Blood Fury

This my mod to the ST macro it simple but it puts WW on Mod to use to fill as needed i can get it to about 4% to 5% under simmed dps with proper filling of WW… Enjoy we have put alot of work in to getting this macro to fully run smooth

Also i am running AHK at 55ms to 60ms depending on my haste right now my stats are
Ilvl 314
crit 18%
Haste 11% (low need more)
Mastery 19%

Remember Haste then mastery for best DPS

dSulgaGjLk(eusnkLkXPuQu9kQiMfs6wIuTlKWVOQgMi5yOyzuLNPKMgQ4AqvTnQeFJk14iQZrfL1rfv)tPs5GqfAHKOhcvPjcLQUiuk2is0hHsIrQeCsOkwjvsVekvMjuPUPsODQu(jusAOOswkkXtfmvI0vHkyRur6RkvsNfkrElQu3fL0Eb(luknyvhg0IvIESqtMKUmLnJs9zIy0qXPf1QHsOxdv0SrQBlIDt43qgov44IuwoPEoIPR46OQTdvY3vQA8qj48KW6Hsu7xAadqkyJbeOehyblHTbPylwzx92cGnpGuqybJ2bDwGtqaZmoio33FpApnelRibg1icfruIpBKMpH4pih5O)sAesnD28AfP7axw6oWLJ0ZcYafrJ4dcsH0MyiGWkJ3UX4Tcc4i)GbPbbj0MqSppy8eeqyrOGhsJhXyACzIjJeaLGa2BSH80dyJbeweg1iNAAsgjiaPGngGuWgdi4hHKHyPXBIO1Z4MXzu79Kt52Th1EgzoRU4MApJmNvxCtTNrMZQlUbBEGGFesgILgVjIwpJmNvxCtT3BvwMbSTcc(riz6XFnLmyJdi4hHKHyPXBIO1lJVNSm1EVvzzgQ9Y47jld2Whe8JqYqS04nr065oIswchw7zyKtLkf1EgzoRU4gS5ci4hHKP3BvwMbS5ge8JqYqS04nr065oIswchw7LX3twMApJZsXHHbeWnc5a35K8acmGaxiYSimQraPGngqWpcjt)khoEYGbecJ5GsErCYibiWLoJ05rbiGDMcU0gHaKc2yab)bQLyJjSef9ClqyG6ew5w1GQSc28ab)iKm9CNGuDobtM9WAVNCk3U9aBRGGFesMEUtqQopoAAw7zCwkommGbeWotblgTbjgqkyabU02IWOgbKc2yab)iKm9ChrjlHdR9kPri1Ek51kaBEGGFesM(voC8KbdiGxuYs4aucgWacbhwepypyZThiGNisacGWcgTdqGfEHilK0dNE8tLq6vr7f9CsLq65Duxds7DQPjzKOp9ECKE6tqQ9zspXM(b1hYMeBP2G400u0JdeRxNLGz6HSht3ZIfXjTricJq6Hc1(L2S3mrFEWAsF0xLAFE6JqrpKMG6xA98etThs6H9rA(jIPpZUFWyAdRj9WE22(EIfrcvs)sJnsB95H0JyZUp6R2dfQ9kq89yG4Y6zbM4akX6r6ESblyr(X61guvbf11aMm7PFNE8oA6(eKkPhQTEIn9dQhBeAOetTNftIjmnCYir)o9SaPPvKfs6XRwrpBKUFpgt0Nf9cZu7rS7Xyq6bdf91vU02IWOg1Jbs6XQ6yVggZq6(DrjncP2tjVwXUtThQIf5jtpK0lmt1uPOUQeXlu7huFcINy9l5Nbji9qT1VGPr5ypUnOJEKOxj(970JxmqTeRhj6vYHIEkr6EckX6HQQ5jJeq6E28I4KrciDEu0dPhNOe)(mPhpIjNKvHtwiPpGbXpu7H0JtuYPpt65kB6ywiPFb0EAQ9kx7ZK(fmnkh7LIrJ2tTFNEi94eLR9zsVuiVyOOh3qYqRONns3lXeMgs3ZtSEU4tsm6(mPhj6PKHAVsttmnonDplqjwps0tPh1(D6vcNH26dyq8tps0t5kf11G0ENAAsgj696L9xz89sXixxbdyaaa

[quote quote=64744]This my mod to the ST macro it simple but it puts WW on Mod to use to fill as needed i can get it to about 4% to 5% under simmed dps with proper filling of WW… Enjoy we have put alot of work in to getting this macro to fully run smooth

Also i am running AHK at 55ms to 60ms depending on my haste right now my stats are
Ilvl 314
crit 18%
Haste 11% (low need more)
Mastery 19%

Remember Haste then mastery for best DPS[/quote]

Great suggestion adding WW to a mod BeefCurtan!! After a bit of testing I agree having WW on a mod does the trick and will give you all the tools on ST. The only thing I can add is that in regards to whatever AHK you use, as BeefCurton mentioned, the range to run the macro is up to 60ms to 55ms so you’ll have to dial in what works best. Currently the macro operates best at 57ms down and 41ms up for myself as an example.

I’ll update the OP with the latest version!

AOE updated in OP with reflective changes from where the ST is at.

Shout Outs section to the OP has been added as a thanks to those who’ve helped on this!
AOE has been updated further for those who enjoy having both macros binded. AOE now keeps the WW buff generally active without over spamming, and precision WWs can be performed since its on a mod as well.

Hey peoples,
Quick question about this addon that i can’t seem to find the answer for:

Just started using this yesterday, and just put a few commands in yesterday and the addon worked fine. Now it doesn’t. I also tried import feature with the code from this post and nothing happens, if anyone can offer advice or guide me to some answers that would be awesome.

[quote quote=65010]Hey peoples, Quick question about this addon that i can’t seem to find the answer for:
Just started using this yesterday, and just put a few commands in yesterday and the addon worked fine. Now it doesn’t. I also tried import feature with the code from this post and nothing happens, if anyone can offer advice or guide me to some answers that would be awesome.[/quote]

Greetings Josh and welcome!

Hmm that’s an interesting predicament. First try uninstalling and reinstalling GSE, if your using the twitch client that should be straight forward. I rechecked both the macros and they both imported correctly for me, double check that the whole code is selected and try importing again. Lastly if all else fails I would recommend reaching out on Discord in the macro_questions area, you may find further help there. Hope this helps and your able to get your setup running!

Thank you, I will give this a try. I did uninstall earlier to no avail

Hey Josh,

I spotted that someone else experienced a similar issue and looks like they found a solution if you haven’t yet. Here is the link to the thread. Warrior Macro's not working or importing. - User Interface Add-ons - WoW Lazy Macros

I like the idea of this addon, but i am having a really hard time understanding a couple of things one of them is the delay part i don’t understand what you guys are quite talking about when it comes to the delay part on macro press are you referring to an setting in the addon or something to do with the keyboard i my self am using.

The second part is i guess i am still doing something wrong when using the macro generated by importing it, i just can’t seem to push over 6.5k when using the macro and only the macro for example. I am expected to reach 9k dps with my current build.

So how is this Macro addon done is it suppose to replace the button mashing or are you still suppose to use the original buttons but the addon as a complement to the original setup.

This is just some curious question’s i am having love the idea of this addon, but i just can’t seem to get it to push my dps to 9.8k, when i am using the regular buttons i am pushing around 8-8,5k dps.

So i must be doing something wrong with the addon.

But i love the idea of the addon i just wish i could get it to work properly for my self.

I agree with SeroXer. We must be doing something wrong because i cant push past 6.5k to 7k with ilvl 343. I know its has to do with my MS settings on my mouse but i cant find the sweet spot. I spent 2 hours the other day. What blows my mind is …

its casting the following skils on time

Dragon Roar
Siegebreaker
Bloodthirst
Raging Blow
Rampage.

I dont see any skills lingering.

[quote quote=65055]I like the idea of this addon, but i am having a really hard time understanding a couple of things one of them is the delay part i don’t understand what you guys are quite talking about when it comes to the delay part on macro press are you referring to an setting in the addon or something to do with the keyboard i my self am using.
The second part is i guess i am still doing something wrong when using the macro generated by importing it, i just can’t seem to push over 6.5k when using the macro and only the macro for example. I am expected to reach 9k dps with my current build.
So how is this Macro addon done is it suppose to replace the button mashing or are you still suppose to use the original buttons but the addon as a complement to the original setup.
This is just some curious question’s i am having love the idea of this addon, but i just can’t seem to get it to push my dps to 9.8k, when i am using the regular buttons i am pushing around 8-8,5k dps.
So i must be doing something wrong with the addon.
But i love the idea of the addon i just wish i could get it to work properly for my self.[/quote]

Hi SeroXer,

As far as what it means with the delay part, a lot of GSE users have a type of Auto Hot Key (AHK) program or add-on working in conjunction. This is what allows you to set a key, lets say the “1” key (where the macro is bound) to be pressed down at a interval of 55ms ( .055 milli seconds) on repeat. Personally, I’ve been using Razer Synapse and now starting to use Logitech G Hub. Im not familiar with the AHK add-ons though. The down side of these AHK programs is I don’t think they are firing off as accurately as they should from the readings I see when pitting them against each other =/ but thats for another discussion.

[quote quote=65084]I agree with SeroXer. We must be doing something wrong because i cant push past 6.5k to 7k with ilvl 343. I know its has to do with my MS settings on my mouse but i cant find the sweet spot. I spent 2 hours the other day. What blows my mind is …
its casting the following skils on time
Dragon Roar Siegebreaker Bloodthirst Raging Blow Rampage.
I dont see any skills lingering.[/quote]

Joel & SeroXer,

With AHKs in mind and finding that sweet spot for a macro I go about it as if the ability triggers when ready within one rotation of the GCD cool down thats workable. I would love to fine-tune the AHK rate to go off as precise as it needs too, but that would chew up a lot of play time and likely be very frustrating lol.
As far as DPS numbers go, a few things come to mind to help troubleshoot. My numbers for fury at ilvl 330ish range variably. I believe the DPS numbers we all see are very gear dependent. You’ll see a better representation of what you sim by running the macro in a instance then a training dummy due to Execute triggering when a enemy is at low heath.
When I started playing around with the best in bags optimize feature that AskMrRobot provides I was seeing more consistent DPS rates. Mind you, best in bags isn’t a absolute must when it comes to trinkets and some gear I’m thinking. It was recommending me one trinket I possessed when I was clearly seeing better and consistent numbers with another.
Lastly with the two popular sims, AskMrRobot & Raidbots, I’ve noticed two things. The DPS numbers that AskMrRobot sims seem to be like the best case scenario number. Where as the DPS numbers Raidbots sims seems to be the best average number you can expect to see consistently around.

Hope this helps!

Hey Glenn

Been using your macro and love it allot. It was working till a day ago. Yes i use AHK. Issue i am having is every time i activate it the mouse doesn't work like it use too. This is the best way to explain it so maybe you can understand what i mean or if you ran into this. When in a boss fight i am using the ST macro. My mouse pointer either turn sword over the boss or a finger when off boss. During fights you have to move allot. So i use to be able to right click even with script still active and move around where i needed too. But now when i right click the the finger or even the sword flashes blue behind it and cant move at all when i right click. Like its click to fast. Only happens on this character and no one else. Tried different scripts and times for script same thing happens. When i use the AOE macro i can move fine and everything works. Any reason you can think of would be helpful.

Dear Glenn:

After a little more research. I figured it out it was one of my trinkets. Who would have thought. Once i unchecked trinkets in your macro i was working normal again. I got a trinket that requires you to shoot it to a specific spot. Name of trinket is Razdunks Big Red Button.  Just thought i would post it if anybody else ran into this situation with having mouse issues of trying to use a trinket. Thanks.

thank you Glenn for the link advice and assisting me, finally got everything to work as intended. hopefully it keeps up.

[quote quote=65122]Hey Glenn
Been using your macro and love it allot. It was working till a day ago. Yes i use AHK. Issue i am having is every time i activate it the mouse doesn’t work like it use too. This is the best way to explain it so maybe you can understand what i mean or if you ran into this. When in a boss fight i am using the ST macro. My mouse pointer either turn sword over the boss or a finger when off boss. During fights you have to move allot. So i use to be able to right click even with script still active and move around where i needed too. But now when i right click the the finger or even the sword flashes blue behind it and cant move at all when i right click. Like its click to fast. Only happens on this character and no one else. Tried different scripts and times for script same thing happens. When i use the AOE macro i can move fine and everything works. Any reason you can think of would be helpful.[/quote]

[quote quote=65123]Dear Glenn:
After a little more research. I figured it out it was one of my trinkets. Who would have thought. Once i unchecked trinkets in your macro i was working normal again. I got a trinket that requires you to shoot it to a specific spot. Name of trinket is Razdunks Big Red Button. Just thought i would post it if anybody else ran into this situation with having mouse issues of trying to use a trinket. Thanks.[/quote]

Hi Cari,

I’m glad this macro is working out great for you! Thanks for the heads up while using trinkets and I’m relieved you were able to resolve the hang up you had been experiencing! Thank you for the feedback!

As far as activated trinkets go and with Razdunks Big Red Button in mind. If anyone is using that trinket or an activated one, placing “/use [combat,@player] 13” or “/use [combat,@player] 14” in the key release box of the macro (with the trinkets not checked on the right) will auto fire those when ready at your location for AOE.

Yeah not a problem! Glad to hear your up and running! Happy smashing!

my warriors Ilevel is only 339 and with this macro the Single target script I was pushing 8-9k in LFR with just only battleshout .

Hi guys,
I was curious about Razer Orbweaver Chroma Keypad or a mouse (not sure what to buy), something has to be better than spam the life out of my fingers. Hoping for some suggestions.

Any gaming keboard will do. Logitech is probably still one of the most popular. I still use my G510. Newer models include G512 or the budget verion G213.

NB: My personal choice is NOT to choose a wireless keyboard for gaming.

Logitech G502 is the mouse I switched to from a RAT7. Its really let me fine tune placement of key binds. There is a button just to the left of the left mouse click and that’s where I’ve bound the Ctrl key. Makes triggering Whirlwind on the ST macro a breeze when needed. Then the lower thumb button, which is defaulted to a DPI shift, is what I’ve turned into the press to spam repeat key for the macros. It’s nice =P

Hello Roly,

Thanks for the feedback, sounds like the macro is performing well for you! Once you get upwards to 350 then you should be seeing around 10k+ on ST and 14k+ on MT.

351 ilvl with no enchants and just Battle Shout, getting about 6.7k-7k sustained dps on Dummy with 10k burst. Using Synapse at 58ms.