BM All in one With Logs to back it up.

Just registered to say thanks tater. Love this macro. Played this game on and off for years but never really done dungeons only quests. Just done only my 2nd dungeon this expansion on my level 102 hunter and i finished 2nd on dps. I know this is nothing to you guys running your mythics but its a big deal for me seeing as im SOOOO bad at rotaions on this game. Anyway, thanks again i really enjoy using your maco i even use it for questing

Hey, thanks for your macro, i used it since long time, and it’s amazing!

I just ask to myself, about talents. What about take talent 2 in tier 2? (dire frenzy, especially with your legendary shoulder!)

And what about for last tier taking aspect of the beast instead of killer cobra?

And according to this macro, which are the 2 best legendaries? People usually say shoulder and waist, but isn’t shoulder and finger better, due to the fact that we can’t really focus everything while in bestial wrath?

And what about trinket? Can’t find good advice with new trinket.

btw brice the macro works with dire frenzy so swap and choose with aoe and st

im having a problem with this macro locking up all the time it cast everything then stops till KC is off cd then locks up again till KC if off cd any1 know why? i am focus capped all the time cause it wont cast anything till KC is off cd

Tater, are you still playing and active? Are you still using this macro?

anyone else have a issue with the character shaking when using this macro? he looks like he ha sa fit :3

[quote quote=46036]anyone else have a issue with the character shaking when using this macro? he looks like he ha sa fit :3
[/quote]

If I end up targeting a mob that is behind me I see this.

I did use this in pvp i could say it’s almost flawless. highly recommended for pve and pvp

While I use this macro all the time, I don’t see why it would be better in PVP. Tater do you think you could add a tab for pvp spells?

I know this is a PVE section, but the pvp side is dead

I am ilvl 886, roughly estimated, what should my DPS be around?

I like the macro but I changed it for me so that multi-shot is modded to the shift button instead of just any mod button. I then changed volley so that it could only be cast while holding Ctrl. That way I will no longer disable volley while using the macro but I still have a way to disable/enable it when needed.

lee you think you could post your small tweek? im looking to do the same but keep messing it all up. thanks

…also can someone explain the 3113112? i does not seem to line up with the used talents in the macro…

Sequences['TaterBeast'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Tater@Area 52",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3113112",
  Default=1,
  Raid=1,
  Mythic=1,
  Icon='ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [combat,pet,@player] Roar of Sacrifice",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] !Volley",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset  Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast A Murder of Crows",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

This is the macro in the op with mods to make shift use multi-shot while ctrl toggles volley. Just hold ctrl and cast macro till volley turns on. Then release ctrl and dont repeat till you want to toggle volley again.

[quote quote=47002]…also can someone explain the 3113112? i does not seem to line up with the used talents in the macro…
[/quote]

he explained that in the op when he said that there is a setup for aoe and a different setup for single target. The macro has the skills for both setups because it means you dont have to switch macros when you switch from the 2 different setups. I personally use 3113132 at all times and have removed all the skills from the macro which I dont use to make it move through the macro faster. I also removed the call pet 1 because I use different pets in different situations and am thinking about adding a revive pet to the end for when the pets revive function is on cd.

My pet 1 is Shale Spider tank pet for solo wq and dont want to call him out in a m+/raid or it will annoy tank
My pet 2 is a Crane for a way to res healers on M+ (so I only pull it out when need a quick res)
My pet 3 is Spirit Beast/Cat (this is the pet I prefer to do m+/raids with when the others are not needed)
My pet 4 is a Core hound for when I am running a M+ in a party without any drums, timewarp, etc.
My pet 5 is Water Strider (water walking ability can be useful sometimes)

I have a different macro on 1 of my other buttons which will allow me to quickly call, heal, and revive pets but it does not require gs to use (see below).

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift] Call Pet 1
/cast [mod:ctrl] Call Pet 2
/cast [mod:alt] Call Pet 3
/cast [nopet][target=pet,dead] Revive Pet; Mend Pet

Using that macro I my call 3 most used pets quickly/easily and also heal/revive any pet that is already out.

WOW, thank you for such a detailed reply.

I have tested the macro and if I understand how GSE2 works the:

PostMacro={
“/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet”,
},

part will never be cast since the macro is built without a loop number set.

So either add a loop number or put it under KeyRelease.

Or am I missing something?

Tested both looks like tater is not updating but gween is right now greens macro is doing amazing dps

Which one does better dps?

Gweens. Also Gween is actively updating his macros. This was a one hit wonder and tater hasn’t been on in months.

Gweens macro will do better on a training dummy but that is because Gweens is made more for single target dps (hence the reason it uses a murder of crows). Therefore when dealing with a group of mobs (like in m+) this macro would probably be better since it uses volley and more AoE in general. I do like how Gween worked cobra shot into the macro but I can just as easily mod this macro to do that as well if I want. So before everyone goes on saying what one is better they should probably run some decent AoE test runs on both of them without wearing any legendary items that buff skills (keep in mind that not everyone has those nice legendary items yet) to check the dps difference on both of them. I would test them myself but using this macro I hit top 1 or 2 in dps charts with m+ on runs with my guild so I see no point. That being said Gweens will probably be better for when I go raiding since those are more about single target dps so I will have to check it out.