Blood Fury

*Updated 10/10/18, AOE & ST available!

Shout Outs!
-Many thanks in part to BeefCurton for helping me theorize on this, it wouldn’t have gotten to this point without him!
-Big thanks too Shira & Dk over on Discord for bringing up some questions and inspiring changes as this macro came together!

Greetings all!!

I ended up rolling a Warrior for my main to play BFA, which I couldn’t be happier with! I’ve been dabbling in all different ways to setup my Fury Macro. I had it pretty basic for awhile and only posted my Protection Macro (as I was still adjusting Fury). I’m excited to post about it as I’ve finally nailed it down! All the abilities trigger fluidly to produce great multi target damage! Give it a try and any suggestions are appreciated!

-Help Information- -
Running at 58ms
Alt mod is set to Siegebreaker. Whirlwind is on the Ctrl mod, & Recklessness on the Shift mod.
PreMacro has Orc racial (Blood Fury), adjust as needed.
Bound to mouse buttons are Heroic Leap on B5 & Charge on B4. For some additional functionality Alt+B5 is Intimidating Shout, Alt+B4 is Piercing Howl, B3 is Heroic Throw, Alt+B3 is Taunt, & Enraged Regeneration is Shift+B3.
Lastly for general use Pummel is on F1, Berserker Rage on F2, Rallying Cry on F3 & Battle Shout on F4.
AOE Version 10 // ST Version 4

AOE Version - Updated 10/10/18
dGuXfaGjGWOaaofrk9kaQzPq3IcAxOK(fLmmqCmswgL6zkyAuvxtr12qj(gfACO4CkkRdq6GaLfsrEirQMirkUiq0gbsFea0iLKCsaLvkj6LaKMjG4MssTtQYpbunuIKLseEkPMkr5QaiTvIk9vauNfaXBrPCxIO9k6Vaedg6WOAXOu9yjMSICzP2mq1NPOgniDAbRgaYRPaZgu3wsTBc)gPHtLCCjHLl0ZrmDLUovSDIk(orvNNk16bGA)QovPS0tLAqbOsaqaeWaoibeaiaB7Ptp7uwQRQHDbhegKAO76Iaull5PYdZbWUR5LiLWAHwBbon6utSwQRqXIDykDYqWDIUn0LCAdDjhxggeKLlknXk1Y4WTyjPEqzBRShsnyoluAm1MHBHq(Wc1wqsD1CHdhgyITJYPfBGkstPUQg2vQLWriccZh57X5m1KxjyahKhLBhjbQ4OHhbdEpwtNogihj9ECPh1H2CZES5g0rwpcWqdry5dIPJbYrQ44cTpk9ncFSMonEeehLOlga3eIOjKJuXXfAFudna(ESMoX6RuQyxnVePhHYjhbESCmYlbo8raGjykD6iOor3s74r(eaYHSh5KJIUN6jwFLMOoIPJl9yn1H0hz3zxQGCKh7Jv1rAOCein31rQ4OP5hbXrPdLhn3hPIJM8z9iO04rcTUpYNMcBGk4Whb3ru2avWHdR7JGbVa208JbYrGj2qDyIVbH5JAOuND8iyWlGn5FmqokvOJLGW8XQOYdpE00WXa5yvDKgkhLbnsLF8iyWlGnnCmqokJ7i2XJG4iifrU5E6OeT5w0r(gOIJbYrn0a4lGnnW6Xxjq4Kf29rWPXJMBrh5WhDi9rPCQRB4JbYrQ4iOQXJM6iPJg0XJsWn3hPIJGApEucomS7GW8rPhDFKkoc6WrqC0eFx4(Ogk1zpsfhb1N1xjyahKhLBhjbQ4OcYrdpQGyPGyPysD18sKk3oscubjLLEQuw6PsTvHt2Jkg)bwmME2P2QWjlPRWPfL(OAgeFLA848bimJhvZG4RuP3qQTkCYs6kCArPpQy8hyX44r1mi(k14rfJ)algtp)uBv4KL0v40IsFKzUndZ4r1mi(k14rM52mmP38uBv4KL0v40IsFundIVsnE0EGHrnEundIVsLESKARcNSKUcNwu6JSvO1SZxjpQumqGaz8OIXFGfJJhvm(dSyC8OIXFGfJPNXuBv4K9O9adJk9ysTvHt2JmZTzysVzP2QWj7r7bggvQ1B7cuhrzdurQLkgOXW6o1aHsDbKqDytTk1aA7wIgU5KoLLBQLfdcd61ozp1srjB18sKMYspvQTkCYECW33Mj3udOTBPInHKYspvQTwE0CVTORDFKnbfkpwljBtnFsY0Zo1wfozpYwnDcOC4vYJ2mqmA0o9gsTvHt2JSvtNaAzJWsEundIVsLE(P2QWj7r2QPtaLana(k5rLr1SCtTuXUAEjstzPNk1wfozpo47BZKE2P2QWj7r2k0A25RKhTHm3ODUPwwmimOxvYEU5MATRUamPj9mANAGvOIuNAPPbN7aVPNk3CZea

ST Version - Updated 10/10/18
dG0yfaGjPQmksPQtPuv9kLqZcv5wKs2fI0VivdtK6yawgj9mrzAkPRjvSnsW3OcJdvoNuLADsv1bPszHKOhskLjkvjxuQKSrLOpkvknsrsNujyLIeVuQcZuPk3Kkv7KQ8tPsyOiILIO8uIMQs5QsLITIQIVkvQoRuj6Tiu3fr1Ef(RufnyOdJYIripwktwuDzfBwPYNjfJgbNMsRMuQ8AuvnBGUTi2nHFdA4ujhxPQSCkEostxY1PQ2oQk9DsOZtfTEPsQ9R6ai2cpGqUSBiRl7PCRNDB3v9KHNASfYuhqxGwb)HKqvUO9RRRiurqwx7mH1mqkPnyI(oOXpHQxqx2MorGqyUw78no1YfFhTCXxxAzf0IjAdvpKBmWru0qMbOQcOMfs38lcqti1aocHI2IGQGgs3zcFg4cIAm8DeLfkcLHm1b0vijZxiScnhz1XoCj0NIC7iFgd1cfh16OBG1Xey(rl9iDQJf8O0oAgImdJ)Xq6XUtWAav0kYpAPhHIJfH5O2kd4XeyoVJ9DKSPXp4qPIHspcfhlcZrjb7U6ycmN0JpfsmJ7SMbEKaJESlmTJgwZYapQ9kbHW8Jl9no3pVJSCTZNwhz0JIzYNCsFkkH(I8Jf8yc0NohjYVkOGEKzMJPogOTDCVH56iuCuzNJ9DuBeygnZrO4OYvspUeAosHjZrwEUTSqbd84oFrRSqbd0wop6gyTOYohT0JlikBInNvwHMJscq)I3r3aRfvUE0spsIDmnRqZXuHkcY7OYSJw6Xuhd02oUrWavK3r3aRfvMD0spUX8ffVJ9DSRegMMj)izJMrmgwzHIJw6rjb7UArLzKE8PShJwGopUdAoQzeJHbE0NohjXpjzapAPhHIJlb4Du5yOJH)XCKmMM5iuCCPkVJKXabDAfAoQnJZJqXXLzh77OswvGZrjbOFDekoUCL0NIC7iFgd1cfhxpQ1rG06aP1b4czVMDmFWk8acP010wOxHNd1qUqdkcziDN1mq(mgQfkOXw4beBHhqi1BmADeGBntbhHNAi1BmADStwAUWllK6ngTocWTMPGJWBnK6ngTOZ(8hrBoY1rLJJ3r1mooaEh56OYXfEDcPEJrl6Sp)r0MJe3GjeXkYpcaWLoDAEhb4wZuWbVJaCRzk4G3raU1mfCeEkes9gJwhvZ44acphHuVXO1rUoQCCHhxi1BmADunJJdiKYACT0x0kluessmwOXwod5EqOR9Sj2kKaHKeiTCN1mWyl8acPEJrRJzRRQCrfYEmojXmuASfEaHuVygntnIjX5rIfqcmtc5eNpSCYdp1qQ3y06iXjW8(zGf5hv5s7WHA4Lfs9gJwhjobM3FRmGKFeO3PxbacV1qQ3y06iXjW8(PeS7kYpc4aO3rfYEmojBahgDITOc5MXk4Fk1GOqsIzCN1mWyl8acPEJrRJzRRQCHNAi1BmADK4gmHiwr(r10DCOgvi3mwb)tbeefvurfvea

-Update Logs-

AOE Version
*Update 1, 8/27/18 - Had to adjust the main sequence a bit as for whatever reason I started experiencing stalls that had not been happening originally. The bottom whirlwind castsequence was brought up to the 4th line which seems to have corrected the stalling issue. Additional Execute added to the 1st line. Rampage added to the 2nd line after Siegebreaker. The Victory Rush line has been dropped below the Execute line. Lastly a single cast line for Raging Blow concludes the Main Sequence.
*Update 2, 8/28/18 - Mainly fine tuning the main sequence, needed some trimming. Recklessness has been pulled from the main sequence and added to the PreMacro. Blood Fury has been transferred from the Alt Mod to the PreMacro. Recklessness has now been placed in the Alt mod additionally for quick triggering, feel free to remove from PreMacro.
*Update 3, 8/28/18 - Flipped the first two lines, so the main Rampage line is at the top to prevent fury from capping too long.
*Update 4, 8/29/18 - Added a second Rampage to the 1st castsequence line to promote more frequent triggering when available and attempt to prevent Rage capping.
*Update 5, 8/30/18 - Added Bloodthirst to a castsequence with Whirlwind in the last line. Give it a try. While testing ST version I noticed that not having whirlwind open at the bottom as a cast was resulting in better DPS.
*Update 6, 8/31/18 - Reworked the main sequence with the mindset that Siegebreaker needed to be on the Alt mod. AOE now holds up much better on single targets as well.
*Update 7, 9/2/18 - AOE has been adjusted!
*Update 8, 9/6/18 - AOE has been adjusted and trimmed slightly. With Whirlwind now being on a mod, you’ll really have control of when you need it. I didn’t want the AOE variation going obsolete, so if your extra lazy :wink: , this update tries to keep the WW buff up fairly consistently without overusing it. For my AHK I had to tune it up just by one (from 57ms to 58ms), and that seemed to be the sweet spot.
*Update 9, 10/10/18 - Macro has been reworked to follow suit with the new ST iteration. I ended up having to adjust it significantly and its performing great. From initial testing it’s putting out better numbers then I can do with with manually Whirlwinding on the ST variation. So that’s a plus!

ST Version
*Update 1, 8/31/18 - Reworked the main sequence with the mindset that Siegebreaker needed to be on the Alt mod and then pulled the layout from the AOE version with a few adjustments. Seeing DPS readings that are consistent and within an 8%-3% range of what my character is siming!
*Update 2, 9/2/18 - BeefCurton made the suggestion to have Whirlwind on a mod and that has been working great so you can use it as a filler when needed. With WW on a mod I pulled it all together from the main sequence so it wont interfere if another ability is ready. Past the WW change, a few small tweaks to the main sequence. Line 2 is now “/cast Rampage” from “/castsequence Rampage, Bloodthirst” to insure Rampage is not blocked from triggering. Added 8th line with “/cast Bloodthirst” to provide additional attempts to keep BT on c/d. Lastly the general range to run this macro on a AHK is from 60ms to 55ms, you’ll have to dial it in and find out whats best for you.
*Update 3, 10/10/18 - Macro has been reworked slightly to better trigger Rampage. In doing so Recklessness has been removed from the main sequence and placed on the shift mod. Overall I think this was a really positive adjustment as Rampage is now triggering as its available or once the GCD allows.

what DPs are you pulling?

Hi @BeefCurton
Currently sitting at 305ilvl equipped. Getting in the range of 6.5k on a boss test dummy depending on procs and with pvp passives enabled. I haven’t extensively tested it yet for DPS rates though, just consistency.

ok ill run it on some dungeons today befor i go to work and ill post my results as i level up and everything… if you want feel free to message me on discord if you want to talk more about over all thoughts on it

Cool, that’d be great and thanks!! I’ll reach out on Discord in a moment

Ill have to try this later. If you get a chance please please try an Arms one. I have one figured with no stalls but Im not sure its firing optimally. :slight_smile: Ill be using your prot here shortly

Hey Zen Jamin, Cool let me know what you think and hope the protection macro works well for you as well! I’ll give Arms a try next!

Just updated the OP & Macro to version 3. Some general DPS numbers;

2M DMG on Single Target 120 Test Dummy = 5.5k DPS
2M DMG on Single Target Boss Test Dummy = 5.2k DPS
4M DMG on Multi Target (3)Boss Test Dummy = 7.1k DPS

sometimes it seems to pool up rage and sit at 100. Any way to increase rampage usage. Right now I’m manually casting rampage when it caps. Not sure if that will affect the castsequance set up though

Good spot @imsystem , thanks!!
hmm I might be able to just flip the first two castsequence lines and that should solve the fury caping since rampage is not catching quick enough. I’ll test that and see if the DPS holds.

Gave this a try; its definitely smooth. Im peaking at about 9k but settling at 7-8. The seige breaker isnt going off for whatever reason. It should be noted

16% crit
14% crit
27%% Mastery

I moved it to a single line. Are we using the training dummies in Boralus (or whatever zone) or something different? I heard that they werent good for dps measurements.

[quote quote=64422]

sometimes it seems to pool up rage and sit at 100. Any way to increase rampage usage. Right now I’m manually casting rampage when it caps. Not sure if that will affect the castsequance set up though

Good spot @imsystem , thanks!! hmm I might be able to just flip the first two castsequence lines and that should solve the fury caping since rampage is not catching quick enough. I’ll test that and see if the DPS holds.[/quote]

Flipping the two first lines kept DPS the same for me at 7.1k. Seems like it’s addressing the fury capping issue. @imsystem hopefully you see the same and thank you for pointing it out!

Updated the OP.

[quote quote=64423]Gave this a try; its definitely smooth. Im peaking at about 9k but settling at 7-8. The seige breaker isnt going off for whatever reason. It should be noted
16% crit 14% crit 27%% Mastery
I moved it to a single line. Are we using the training dummies in Boralus (or whatever zone) or something different? I heard that they werent good for dps measurements.[/quote]

Your definitely seeing a higher output then I am, so that’s good to hear! My only guess why Siegebreaker wouldn’t trigger is that your AHK maybe going to fast? I had to fine tune mine in. I wanted to keep it around 40ms on the down but was noticing skipping so settled at 50ms on the down but 40ms on the up. As for testing. I guess there is a way to Sim the whole setup, but I haven’t figured that all out yet. So in the meantime I’ve been using the 3 Boss Test Dummys in Orgrimmar. They apparently aren’t good for accurate measurements due to armor not being factored in and likely some other stuff. But hey they are good for general purpose. My gear is weak lol, been focusing on macros and not gearing =P My current stats are +16% Crit, +9% Haste, & +24% Mastery…

I ran a test on single target dummy for 4 mins with 371 ilvl orc warrior
I had haste 52 well-fed,Battle Shout,Whispers of instanity (24 str,agi,stamina,int) buffs
My stats are;
Crit 16%
Haste 15%
Mastery 23%
Versa 1%
Also i have Gale-Force Striking enchant on my off-hand…

My Dps Result is for 4 Mins 9.2K(it dropped to 9k because of the dots after the test) And im using press speed for 50 ms down 40 ms up

I used the updated version but still sometimes rage caps and rampage holds but not as much as it is used to be.

[quote quote=64466]I ran a test on single target dummy for 4 mins with 371 ilvl orc warrior I had haste 52 well-fed,Battle Shout,Whispers of instanity (24 str,agi,stamina,int) buffs My stats are; Crit 16% Haste 15% Mastery 23% Versa 1% Also i have Gale-Force Striking enchant on my off-hand…
My Dps Result is for 4 Mins 9.2K(it dropped to 9k because of the dots after the test) And im using press speed for 50 ms down 40 ms up
I used the updated version but still sometimes rage caps and rampage holds but not as much as it is used to be.[/quote]

Damn that’s impressive and awesome! Thanks for giving it a try! Lets see for it sometimes being rage capped… I tested it again myself and think the only addition I can make would be to add a secondary Rampage to the 1st castsequence line. I tested that and believe that will trigger rampage as best as possible without it being a single /cast line. I’ll update the OP now. Happy smashing!

Well right now running Logitech down @ 50, hold repeats @ 50, and up @ 50 macro on a mouse button on my G502.

No these are are good. I enjoy the flow as I mentioned before and I am getting a better output than others I have tried. I have the Heroes Rot add on and it flows through it pretty well.

Had a request to see if I can make Fury more ST viable. Originally I didn’t have ST in mind and was trying to make the most out of AOE situations (PVE/Instances). I’ve started brewing on how to make the most out of a ST variation which will now reside in Tab 2 of the macro. Currently my character is siming at 6.1k and with the first version of ST, the highest on a dummy with 2 million damage in I saw 5.8k. Thats with manually triggering Recklessness 3 seconds before Siegebreaker is due off cooldown. Its still inconsistent. Hopefully it can be dialed in more so any suggestions on the macro layout would be helpful! I’ve switched the mods around as well for ST to allow you to Rampage off of Alt and Recklessness off of Shift.
I’ll update the OP with the latest.

smooth so far, hopefully you keep this updated and improve on it.

nice one.

[quote quote=64640]smooth so far, hopefully you keep this updated and improve on it.
nice one.[/quote]

Thanks FunkyPants! As a matter of fact I just updated the OP! Seeing close to sim results now with the ST build and have split the two variations into separate macros!

Killing it man! literally

Great to have you around, making warriors great again!

yeah i am hopeing some of my thoery and efforts paid off on trying to improve your macro cause lets face it me and you talked for ever this morning as i tried to figure out a optimal way of getting to pull proper dps ST lol im having high hopes

[quote quote=64650]Killing it man! literally
Great to have you around, making warriors great again![/quote]

Haha thanks FunkyPants!

It has definitely paid off BeefCurton! Now you just need to stop working 14 hour days to test the macro and see the results! =P