES 15 KEY AND MAKE U SWALLOW SOME THICC D LOL ANY QUESTIONS POST ON PAGE AND I WILL PROB SHORTEN THIS OUT SOON LOL ANYWAYS GO BE GOKU AND LETS ALL FILL THAT TANK SHORTAGE. ALSO DO NOT BE A PUSSY TANK WITH PULLS IF UR GONNA DO THAT THEN DONT USE MY MACRO ONLY SAVAGES WITH NO FEAR CAN TOUCH THIS. U CAN SEE ME ON MDI AND CRI SALT IDC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

savage as fuck lol