BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD"

geez BRO…get adamant…yu the best uber elitist i seen… gonna follow your tracks. I will try to be humble like you also.

I love this macro

I don’t use PacMan’s macro (I’m a DV8 man, myself). But I come for his status updates. They never disappoint. I imagine a HUGE vape-cloud rolling around him as he types out his comments. HE IS TRULY A LEGEND. Respect.

UPDATED DH TANK MACRO FOR 69% MOAR CHANCE AT TITAN-FORGING 425 WITH LEECH AND SOCKET EZ ALL MY GEAT HAS A SOCKET IF URS DOES NOT THEN WTF ARE U DOING SMASH THIS MACRO INTO GSE AND SEE FOR URSELF.

ALREADY RANK 1 ON MY SERVER AFTER 3 WEEKS WITH MACRO LOL TOO DAMN EZ

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/bladepro-presents-spankingtanking_m-keys-only/page/2/#post-69912

UPDATED MY DH TANKING MACRO AND NOW I ONLY NEED A HEALER TO SOLO +10 KEYS WHO THE FUCK SAID WE NEED BUFFS NO WE NEED MOAR NERFS SO I CAN GET A REAL FKN CHALLENGE AND I WAS SOLOING +10KEYS WITH 1 HEALER ON NECROTIC SANGUINE WEEK… THIS WEEK I GO AFK AND WHEN I GET BACK I CLICK ON CHEST CAUSE 3 CHEST AFK EZ.

PS… is your mother ghosting me again? Cause I miss her

noob question but I cant for the life of me figure out what everyone means by run at XXms. I can import these into GSE and click it fine but what does run at XXms mean?

And thanks for this I love the DPS output on it. Awesome work!

Hey,
I was wondering if you could make a macro but this time for Raids.
I’ve checked the top DH in raid and they use different talents since it’s more of single target.
Anyway, nice work there

https://www.autohotkey.com/ + some script about this (sleep = XX MS in posts), in game just use 1 button and get lulz

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft 
#NoEnv 
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3
{
$1::
$^1::
$+1::
$!1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("1", "P")
break
if GetKeyState("LCtrl", "P")
Send ^1
else if GetKeyState("LShift", "P")
Send +1
else if GetKeyState("LAlt", "P")
Send !1
else
Send 1
sleep 80
}
return
}
{
$2::
$^2::
$+2::
$!2::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("2", "P")
break
if GetKeyState("LCtrl", "P")
Send ^2
else if GetKeyState("LShift", "P")
Send +2
else if GetKeyState("LAlt", "P")
Send !2
else
Send 2
sleep 80
}
return
}

Yep. This is a great macro! Use a mix of this and DV8 at times. Using @ roarinknight 's update he posted in April.

Currently DH Havoc, iLvl 389. 20ms Macro.

Sim via AMR (Target Dummy DPS) - no flasks, potions, no blood lust etc - 15,268 for 51s
Single Target DPS (Dummy - Boss) - 14,000 at 51s

91% Achieved of Sim Values

Definitely excellent. This is pretty much my experience of it in action. I also like having Eye Beam macro’d in - it’s uptime is constant and you don’t forget. However, if this is a limitation to having control, I macro it to a different key for mobs/solo - fairly easy to do.

post you macro please

ill test it for the new patch see if an update is needed here in the next day or so anyone with feedback let me know i intend to keep my macros both havoc and vengeance in peak performance

2 Likes

anyone else noticing all the macros are locking up lately?

For about two weeks all of the different ones that I have both from here and ones I made myself would hang up and only do auto attacks and Demon’s Bite. I would have to reload the UI and it would run again for random amounts of time. I went through and got rid of all the addons that I didn’t use for raiding and made sure all the others were up to date and it finally fixed itself. I figure it was an addon cause it to mess up.

On a side note, I just downloaded this one to test it out, It is very similar to one that I made myself. In my raid setup I can 428 and my M+ setup I am 435. I just ran a mech normal these are the numbers for it. Screenshot by Lightshot

Here is the logs from a Normal Eternal Palace. Your macro is pretty good. It is pulling around the same dps as the one I have for FB/DB which is a shame. DA/IA sims 3k higher for me than FB/DB does I just can’t get a macro to actually produce higher dps/ I’m hitting a APM wall.

Here is a Heavy Movement sim for my DA/IM setup Raidbots
And here is the logs from that normal EP
Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

The sim has us at 88 APM and with the GSE macros, no matter which ones I use I set anywhere from 59-65 APM tops

Here is the normal Demonic and FB/DB setups.
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/r9XfynLymHc7Sdhu6f6Kik/simc
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/iWF4PTdU89aWQqL1kYmHAb/simc

I’ve ran several different macro setups and I am at a complete loss. All of my logs are public. I normally just run my normal demonic setup since its APM and what my macro does is almost perfect.

If anyone is on the fence trying to decide weither or not to use GSE and what kind of numbers it can pull. Here is my ilvl % rankings and I only use GSE because of my disabilities.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/noyjitat#bybracket=1
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/noyjitat#difficulty=3

It works well in Mythic raiding as well however if you have it setup perfect you can expect 80-90% TOPS as far as % performance goes. If I can find a way to get the APM up there is a good chance to break 95+%

1 Like

If u have tuned the macro for u maybe u can share it with us?

i have 2 macros this dps one and the dh tank macro both i like to keep as simple as possible after tinkering hours and hours to produce macros that both do not lock up and provide great results regardless of the item level you have as long as you are 120. i do post my stats and talents i use for both macros as well as results in KEYS. both of my macros work best in a M+ environment given that i spent countless days testing both of my macros. i only play dh and no other class. i get alot of feedback as to why i dont add modifiers to make the macro better and to that i personally feel like both of my macros provide everyone that uses them with a great BASELINE from which u can add modifiers to if u would like. I first made this macro to prove to everyone that Demonic appetite is very viable in M+. anyways thought id let u all know what i have in mind when im working on a macro.

2 Likes

i used this macro last night it still works great i was still topping the dps meters in KEYS it didnt lock up or anything buggy so its still smashing xD

@Cyrric Do you have your FB/DB macro posted anywhere? If not are you able to share it please? Your parses were really good and also noticed you were using gale force and quick nav over deadly and vers nav any particular reason? You seem to parse better using FB/DB over a DA setup. Thanks!

As far as enchants for the FB/DB setup Quick mh/ Gale of provides the best results since your fury generation is reliant on Felblade and Auto attacks. It is prone to having long periods of downtime if you go with deadly/vers. As far as the macro that I am using goes I took DV8’s base and modifed it for my needs. If you want I can post it however I don’t take any credit for it. I use it with autohotkey set to 40ms and I have a ingame latency of 40 ms. When you are at max haste and or when lust is popped it will skip blade dance and eye beam so you need to watch it and manually hit it those times.

FB/DB sims higher with deadly/vers but in actual play the down time just isn’t worth it. It is night and day different in smoothness with quick/gale. DA/IM sims 4.5k higher than my FB/DB does in my current gear but like I was saying the macro wont seem to push past 61-65 actions per minute for whatever reason. DA/IM according to the sim it is hitting 85-88 actions per minute. That is where the disconnect is, no matter what build I macro BF/IM, DA/IM or FB/DB the higest APM I can hit is 65.

@Cyrric
thanks for the detailed response and completely makes sense, ive just been listening to raidbot sims to max dps but even when playing without a macro im only getting 42 to 44k dps yet i sim 50k. if you wouldnt mind sharing the macro that would be awesome, thanks. Chances are i may make changes but who knows.

1 Like

Here is what I’m using.
dStkeaWskv5Te61QkmtvfnBf9mQs3KsXViQVrvCyHDQu7fSBu7Nu)Ksj9xkv43iESKHsLQbtXWPs0bvIACq5yKCCkvAHkHLQezXiz5I0dPurpfYYOQwNiKjcv1uHktwenDPUOi4AQkDzvUUQkBKkLTsPuTzkv12Puk3MsMfv8zKAAkPrkc1yPuIrtWDjYjPsyyQQ60kCEQKEUOoNQSnOkdkahSvaYTe(CXNlJFcY4NGn262ow85Y4Nac2(aoaHlMh3za51xzl((kaH)z)43SHTcql)RfiPacqixELlWh2F94bq2evkX2V08GWzahSvaoyRaKCf5wBezsjemFZbt7uelQOL0g3Uj1msEW2hqYvKBTrKjLqW8nhmTtrSOIwsBuyyRVhS9ci5kYT2iYKsiy(MdM2PiwurlPnkSVkFVWEfqYvKBTrKjLqW8nhmTtrSOIwsBuyyRVhS)ci5kYT2iYKsiy(MdMwsBupS)kVWgpajxrU1grMucbZ3CW0sAJcpFpVvy7bqYvKBTrKjLqW8nhmTtrSOIwsBuyyRVhSXaKCf5oF293X1PnImPecMV5GPDkIfv0sAJcpFpVvhTrHHT(EW(bi5kYT2iYKsiy(MdM2PiwurlPnkmS13d2Q)asUICRnImPecMV5GPDkIfv0sAJB3KAgjpyRuasUICRnImPecMV5GPDkIfv0sAJcdB99GTYhqYvKBTrKjLqW8nhmTtrSOIwsBuyFv(EHTYlGKRi35ZU)oUoTrKjLqW8nhmTK2OWZ3ZB1rBuyyRVhSvRasUICRnImPecMV5GPDkIfv0sAJcdB99GT6lGKRi3AJitkHG5BoyAjTr9W(R8ci3j52MOsjaoObuIVijqbO9vFala0IB2afGwAW0kGcq4sh8hxRGfacx6G)4AFGcq27CDPBEr(aCqdi7DU6E6LZaoyRaKChP0xF8z5Q2iYeHi1ssm5fjLGTpGKRi3AJOfjzIYcd73omPecMV5GPDkIfv0sAJYZ7)xpW2lGKRi3AJOfjzIIz7WKsiy(MdM2PiwurlPn(p88)JbnGwAW0(afGStIfv0Wca5E6ztuPeah0ac1NlD7hx9GWaY90bjD0Ucn0aYMG)ftxW9LABh3dcdlGgAaa
FELBLADE/DEMON_BLADES
Talents 321X221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.20.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Chaos Nova, Heart Essence

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Throw Glaive, Chaos Strike, Eye Beam

I have the trinket #1 enabled just incase I was to use one on CD. If you are using the razor coral I have tried it 3 different ways. on CD, poping in burst phases like when ashvanes shield drops on the 2nd time and right before the inkpod procs. From my experience it gives the best performace if you pop it right when inkpod pops. If you just want it on CD it still performs rather well.

ya i use it on pull the. just before ink goes off and 20secs later re enable it. i put gale force on mh and quick on offhand. swapped out rank 2 strife for rank 2 lucid but not sure that was good to do. i dont like how often throw glaive goes off so removed it. Not really a big fan or eye beam in cast sequence so likely going to take that out as well. but on a dummy i get pretty much same results if i use macro compared to manual dps. doing this more for Mythic ashvane to have more consistant damage while dealing with bubbles etc. Thanks again for sharing.