BM Raid + Concentrated Flame !UPDATED! uses any essences and fires more barbed shots

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Either way sounds like you’re liking the macro and I’m glad to see it’s doing well for you. Thanks your feedback.

Hi guys, nice to meet you and thanks for your macro.

First of all, i’m more or less well geared, this is my quicksim.

I use heroic bow from skitra, and got nearly bis corruption:
2 * severe 2
1 * severe 3
1 * racing pulse 3

That being sayd, i did a 10M dmg on target dummy:

• With “my” macro, not shared on this forum: 1 min 53s
  • Your macro: 1 min 53s
  • using the “most seen and commented macro” Asbobunny: 1.54

With all these proc, let’s say that’s all macro have the same damage.
I could do a 50m run, but the result will probably be the same.
I didn’t try the different macro with different speed.

I really thing that we achieved the goal with nearly perfect macro on BM, especially because the class allow it (we clearly have skill to use when they are up in priority, then can cast all other).

The fact that we move a skill or two will not change anything, and the difference will probably be on other thing (i didn’t see people using freezing trap on modifier on mouse position for exemple, despite thact that it could allow to put a trap on a target without losing time, and could be a 2nd cut really needed in m+ for exemple).

Don’t get me wrong: your macro is excellent.
Tl&dr: macro is excellent, but can’t be by far better than other because we still rich top sim macro

Thank you yolo for testing out the macro. Glad to hear its preforming well. If there. Again thank you for the feedback

cant believe that sim, or am doing something seriously wrong

just ran one on mine

ssss

whatever macro i use, i cant seem to get enough barbed shots.

according to sim it should be around 11 % and im not even on half that.

tried changing left and right, speed, nothing.

got 3 x dod and one pi so far on azzerite.

then your doing something wrong link amory ill have look

Sent the link in pm. Thanks!

Changed from BotD to VoP and its even less, 47 k.

the other sim is also fully raid buffed…optimal trinks and run on the Patchwork setting…of course its gonna be higher. If I ran mine on that @466 my quick sim shows 144k dps

The sim is done on the target dummy and always with your gear. You can select that in the dropdown menu. Its a perfect enviroment but those are your stats and your essences / azerite chosen. Thats why u sim in the first place, or it would have no meaning. That said, according to bloodmallet - data for all i have the 2nd and the 6th so thats not bad as well if that even would have mattered.

Luc, the way BM is set up right now, you don’t necessarily want MORE barbed shots, what you want is Barbed shot to pop off at just the right time to give you (ideally) 3 stacks of ferocity as long as possible.

I was talking to some hunters that somehow didnt know that a while ago, from what i can tell thats our main DPS boost, kind of like the vanilla aimed shot timing.

I use a few different Macros, and edit them as needed, if you want more barbed shots, try making a 5th version, set Default AND PVP if you have warmode on to 5, and play around adding more barbed shots.

Maybe in the keypress, or postmacro, or at the end of a line, like /castsequence Cobra shot, Cobra shot, Barbed shot.

Something like that. this ones fairly simple, and good place to start. I put in /cast A murder of crows, or intimidation on a mod key

why are you using moc it suck now

MoC is a dps loss…and ideally you want 3 stacks of barbed shot up at all times for the frenzy procc

Hi, ty for good work. I tried other fantastic macros but found this one more stable.So i modified a bit for dps and utilities. 70ms working fine for me .

d0JVgaWsKuzxuLkBJsDzvMjskDyvnBc6XqDtcv)IOVrspxPDIQ9kTBf2pWPPQggP(nfgib0qjenyqdxrCqKu14uuogkNJIwibAPeclMeA5i4HiPONkAzqwhbyIuLyQkstMQy6cxurvVcjfEgvEhcv1grOkBfHk2mcLTtvQ64esZIenneDxkPrsO8zsWOriJhHkDsQs56iX1qQZtvsVLsCBKKxROYL1PLZAkO4IG69MxOgLJ60MtFH3i2Miec5yOMIDcN0uCdp(eZ)84Dn9YrSNIWOCwtXFmbdIZry9ngBNwoRtlN1uszpauS7jea487Ed8voQPe)BaGiMksRl31uI)naqhPgzxoztj(3aarmvKwxoDtj(3aazMoANUC7Ms8VbaYmDK00LR2uI)naqhPgzx(SMs8VbaYmPvjl3SPe)BaGiMksRlNPBkX)gaOJuJSlNXAkX)gaiIPI06YzOMs8Vba6i1i7YzUMs8VbaYmDK00LZiBkX)gaOLHbMOFmoH(dfScGMZqLZOBkX)gaiIPI06Yz2nL4FJ9eLYnWha6i1iBLaiIPI06YzQnL4FdaKz6iPPlNnRPKYEaOy3tiaW539g4RCMztj(3aarmvKwxos3uI)naqhPgzxoI1uI)n2tuk3aFaOJuJSvcGmthjnD5iutj(3aarmvKwxoY1uI)naqMjTkz5iYMs8Vba6i1i7Yr0nL4FdaeXurAD5i7Ms8VbaYmDK00LJuBkPShak29ecaC(DVb(khnRPe)BaGosnYUCKztj(3aazMoANUCNUPe)BaGiMksRl3XAkX)g7jkLBGpa0rQr2kbqMPJKMUChQPe)BaGiMksRl35AkX)g7jkLBGpa0rQr2kbqMPJKMUChztj(3aarmvKwxUJUPe)BSNOuUb(aqhPgzRearmvKwxUZUPe)BaGiMksRl3P2uszpauS7jea487Ed8vUBwtj(3aazMosA6YDMnL4Fda0rQr2LtQBkX)gaOLHbMOFmoH(dfScGMZqnPwdJjuRpv(rtwZPe8hZDbRc2uS79ufBYp8CvXMcEcJQytr4puGvfBMXnH4rzGdFJrZ8eLYnc)xytQ78QijC72PLZAkJNGcxCJJkVcGwgge9eOYQfp37XA5OMs8VbaAzym5cLddp37XkaoZHireFa0IaNCHsp37XkaAodvURPe)BaGm7zi1YjBkX)gaOG(XvoDtj(3aatQE8CLB3uI)naqBM9mYYvBkX)gaOfSbvk(HYjxiGCIpb)aaf8(nukqIzGPSwbqtTZMv(SMs8VbaArGeZatzvs0jCIYHbMOFmoH(dfSAHOt4eRwe4KluEex)nwLddmr)yCc9hkyfaf3F94t4WHVXWOCZMs8VbaAHkdpc4fgwbqMjTQA5mDtj(3aaTqLHhbSe5tSWkaISjr20LZynL4FJ9eLYnWhaAHkdpcaheeAfazAtNMujaISjvD0nAsDNxfXj8(960YznL4FdaKzsRswoQPe)BaGmthTt3O5uc(J5UavbBsnnOsXpQGnfH)qbuvSPijCI)ycgDA5SMs8Vba6i1i7YrnL4FdaKz6OD6YDnL4FdaKzsRswoztjL9aqXUNqaGZV7nWxJMI0ydXFmbJoTCwtj(3aarmvKw3OrJMupLGidcnZBoIAMtoS38s5iAxtX)bLxO3gXrW7Vr4BmQGnA0c

Usage Information
Modified.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, Kill Command, Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Spirit Mend, Spirit Shock, Dash, Claw, Call Pet 2, Revive Pet, Exhilaration, Survival of the Fittest, Intimidation

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Revive Pet, Bestial Wrath, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: Aspect of the Wild, Bestial Wrath

Post Macro: Barbed Shot

AOE version

d4d7haqzfVKKWUqQkEnjPdRQzss0JrmBuL7si3eP4xu13usNMGDs0EL2Tk2pKFQeLggPACkfduLKHIuzWGgoj6GQKY2qYXe54KuwiP0svcwSkXYPspKeINkSmuwNsOjsc1urvnzO00PCrKQCBsXZe17uIInIuvTvsiTzLiBxLu10GQzPs9zKsFxLuzKKuDoQy0kLgpsvPtQevxhkUMs15jbph4TeQFJk3u5xzQHwAw4AlxXxBzPxLSYVb)N3CmqdgJXYPudAuW2kqOJhgqLSgxdJTLZTrmQUTbnkyBfivYAqZtC5u0XfiWDaLFLPYVYudp5bgyudZCidcYOWZ3iiJcpFJGmk8CLSgEYdmeKLwz66vMB4Xageu95DneKEaWCitL4n8KhyiygxNrv5Edp5bgcMC2xXRKQHN8adbzPvMUELRn8KhyiyYjVN1RCtdp5bgyudZCidcYOWZ3iiJcpFJGmk8CLon8KhyiilTY01RmP3WtEGHGzCDgvLPudpgWGGQpVRHG0daMdzQmXA4jpWqqNnSgQKJtPkf0iynsnOJdy08exUYVYudp5bgcMX1zuvYA4jpWqWKZ(kEL5gEYdmem5K3Z61AO(8yR2gYHOA12q7WZ6LgliCOn1lnuXOaDUdau(vMA4T3L2XMZOrbeu8HB77QrKySZJvuLSgEYdmeu8Ht5y3hoSZJvecUztEzqqXxPCSBSZJvec6SHvzUHN8adbfF1sCemG7TdpL3hoY2)CgEchAfjE7WtPiXxPCS7H(kamW9HJS9pNHNWHwriyghFDTs8gEYdmeumHtZL3Uvo2IHsbxbdb1opWUVAjocgGie0rptLQCVHN8adbtuByRvs1WtEGHGAfSPY1gEYdmee3XHIQYnn8KhyiOynCyx85zIqWKZ(6ALon8KhyiOynCyxeSvyjtecYOWzu71Ae2OK(XCiMa3PrmQHzoMWZRHkgfwy4npyk)ktn8KhyiygxNrvjRHN8adbto7R4vMB4jpWqWKtEpRxRbFxHJQJXQ2gkcNMlVvTnwq4qlRxAqN7qZtC5k)ktn8KhyiiJcpxjRHN8adbto59SEL5gEYdmem5SVIxRbFxHJQJLQ2AvYk)ktn8KhyGrnmZHmiiJcpFJGmk88ncYOWZvYA4jpWqqwALPRxzUHhdyqq1N31qq6baZHmvI3WtEGHGzCDgvL7n8KhyiyYzFfVsQgEYdmWOgM5qgeKrHNVrqgfE(gbzu45kxB4jpWqqwALPRx5MgEYdmem5K3Z6v60WtEGHGS0ktxVYKEdp5bgyudZCidcYOWZ3iiJcpFJGmk8CLPudp5bgcMX1zuvMyn8yadcQ(8UgcspayoKPYuUHN8adbD2WAOsooLQuqJG1i1qr40C5TQTH6ZJTxAihIQ9sdTdpRxASGWH2uV0GVRWr1XsvBJWgL0pMdXe4onIrnmZXeEEnwq4qlRxAOIrb6ChaO8Rm1WBVlTJnNrJciO4d323vJiXyNhROkzn8KhyiO4dNYXUpCyNhRieCtMHZwgeu8vkh7g78yfHGoByvMB4jpWqqXeonxE7w5ylgkfCfmeu78a7(QL4iyaIqqh9mvQs8gEYdmemrTHTw5Edp5bgcQvWMkPA4jpWqqChhkQkxB4jpWqqXA4WU4ZZeHGjN911k30WtEGHGI1WHDrWwHLmriiJcNrTxPtdp5bgyudZCidckwdh2fjMlpriys3jRJFJGmk818ETg8DfoQogRABOIrHfgEZdMYVYudp5bgcMC2xXRK1WtEGHGjN8EwVwd6ChAEIlx5xzQHN8adbzu45kzn8KhyiyYjVN1Rm3WtEGHGjN9v8AnOJdy08exUYVwTAncLdz5kUs2EUbn)bZZB5hBCV(5ycCNQTHIXCOD4ovYAq37AkujRH6dpLnOHdRWscdw6td1hxobsLSgkEw6XWZQm1yHxaBLSg8f0mx3ZtvHdTvYAqNIsxLSA1Ab

Usage Information
Modified.

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

• The Default macro is 1
  • Raids use version 2
  • PVP uses version 2
  • Normal Dungeons use version 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 2
  • Timewalking Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 2
  • Open World Parties use version 2
Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, Multi-Shot, Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Spirit Shock, Revive Pet, Misdirection, Intimidation, Smack, Claw, Spirit Mend, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, Bestial Wrath, Revive Pet, Kill Command, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: Aspect of the Wild, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath

Post Macro: Aspect of the Wild, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath

Macro Version 2

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, Multi-Shot, Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Spirit Mend, Spirit Shock, Smack, Call Pet 2, Revive Pet, Survival of the Fittest, Exhilaration, Claw, Intimidation

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, Bestial Wrath, Revive Pet, Kill Command, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: Aspect of the Wild, Bestial Wrath

Used these updated macros on dummies and saw about a 20% increase in dps. Now will try in game.

For some reason I lose a lot of DPS using this… I use the last script posted + ahk with this script, yet i seem to go from 60k ST DPS to 47k ST DPS. Am I doing anything wrong? :S

numpad1::
Toggle := !Toggle
Loop
{
	If (!Toggle)
		Break
	Send 1
	Sleep 60
}
Return

Sorry but I can’t answer that question for you due to me not using ahk.