BLOOD Dk BFA 8.3

no reason you can’t, its something I would not auto macro in. and just use manually when needed.
which I do for M+.

this macro is ideally suited for raid tanking where Bonestorm is not recommended unless you over gear content significantly

I run this with Bonestorm as a manual cast, works pretty good.

ive been using this macro and it works awesome, but im starting to have some doubts with myself. Am i using it correctly. I mash this button like mad, but am i screwing up its timing? should i be pressing it slowly based off a GCD or just it doesnt matter? also in the edit tab if i cahnge the tabs to say use 1 instead of 3 liek in raid does that mean when im in raid the macro auto adjust to this without me doing anything? thanks you do such good work.

I have used your macros since before GSE. You are doing some great work. Now that I am returning for BFA, I see that macros have 3 versions in 1 macro. How do I chose which one to use, when it only has 1 button? Import it 3 times and delete 2 of the tabs each time?

there any way to get dnd on a modifier? i try myself but the whole macro stops working. i get some dumb placement sometimes. not a huge issue, especially in raids.

so far pretty consistently parsing high blue for dps and healing though so <3s

you could edit DnD to be @cursor instead of pplayer

mashing it like crazy works slower can affect performance slightly.

so as the tabs go yes whatever version you assign for each situation the addon would use the assigned macro

in the config tab of the macro, you can choose which one of the 3 version or macro you want to use and set it.
setting just the default version to say 2 would mean you want to use the macro in tab 2 for everything.

[quote quote=66332]there any way to get dnd on a modifier? i try myself but the whole macro stops working. i get some dumb placement sometimes. not a huge issue, especially in raids.
so far pretty consistently parsing high blue for dps and healing though so <3s[/quote]

where the DnD is in the macro just add in after cast the modifier, ie /cast [mod:alt, @player] Death and Decay
should work.

Something I’ve been testing with lately. in Mythic Prog.
its a variation of my tab 3 that requires a little more input from the player which may not suit some people.
but has been rather necessary for tanking harder content more efficiently.

Marrowrend, if using this macro Id advise you have Marrowrend bound separately for starting fights.
while the macro does fire Marrowrend its intent is to top up and maintain stacks during a fight, but requires you to manually apply 1-2 hits at the on the pull.

Deathstrike, will fire off once in a while but is still on a modifier for better control.
the reason for this is to have the resources available when you need them. this makes fights like Fetid a breeze when you can time your strikes and have the resources available.
Also if doing M+ and running Bonestorm you can max your RP everytime you want to use it.

Alternativly you could reduce the loop limit to increase/decrease the use of DS and Marrow to suit.
I have also increased the frequency of Hearstrike.

dStUcaGEqKEjQsVffVgKQzsjmBeUPi5xK0TjKJPu7eu7vA3uTFv9tqudJe)MudeKyOOQmyGHtqheeYJj6Wqohswiu0sbHAXGKwouTokr9uHLrXZvYeHctfLMmQIPRYffP03arCzfxhkTrrQSvqGnlsvBhe0PrQzrPMgbghHAKIu8zez0IQNjItIQQJds5AIY5PKwjLi3fv2gI6UlBH3nWGxmTaYqgd20gSf2u2gPzie2OblIy8B1yRXn2pWyBSn2BBJTPbgt6ryjUcVBKcjX1qWGVO1(QSfEx2cVBOkrR7bmsTiOIoogx)azoY9HG2jX9abukgXf20qvIw3dyGIqcK1bN7bcsmKZkCsdvjADpGX1pqMJCFiODsCpitrSatHf0qvIw3AGg2XLZdyC9dK5i3hcANe3d2uzBXg7hyuitLOy)aJczQef7hyuitLOy)aJczQeLcN1qvIw3dyC9dK5i3hcANe3dmkKPs2fMCdvjADpGrQfbv0X9GSmtssHHKgQyxZdyGIqcK1bN7b7Kg8owH4HyqRPSfE3q9q4KMB8rK1hW46CeUiogEgepC9AyHwl0cAr0xJSgS40o0NBxmBWIt7qFotXSbF61LcjX1LTxdEhR8HpRvzl8UHQeTUhWisZJLreh3deqrrjUxd(WNuijUUSfE3qvIw3dyC9dK5i3hcANe3d2uzBXMcBAOkrR7bmU(bYCK7dbTtI7bcOOOe3RrCJW0H1LhT2Bed0Wo(rJi61RbeH9Y14nSKo3FqQ5G0gHWrYpgf2KP0GFP2B0ifYXIi43Vbhch)O1EXSxVwaDKBLOODTEST
Talents 1or2, 2,2,2,1,2,2

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Death Strike, Marrowrend

KeyPress: Death Strike

Main Sequence: Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blooddrinker, Vampiric Blood, Swim Speed (TEST), Dancing Rune Weapon, Death and Decay, Blood Boil

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

[quote quote=66447]Something I’ve been testing with lately. in Mythic Prog. its a variation of my tab 3 that requires a little more input from the player which may not suit some people. but has been rather necessary for tanking harder content more efficiently.
Marrowrend, if using this macro Id advise you have Marrowrend bound separately for starting fights. while the macro does fire Marrowrend its intent is to top up and maintain stacks during a fight, but requires you to manually apply 1-2 hits at the on the pull.
Deathstrike, will fire off once in a while but is still on a modifier for better control. the reason for this is to have the resources available when you need them. this makes fights like Fetid a breeze when you can time your strikes and have the resources available. Also if doing M+ and running Bonestorm you can max your RP everytime you want to use it.
Alternativly you could reduce the loop limit to increase/decrease the use of DS and Marrow to suit. I have also increased the frequency of Hearstrike.
dStUcaGEqKEjQsVffVgKQzsjmBeUPi5xK0TjKJPu7eu7vA3uTFv9tqudJe)MudeKyOOQmyGHtqheeYJj6Wqohswiu0sbHAXGKwouTokr9uHLrXZvYeHctfLMmQIPRYffP03arCzfxhkTrrQSvqGnlsvBhe0PrQzrPMgbghHAKIu8zez0IQNjItIQQJds5AIY5PKwjLi3fv2gI6UlBH3nWGxmTaYqgd20gSf2u2gPzie2OblIy8B1yRXn2pWyBSn2BBJTPbgt6ryjUcVBKcjX1qWGVO1(QSfEx2cVBOkrR7bmsTiOIoogx)azoY9HG2jX9abukgXf20qvIw3dyGIqcK1bN7bcsmKZkCsdvjADpGX1pqMJCFiODsCpitrSatHf0qvIw3AGg2XLZdyC9dK5i3hcANe3d2uzBXg7hyuitLOy)aJczQef7hyuitLOy)aJczQeLcN1qvIw3dyC9dK5i3hcANe3dmkKPs2fMCdvjADpGrQfbv0X9GSmtssHHKgQyxZdyGIqcK1bN7b7Kg8owH4HyqRPSfE3q9q4KMB8rK1hW46CeUiogEgepC9AyHwl0cAr0xJSgS40o0NBxmBWIt7qFotXSbF61LcjX1LTxdEhR8HpRvzl8UHQeTUhWisZJLreh3deqrrjUxd(WNuijUUSfE3qvIw3dyC9dK5i3hcANe3d2uzBXMcBAOkrR7bmU(bYCK7dbTtI7bcOOOe3RrCJW0H1LhT2Bed0Wo(rJi61RbeH9Y14nSKo3FqQ5G0gHWrYpgf2KP0GFP2B0ifYXIi43Vbhch)O1EXSxVwaDKBLOODTEST Talents 1or2, 2,2,2,1,2,2
This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.01.
Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential Pre Macro: Death Strike, Marrowrend KeyPress: Death Strike Main Sequence: Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blooddrinker, Vampiric Blood, Swim Speed (TEST), Dancing Rune Weapon, Death and Decay, Blood Boil KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.
[/quote]

I really like the first version posted in OP. I have played around with your version with manual Morrow and it fells like it uses so much RP anyway that there aint really a need. I run it at 50ms tho, might be that.

Il test more during the day and come back.

Still need to test in real world situations but this latest version is nice, only had to fire off Marrow once myself, using Bonestorm I get similar dps to my blood macro, I like your RP management.

I like the new version as well. More resources for DS. I placed Marrowrend as a modifier and fired it once or twice at the beginning to get things going. It just takes time getting use to now, managing stacks at first and popping DS when available not just when needed to heal. GJ

Hey, thanks a lot for this. Best macro I’ve used yet. Only issue I’m having is that often bone shield comes off during fights and marrowrend can’t cast because of lack of runes. Maybe I just need more haste? I only have 10% atm with 336 ilvl. Anything you suggest with inner loop limit or firing speed? currently at 65ms

If you don’t lead with Marrowrend going into the fight, you will have low stacks and it will fall off. John geared this to require the user to manually apply the first two Marrowrends. All the macro does after that is to ensure it’s reapplied but not always to full. It’s another one of those things that require management. You may want to get use to it and the changes with Blood DKs in the next patch makes it imperative for us to monitor our stacks. As stated above, I placed Marrowrend in the macro as a modifier. So, when I go into a boss fight, I fire the macro with the mod key pressed for two Marrow rends and just monitor from there. This is a whole lot easier if you have the Azerite trait for this that provides the extra stack. So, I can actually go from 0 to 9-10 with two Marrowrend strikes.

I know im gonna sound dumb. But where do i get the version to use these new types of macros? I have been searching and googling and everything.

Hey,

Download the Twitch App (Twitch), install it, login or merge with your old Curse account (if you had one…) if you don’t have it, make new account. Link World of Warcraft to the Twitch App. Once set, go to the “Mods” tab and click World of WarCraft –> in “My Addons” tab you’ll see a list of all the addons you already have installed. Go to the “Get More Addons” tab and do a search for “GSE: Gnome Sequencer Enhanced : Advanced Macros” and install it.

or…

go to: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros

download it and manually install it in your yourdrive:\World of Warcraft\interface\addons folder

Good luck

/RottenKopf

how delete first and second tab ?

Hello John Mets thank you for macros . I use your macros and love them . Im curious on your BLOODDKTEST if you could use Death Strike more instead of using the mod . I am handicapped in my left hand and I try to hit as less buttons as possible. Maybe like a survivability macro you made in Legion . Can you also put Anti-Magic Shell and Icebound Fortitude in it with dancing Rune Weapon and Vampiric Blood. Thank you for all you do . You use Blood drinker or Heart breaker I dont care which one just survivability is in mind .

To delete tabs you have to select the tab in the editor and select delete version, not the delete button at the bottom as it will delete the whole thing.

I try to avoid making macro on the request as if i did that i would have 50+ verion of the same macro tuned to suit each user, which im not prepared to do. However you can edit it yourself to suit your needs, which I am happy to assist you.
So
to add Death strike simply add /cast Deathstrike to the macro. my advise is to put it in the premacro box. as from here you can control how often it fires. to do that you will see next to the box a small box called loop limit, you simply put a number in there, i would start with a loop limit of 5, if you want it to fire DS more lower the number, to not spam DS as much jut increase the number to your own preference.

you can simply add /cast antimagic shell and /cast icebound fortitude to the main sequence area at the bottom of the list. this should fire them on cooldown, so it will fire them off the bat which is bad imha, personally i would bind them to another mouse press so you can fire them when they are actually needed.

Blood Drinker vs Heartbreaker?. depends on what im doing. when I raid progress i use blood drinker as i dont care about dps, but for everything else like raid farm or M+ its heart Breaker for that aoe cleave

Thank you John for the advice I did it right just wanted to make sure . I still use the original macro I love it the healing is good but thank you for advise keep up good work .

Thank you John Mets for suggestions , what you said works very fine thank you for your input. I love the heartbreaker macro I know its a classic but works very well . Getting ready to log on for patch 8.1 .Thank you again for all your hard work . I really appreciate your work.