BM Raid + Concentrated Flame !UPDATED! uses any essences and fires more barbed shots

@Andrew_Fox I’m using BM Raid+ macro

i dont have worldvein, so which ones do you suggest?

[No54A2] What macro are you using To get 74k Because I have 473 and I don’t reach that number

@Dmontero_sangreal I know I dont reach those number well not consistly But it might be my azerite traits.

Is This Good for Mythic Keys

I use it for mythic +, Pvp, and extremely limted raiding

@Packsie I honestly can answer that due to everyone tell me to run blood of the enemy and conflict even tho I sim better with my current one.

I used BM RAID+ last night in Hive and was suprised…69k and there were some missed stuff…currently 462 ilvl…30 corruption …

Maj - Breath
Minors:
Iris
Condensed life force
Unbound

MS set @25

…but again, Hive is not a good boss to gauge this macro…there’s too much AOE up time to be accurate with it.

@ 473 ilvl, almost any macro on this forum should be giving you at least 65k…wish I had that kinda gear.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/8cwmW4CtPrJixjEiGN4SXT

That is the equipment that I have with my hunter and I don’t get to those numbers Could you tell me which one you’re working with. ty :pensando:

Here’s another updated version I added a few more cobra shots. Thank, you all for your feed back.
dKJneaWssL8wsP61sHMjPcZwk5Mef)IKVrODI0Ef7Mi7hXJbggKFRqdKusnuPOgmudhvYbjvPlJYXu6CeSqsXsLISyPGLJQ8qsv5PuTmkpxvteemvuXKrLA6soSktduptQEhPe2iPeTvIszZKsY2jkvNgKMLuQptQuFNOeJKOK2McgnPIghr1jbHooi6Ak68Ks56OQUlPkUnPQ6SHtOBCnY0KEHiec1cN4CUwmP6JBMz91IdbMwD8BvHUX1l)sNJ8I7Sg1zCNlgaIqiuB2JlZb4nkBmEp0rPpCcDdNq34kW9fbBROHqHAXvG7lcUdJSHq7XvG7lc2wrdHcfoUcCFrWRqF2rHoJRa3xe8k0HNZqhIRa3xe8kmfHdvmUcCFrW2kAiuOYJRa3xeChgzdHkexbUViyBfnek0ffxbUVi4vOdpNHUBCf4(IGTv0qOqxlUcCF9mi5ZKamcUdJSH2eSTIgcf62JRa3xe8k0HNZqx44kW9fbBROHqHUZ4kW91ZGKptcWi4omYgAtWRqhEodDhIRa3xeSTIgcf6kgxbUVi4vykch6kpUcCFrWMWGHKh6kexbUVi4omYgc1qXvG7lc2wrdHc124kW9fbVcD45muZIRa3xe8k0NDuOwpUcCFrW2kAiuOgCCf4(6zqYNjbyeChgzdTj4vOdpNHAZ4kW9fbBROHqHAdXvG7RNbjFMeGrWDyKn0MGxHo8CgQjgxbUViyBfnekutECf4(6zqYNjbyeChgzdTjyBfnekutiUcCFrW2kAiuODuCf4(IGxHo8CgAFJRa3xeSjmyi5X1X4ix6aQ(HwX34C4bvQrwTrtCzLDChnXPmqJrtCnSwvAiEtqL09MgI7fJlTKVeOGokf3zqYNjvqVwX1ftBnZJ9F4e6gxbUViyTlnYfRAlnYn74wpeSC5DTGG1UwZfRAZn74wpeSGClulUcCFrW6R1jlH2JRa3xeSgOflvCDX0wtSwS7zHtQ4C4bvQrwzrtC9nQ)gUkAI3eujDBPH4nZJjZb4ngoHUXvG7lcEfMIWHAXvG7lc2egmK8uXBE8lzoaVXWjvQuXL5K4FTGOuX4j7mPc6Ou0Kkvca
BMRAID
Talents 2222312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

This macro is awesome Thank You!! What do I do for multi shot???

@jerry-verwijst I have multi shot on its own button and use it when i need too

But does that use the macro??

Nope it doesn’t. I just hit the multi shot button while i spam the macro

This Macro is Awsome. Raidbots Simulation Says 43,8K Dps on my 449 Gearscore BM Hunter. On the 120Lvl Training manikin its in 5 Minutes Macro Spam on 75ms in Corsair Menu 42,8K Dps.

1k Dps loss for only push one Button on my Mouse is a rly good Deal for me :smiley:

Thx for this Macro :slight_smile:

Glad you like it. Any feed back would be great appreciated

I dig it, this one doesn’t seem to lock up as often as others.

Thank you for the feedback. Glad you like it.

Ok a new test with other equip.

Raidbots Dummy Target Test 5 Minutes

Now my Test on the Dummy Ingame 5 Minutes

4k More then Simulation WTF :smiley: Ok im lucky at the last ten Seconds with a two Tentacle Proc on Corrupted Item with 20k per second